Question about to earn with cryptotalk - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chucky2183

Question about to earn with cryptotalk

After joining the forum you have to complete the 100 required post and then you  will be able to post for getting paid. You can post 20 per day and can earn 20k satoshi maximum but I don't know what is 0.01 btc refers. You can research over it to know the thing properly.

We have learned a lot about how to make money with Cryptotalk so we can do better if we work better here because we get a lot here and we have learned a lot about this and we have learned a lot from here  We can learn a lot more. We can learn better when we can work. Hopefully, if we can work better here, we can be brighter because we can do better here.

You earn for each useful publication you make, can be a new publication or comment on the publications of other participants and you will receive a maximum of 20k Satoshis per day

• +2 1

Thanks for sharing this posts mate. Even I don't know about it to be honest. So I come here to read comments now It makes me clear .Thanks all member and senior members who comment here.

The payment system has changed, and now the payment is in the forum currency of Talk Token and 20 thousand satoshi for the posts that receive positive support and the maximum paid is 20 posts per day. Previously, payment was 30,000 satoshi per day, as opposed to 30 posts.

• +3 1

Cryptotalk is a flatform were all of the member will have a goal to achieve more benefit or more income by cryptotalk and when members will come here for good content with their's own idea they then become more success in cryptotalk. And I wanna say thankyou to cryptotalk for giving us chance to earn money by online.

I don't know anything about how you gained 0.01 BTC, but this forum only pays 1000 BTC satoshis per post. That too have now been limited to 20 posts only. Additionally you can gain 10 Talk tokens per post.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 12/23/2019 at 11:49 PM, chucky2183 said:

Hi. I have a question. To win the $ 75 of cryptotalk, I have to open threads (posts or topics), or I just have to comment on other people's posts.

Thank you

I don't understand you make 30k satoshis every day with 30 comments or posts. But here says you obtain 0.01 btc. To win 0.01 btc you need to post 34 days. And they paid to you?

1.jpg.06287ebd4102ea64db2ccb33891dfc59.jpg

This is an other thing you should read it carefully. On top this is showing something different and under this it is showing the cryptotalk details.

this information is wrong dude. you can earn up to 20santoshi a day by posting 30 comments and by posting a topic that is helpful to others. you have to work hard o achieve that and work accordingly..

• +2 1

Hi friend. You don't need to open threads in order to earn free satoshis. You can earn the satoshis by just commenting on other topics. Updated payment program pays 1000 satoshis each to maximum 20 posts a day + 10 TALK tokens per post with the additional TALK campaign. 

• +2 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Crytotalk is the best forum there is, starting from there we realize that this forum apart from the benefit of knowledge also the one that pays 1000 satoshis for each post commented or created and this is wonderful and is good for everything.

• Useful or interesting 1

You can mainly make 20 daily posts that are comments that have useful ratings or topics so it is the best way to get ratings for your topic and thus gain popularity and followers who will be aware of the content you are creating.

To earn from cryptotalk, you can create topic, comment in post or reply to post, you will always get paid for thirty good posts per day on this platform, this remember that this forum have a standard and they only pay if the post reaches its standard.

However, please do note that you need to finish the 100 posts first before they pay you on your succeeding posts. That is what I am doing right now

You have to do both the tasks my fellow. But you get more ratings if you post instead of comments. You must be very careful for commenting and posting new posts.

Unfortunately, I do not have information on the subject.
It looks like you will get a good amount by writing thirty posts a day through other people's comments, but I don't know how much exactly this amount and if it could reach 0.01 bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1

In crypto talk forum, your payment depends on your hardworking. I think if you can create post carrying a meaning and quality content. The forum will pay you for your good job, but i don't think their is any other extra payment apart from your 30k satoshi, you made daily.

• +1 1

It will depends on you utilised them and keep following rules and regulations for forum and all things will go great for you and you have work thirty four days daily thirty post in cryptotalk.

I think they will pay,and that the former payment process, payment is not made by only making post or comment, we have to earn some reputations for every post before we get paid for them, it the new payment system now

• +1 1

We can earn with crypto talk in many ways.i earn with cryptotalk just by posting and writing comments.I earn 2000 satoshi everyday by writing 20 posts. You can also earn  huge amounts of money by trading and investing. Though both are very risky but i think it is the best way to earn money. 

• +2 1

This forum gives payment it’s member from the beginning. But now they paid us a lot as we compare to the past payment system. This is our duty to follow forum rules and keep posting useful post. Never compromise in your post quality. 

Crypto talk is one of the most popular platform which provides us opportunity of earning with no investment. 

We just simply give our opinions about topic in this way we also learn new knowledge about crypto world. 

You have some wrong information, my friend. You will earn 30,000 satoshis per day. If you publish 30 good and useful posts after you complete the first 100 comments, you cannot determine how many dollars you will earn per month. This depends on the price of btc in the stock market.

There are various ways you can earn apart from the one you listed you can also earn from cryptotalk campaign and even the daily 50 reaction where you are paid instantly

I don't know about this thing.,but i just know about this thing you can get you payment before your 100 post.so after 100 post you will earn money in sotoshi.so quality posting matter in earning. Make good post and earn money. But which thing you mention i don't know .so senior must suggest you which thing had happen.