Question about to earn with cryptotalk - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chucky2183

Question about to earn with cryptotalk

For every useful post made daily you will be paid for it but when the post is deleted then you won't be paid for it, payment start after completing first 100 posts and a good reputation is always an added advantage 

On 12/23/2019 at 11:49 PM, chucky2183 said:

Hi. I have a question. To win the $ 75 of cryptotalk, I have to open threads (posts or topics), or I just have to comment on other people's posts.

Thank you

I don't understand you make 30k satoshis every day with 30 comments or posts. But here says you obtain 0.01 btc. To win 0.01 btc you need to post 34 days. And they paid to you?

1.jpg.06287ebd4102ea64db2ccb33891dfc59.jpg

@chucky2183 yes my dear friend you are 100% right and this post is very informative I got some experience from your post. Especially thanks to you you are coming here and you you as learning material from your experience hopefully it will be helpful for crypto Talk members dear. I got Matt experience from it I will try to apply these are expensive tricks and knowledge in my oven working method on crypto talk. So dear friend wish you all the best for your future achieving goals and destinations. 🥰😍

Now i think this campaign is over.  Now two campaigns are going on first is cryptotalk campaign in which we get bitcoin for every reputated post and other is crypto campaign in which we get talk tokens. 

This is a great platform you can make a lot of money from it . This is the best part time  job for you but I can not give you complete information about it so that you should contact to some senior member or administrator.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I think this platform is very suitable for us. Because we can make money in Daily by working on this platform anytime.With the help of this we can collect the knowledge .

Currently the payment system on the site has changed, but it is very clear,
20,000 satoshi a day and 200 talk a day,
A very good amount, because the Bitcoin price is currently at $ 38,000.

If you can make some money with your good quality topics and information or by limiting the information that other people provide, you can do both what you want to do or one day the other is the way you want it and if you manage it according to your time.  But I don't think you can do the job.  Thank you

Cryptotalk is a very easy way to earn.  Here you can easily earn and gain knowledge through the best relevant and high quality posts.  This forum is open to all.  There are many facilities which are very beneficial for everyone. There is no fixed time for work and there is no obligation.  Create your own creative post about each topic here.  Which is very useful and useful for everyone. The best forum for earning is Cryptotalk.

Well in this forum you can make money by commenting on 30 posts per day or writing helpful posts you will get paid when doing these things as you will get 1000 satoshi when commenting on one post

My most important question about cryptotalk Let's be the first to post your 100 posts here After this, how do we work with identity and do 30 daily posts, out of which the play between us will be accepted and whose only we will get payment 

For acquire in Cryptotalk we can be confirm our 100 posts . At that point we can procure structure it 1000 Satoshi for 1 post . Day by day posting limit is 30 in particular . We can bring in pleasant cash by utilizing Cryptotalk discussion.

Friend I think that this information is not correct, you should investigate a little more, CryptoTalk pays you after 100 useful publications, after that it begins to pay you for each publication, you can make 30 a day would be 30k that you could generate a day, but only if those responses or posts get positive reactions.

Yes dear well question crypto talk is platform from we can get the lots of knowledge and also we can earn money from this form this form is best for earning this form is 100 prcnt trusted this form is for everyone the community of this farm always active 

Huge bundle of Thanks for sharing this. 

As a beginner I'm totally confused about this but now i have clear idea about this. 

You get paid after 4 hours and for this you need to have a unique content

We know all about our concern question in this forum this site is very helpful for all so thanks to your for sharing because like me most of members here a big confused in starting but now its clear to me

Hi friend, it is very old post in which the old payment method is being shown in this picture. Now the payment method has been change where you can earn making posts (payment will be given maximum 20 useful posts). And the 1000 Satoshi of every post will be given for only the posts which will have positive average rating.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

According to the rules, new members now have to first publish their 100 useful posts which are absolutely free. When 100 useful posts are completed on yobit account, we are paid 20,000 satoshi for 20 useful posts daily. You can also complete your first 100 posts and 20 daily posts by commenting on different topics in different sections. But in order to share and gain experience and information, it is necessary to create a new interesting and unique topic every day.

• +3 1

More greeting mates. You know I'm a beginner, battleling with first hundred pos. I don't think I can help you out due to the fact that I don't even know what you are reffering to. Thanks.

• Useful or interesting 1

In any work you do, you must be put in the news to make sure of your success in it and after that you earn money and also work here requires that you do 100 free posts and then you will get money in exchange for your work I wish you success

As it is very easy to use but there may be some questions that we should know . I will advise all other people to try it because it gives benefits to it's users. But have have just one question that what is the pric  exact price of one talk.

To earn money in cryptotalk first we should complete our 1st 100 post. And only after that we get the paid post till then we need to work hard. After completing our 100 post cryptotalk they will provide us with paid post in which we can comment and earn a good amount of bitcoin wilhich we can later convert into money. 

• +2 1

Hello everyone i don't know the amount of btc and i don't know because i didn't have get paid until know so tell me about this process am working here from 17 days wish u good luck

On 12/23/2019 at 7:49 PM, chucky2183 said:

Hi. I have a question. To win the $ 75 of cryptotalk, I have to open threads (posts or topics), or I just have to comment on other people's posts.

Thank you

I don't understand you make 30k satoshis every day with 30 comments or posts. But here says you obtain 0.01 btc. To win 0.01 btc you need to post 34 days. And they paid to you?

1.jpg.06287ebd4102ea64db2ccb33891dfc59.jpg

To earn here, you will have to post 100 posts and after that, you will start to post 20 posts per day that will earn you some money. However, you will only be paid after seven days that you have started posting the 20 posts. I will also advise you that you should not make earning only your priority, you should try to learn too. Learning by reading the posts and comments of others will help you to understand how this forum works. Thank you.

Yes I don't know what is this after 100 post now a days you will earn only 20 post per day. They give you 20 thousands Satoshi but not 0.01 btc. It is wrong I think and not good said. So I'm not confirm about this.

• +1 1

Lot of information in this forum is wrong because this forum cannot pay 0.01 btc its only gave talk token and thousand satoshi and you cannot receive payment more then twenty post and does not pay for those post that are deleted by the moderator having spam.

• +1 1