Teach Basic on Trading - Page 6 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

Teach Basic on Trading

You are search the top 10trading. Top 10 traders is very helpfull for you. You observe the experience of best trader. It is provides us huge amount of knowledge and experience. You start work properly and get success. 

4 hours ago, Shaami said:

Trading is a simple work in crypto just get some basic knowledge about the crypto and the nature of the market of crypto. Spend time in cryptotalk and and read news and previous trends in market. Be patient and work hard.

Trading is a simple work while you are learning buy not simple while about wanting it to make you profit. I easily learn how to trade, how to place an order, and what market maker and market takers means, but to use it to make profit has been the issue I am facing. 

İşe yeni başlıyorsanız, öncelikle bu işle ilgilenen arkadaşlarınız varsa, bu işin nasıl yapılacağına dair onlardan öneriler almak isterim. Youtube gibi video kanallarında alım satımla ilgili, kripto para birimleri, emtia borsaları ve nasıl ticaret yapılacağı hakkında bilgi veren videolar var. Ayrıca forum sitelerinden ekonomi hakkında bilgi alabilirsiniz.
Ayrıca temel bilgisayar ve matematik bilgisine ve biraz sermayeye de ihtiyacınız olacak.

I suggest that you first get more knowledge of how the market works and read articles written in simple terms for beginners.
Trading isn't much complicated, it is a simple method but it does require some hard work to make money.

Teaching trading is very simple, but you only have to be skilled with a little experience. You only have to buy when the price is low and when the price goes up, you have to sell. Learn how to calculate the chart too.

Actually trading is a skill that should be learned and master it by the time. So my dear learn how to trade what are the pros and cons and I think u should meet the experienced persons specially who have lost a lot of money bcz they will teach how to avoid such serious mistakes

To know the basics in trading you must consult the expert in the field,visit forums,YouTube videos and all.you can't just go into trading even if you have idea on when or how the price appreciate or depreciate 

I have to follow photo courses on how to do this because it is not easy to learn from mere advice. There are some good photo courses that are provided by professionals in the field, try to understand things and apply them.

If anyone want to learn about trading in an easy way then I would suggest to explore tge trading section as Here are many useful and informative posts regarding the different aspects and important points of trading You should read and respond to the posts in this section as it'll increase your knowledge and gradually you canearn about trading amd its basics.

• +4 1

Welcome to this forum

Here i hope you will guided From experts how to trade online with some investment or not . But i advised to you please don't invest in illegal website . Most of the websites are scam in the name of trading . If you really want to trade please make a better plan then invest 

Good luck

If you really want to trading. You firstly  learn from all the post which are about trading. You reply all those post. Take skills from new trader. Get good experience. You will also read some book about trading 

• +4 1

If you are a beginner in trading, I suggest that you first learn more about crypto and how the market works and if you are going to trade, you must first focus on the specific crypto that has potential in the market. 

It isAnd the one who cannot take dirty risk can never trade 

ot difficult to trade, just you need to work on it .Because you have to take the risk to do what is needed .

.  .  .  If you want to trade then you have to take risk .

.  .  .  If you take the operation and work, then you will surely succeed. 

If you want to start a trading you should  know about  the rules of trading and you should  to have experience  about trading and if you want to earn big profit you should  to invest  high amount band work hard. 

I'm new to this forum and haven't learned anything about business yet.  But all I can say is that there are a lot of experienced people here, try to find out through them.  And try to do something good.  I also want to know through you these initial steps.

• +1 1

Hello, my friend, you can benefit from your presence in the forum by knowing and studying the articles and posts of the forum members and learning through them on the basics of the cryptocurrency and watching videos that explain to you all methods of analysis, buying and selling within the platform and currency trading.

Exactly, Teaching is very important because unless we do not know something, then we cannot do it easily in any company. Learning is very important You must go about trading at all i would suggest you follows traders.

• +3 1

It is complicated, you have to take it slowly and anything you found that you didn't understand you could do research for these indicators individualy. You don't have to pay for trading course as this is a mistake in my opinion, you have to learn everything on your own and maybe have some help if you have a quesiton you can ask the forum for details.

@Vanessa my beautiful friend. I advise you to read topics in trading section it is has good information and it can help you to learn how to analyze market and analysts history of currency before you start to deal. Good luck 

• +1 1

If you want to start well in the world of trading, the first thing is that you educate yourself from an academy or someone who has results at hand, which is a person or institution that has been operating the market for years, is the easiest way and not so safe, to enter trading with a little more caution and without losing your money right away. In this forum they teach many things about trading but you need to see examples in practice, see the chart.

On 12/23/2019 at 10:56 AM, Vanessa said:

Can someone teach me the basic way of trading?In a way that its easy to understand. Ive research from you tube but it was all too complicated .

I mean I am ver much interested but my brain in kinda swirling whenever I am watching this things.Help please😚

To trade you must remember to buy coins when the price of the coin goes down and sell it when the price of the coin goes up.You need to check the market price for a while every day.

• Useful or interesting 1

There are many basic things that you must learn before starting trading and you must also read a lot of topics related to trading and platforms and know the analysis of the digital currency market, as well as you must know what are the best currencies that we can use for trading.

Honestly speaking all the basics of cryptocurrenc y and trading I have learnt it here from the forum ,It is a really good source for information and you will ind every topic that comes to your mind, ans I have learnt some of the most important things in here.  You are right some Youtube videos are deluding and they are after making you join paid courses.

• +1 1

The basic principle of trading is based on knowledge about market prices. If you want to become a successful trader then you have to find out the average minimum price on which buying is profitable and you also have to know about the average maximum price to sell your currency to get maximum benefit. 

You can explain everything about how to operate, but it will be the same as what you learned on YouTube, for this reason the best option for you is to see the cryptotalk publications in the trading area, see how they perform in the operations, learn step by step, read a lot and practice what you learn, and you will see the results slowly based on the experts in this area.