Binance Visa Card - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
arnosk

Binance Visa Card

14 hours ago, yonkii said:

The credit cards that are covered with crypto balances are an innovation, I think that Binance followed Coinbase on this one and there is the Crypto.com also that was ahead of both. It is a great idea and helps the owners of cryptocurrencies take less steps to use the crypto for purchases even in places that don't accept cryptocurrencies.

Crypto coins can be easily purchased through credit cards.  This is a good way.  You can buy crypto coins through Visa card from binance site  Which is a very good opportunity for you.  However, in addition to binance, many exchange sites have made such arrangements.  binance crypto is the best exchange site in the world so they have given all the facilities for the convenience of the users.

• +3 1

I am traditional and don't want to hold my investments in binance, so I'll probably never use a crypto card which for some means a lot but to me nothing at all. This way the real adoption is not happening and you just sell automatically your crypto on Binance and then Binance passes dollar or euro to the merchant you are shopping from.

• +1 1

A suitable idea to integrate a central financial system and a decentralized financial system in order to facilitate commercial and financial transactions for clients.
I like the idea of buying anything I want with the card. But it is still not available anywhere. Its prevalence is still limited.

8 hours ago, Ahmad ah said:

A suitable idea to integrate a central financial system and a decentralized financial system in order to facilitate commercial and financial transactions for clients.

Interesting way to put it, I wouldn't thought of this like that. It is a centralized system the Visa debit card that uses an exchanges which is also centralized to process decentralized cryptocurrencies and make purchaces with them.

It is a great partnership that they got, without a doubt BInance is ahead of the exchanges that offer novel services.
We just have to wait longer for it to reach more countries and be able to spend our cryptocurrencies without having to convert them to FIAT.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

Binance Visa Card is very good for use becasue i the crypto market we need to use that to withdraw our coins instantly when we want and get the cash and soon when the crypto is legal then the crypto ATM,s are installed every where and we can easily use that.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This card allows easy sending of money and payments as long as paying sending fees, which leads to the turnout of people on this platform in order to save time and fees for sending In addition, it is considered a new method and innovation that can improve work in this field

This is very fascinating and astonishing to be able to pay, send using crypto credit card, it's a great development to so many Crypto users making payments system more smart, faster and easier every day. Similar to paypal account. Crypto currency is developing to harness the power of local transactions system

I find the Binance card very useful to pay for different goods or services with the cryptocurrencies I have in my wallet without having to exchange them elsewhere and lose a percentage in commissions.
Personally I have not used it because I hardly use credit cards in my daily life because I prefer other means of payment, but it is possible that in the future I will try it to make some purchases.

• +1 1

This is very great idea. I am in agree with this idea but this service is not available to all areas. Everybody cannot get benefit from this .But there is also no doubt that binance is making many good decisions for the crypto currency. This is also one of them great idea.

That is the good option but I think It would be more expensive if there is the usage of it in the local time and if you use other way you can use them in less expensive way.

This is very awesome concept. I'm in agree with this concept however this service isn't always to be had to all areas. Anybody cannot get benefit from this .However there is also no doubt that binance is making many true decisions for the crypto forex. That is also certainly one of them first rate concept.

• Useful or interesting 1

I have ordered the Binance visa card that is expected to reach by 6th of Feb. You must be noticed, Binance visa card is currently available for the users from the limited countries. Those users whose countries are not listed in the list, they might still allow sometime to have patience. Maybe, Binance offers the same services for the rest of countries in future. 

I hope that such services are adopted in most regions and countries of the world to make it easier for us to buy or pay any installments. This will be important in our daily life. We face some difficulties now. I hope that it will be facilitated and overcome all difficulties in the future.

• +2 1

I consider it the good step of the the coins because this help the people to get the the money and exchange their money in the national money in very easy way a and this is very beneficial for the members of the kit to conceive

This is the most feasible solution for those who demand to use bitcoin as a form of payment similar to fiat money, they can use it to pay whatever it is, the only bad thing about this card is that it is available only for Europe, it has not yet expanded to other regions

A credit or debit card from a reputed brand like Binance is quiet interesting. One can purchase things online or offline by crypto. But unfortunately it is not available in most countries in the world.

I haven't seen adoption in this card and lately it is not being discussed often. These cards are a big help for all users of this exchange that want to keep their crypto there, but it is not recommended by me to keep your crypto in an exchange without having in mind to trade.