Which Cryptocurrency is best? - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rpar1

Which Cryptocurrency is best?

Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency that exists in that market, since it is very valid in almost every country on the planet and they are increasingly accepting the use of Bitcoin as a form of payment.

Personally, I think that now it is more difficult to obtain btc`s or any other free cryptocurrency through the internet, since every day more people are interested in cryptocurrencies and bet on their investment and look for the most efficient ways to obtain them for free , which ends up being a waste of time due to the number of people who perform the same task.

Currently I think that the best way you can earn cryptocurrencies is through airdrops friend, so good luck with that (since there are a lot of airdrops that are just scams)

There are two fundamental parameters, in the world of cryptocurrencies to win, the first is that to win you must invest time or the second what would be to invest money, both are not easy, but the cryptographic world allows us to make savings and keep those savings and  generating a percentage each day, for example yobit mining, and the investment box of the same exchange.

You can try different airdrops. Then proceed from this amount and try to invest or trade in general, there are many different ways. I would advise you to try investing in bitcoin.

for me, the best cryptocurrency is Ethereum, I have been familiar with it for a long time, I was engaged in its mining a couple of years ago, still a couple of miners are spinning, it has a good reputation, strong code, excellent prospects and potential. It has not yet overtaken bitcoin, but I hope that it will shoot and catch up with bitcoin!

There is no better cryptocurrency than bitcoin. This is the most expensive and popular cryptocurrency and I think it will remain so forever.

This is definitely Bitcoin. Bitcoin was the first, and is still the first in terms of value and distribution in the market. Therefore, bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency for me.

Edited by radikylit

There are many projects but to date I am inclined towards Solana and LINK because they are very well represented

For me, the throne is, transfers without commission thanks to the innovative network, many projects on it. The ability to drain coins and receive rewards for it!

bitcoin and a thousand times bitcoin there are others that are good but you already know the best you have it on your nose hehehe

Yes, there are ways to earn bitcoins, but you must invest first. There are many digital marketing companies that passively double the amount of bitcoins you invested in 6 months. The more you invest, the more you earn, you just have to look for a safe company that generates confidence.
You can also trade cryptocurrencies on exchanges, it is also a way to earn money.
You can also enter a faucet but it is much riskier and sometimes you do not earn much, look for the way to earn cryptocurrencies that suits you best.

easy to judge the best.
just look at marketcap rankings, familiar developer names and a large community and many others.
but as good as research many times before investing.

I think Ripple, because Ripple is not a currency. If the currency is XRP Ripple , the network that circulates this currency is the network and center.

The best cryptocurrency is definitely Bitcoin. Ethereum and Ripple is very good crypto to choose to invest.

in my opinion all the best cryptocurrencies but the price is different and therefore you should choose a cryptocurrency that has a large value in the amrket such as bitcoin, ethereum and litecoinand bitcoin king of coins/tokens in the cryptomarket.

The best it's btc i think

The first and the biggest market cap coin 

And there is etheryum , it's avery good project 

Chain link , band , neo ,eos , xrp , trx , it's all a good project 

On 12/22/2019 at 10:35 PM, rpar1 said:

Permission to post admin. It's been two months since searching and searching for when I earn money. I read a lot any website and watch youtube videos about cryptocurrency and now I can't earn money. Anyone who can give me advise I know you have a bright idea and sharing you knowledge us. And There is any easy way to earn bitcoin or earning website? Thank you so much! Please Respect my post thank you.

There are pages that pay you hundreds of satoshis to earn money on their websites, you should look for the ones that are not really scam

Obtaining good profits in cryptocurrencies is not that easy, but if you try hard you will have a good reward, I recommend using faucets, bitcoin miners and participating in airdrops. 

What are you make with this post this is very hard because you are hide what you want in many words that are very difficult. You are have to be straight what is the meaning of this?:

On 12/23/2019 at 3:35 AM, rpar1 said:

I read a lot any website and watch youtube videos about cryptocurrency and now I can't earn money. Anyone who can give me advise I know you have a bright idea and sharing you knowledge us. And There is any easy way to earn bitcoin or earning website? Thank you so much! Please Respect my post thank you.

Are you asking what? You are title is say that you are ask which cryptocurrency is the best but you are say something else here.

• +1 1

Its obviously bitcoin being first cryptocurrency and master coin.

But if you wanna get profit by investing on cryptocurrency then you should try altcoins because bitcoin has became the cryptocurrency with highest value and investing is little difficult on bitcoin for beginners.

I suggest to invest on cryptocurrency like ethereum xrp ethereum classics etc. Holding ethereum has a benifit that new introduced erc20 tokens are distributed for free among ethereum holders.

Similarly with each transaction xrp supply keeps cutting off which will give a high value in future.

There is no easy way to get bitcoins, you have to work hard to get them. You can enter trades and buy altcoins, buy when prices are low and sell when prices are high. If you don't have the capital to trade, keep posting here and get free bitcoins, but your posts need to be of high quality to get a positive reaction. CryptoTalk campaign is the only one that pays bitcoin, you can participate here

• +1 1

Hello good night Bitcoin is the largest cryptocurrency on the market. It has the strongest fundamentals among cryptos: development, adoption, liquidity, decentralization, and some security. It is an oversold cryptocurrency.

All cryptocurrency are good but in the certain time, because sometimes one cryptocurrency will have good times and increase, another have decrease, so in the certain time certain cryptocurrencies are good and we just should trying to make the best decisions and then get good profits 

• +1 2

For me ethereum is one of the best assets to invest in. the best reason to accumulate some of it is the coming new proof-of-stake version. Also any good quality privacy coin projects are still a favorite such as Monero and Dash coin.

• +1 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH