Is our data secured in Crypto Websites? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oxygen

Is our data secured in Crypto Websites?

user of crypto not to send his personal data except to be sure in safe, some websites protect your bio data and others may not care or be scammer

• +1 2

I don't know how secure is the storing of our data in websites so I try not to give too much to them. I wouldn't trust a person to handle these in a safe way and this is the worst part with exchanges when they force to pass the KYC procedure that means you have to give your privacy to someone you don't even know his real name.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

I think the forum is really legitimate and reliable as I personally never experienced the data loose issue or insecurity of personal information. The only problem arising here is the scammers who hack but the moderators are trying thier best to clear forum.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 11/5/2020 at 6:45 PM, Zeshan Khalid said:

I think its secured from legislative agencies because its not possible for them to track its transactions. But its full of scammers so we must  register through secondary email specifically for crypto. And enable 2fa to keep ourselves safe 

@Zeshan Khalid Thats true, 2fa is the latest technology which used by all crypto exchanger and also multiple wallets. Through enabling 2fa our account secure from hackers or scammers. Because for login account we need 2fa code or for code key must require. And code will be changed in every 30 seconds. So there is no chance of hacking.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Basically if you want to use lets say an exchange with full complete options to you like deposit, withdrawals, exchange / trading currencies you need some regulated information regarding KYC.

That way both you and the exchange can work together as a complete service. Because imagine financial business asks the exchange or other crypto websites some information regarding funds origin.

They will have to operate under specific laws therefore require your private information.

There are also crypto services that turn out to be scamed and those are the ones you should avoid, just check for some reviews.

To sum up: Yes our data is secured on those regulated services, meanwhile theones that don't ask you for KYC might be scam and probabily unsafe.

• +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Our data won't be safe on scam crypto sites. Real sites take care for user's privacy by protecting data of  the customers. Always choose a real site. 

You can't ever think that your data will always be secure. A hack, a leak, basically anything can happen even the employee there selling them to some scammer. For many reasons we have to protect our identity and not just pass it over to anybody.

I think it depends on the type of exchange you are using. When using an exchange, choose a safe and well-known exchange, if the exchange wants KYC, make sure the exchange is officially registered in your country. The state will guarantee its security if the exchange is official. In conclusion, always be careful using exchanges, because the security of personal data is very important.

• +1 1

Personally i think the data is safe the blockchain technology is the most advance, but  there is risk all over the virtual world. We are not out of any risk but may be we can trust on the technology, they are providing us the best security and the best service. 

Hey friend, there are no sites in internet which is completely safe and secure because there are many hackers and scammers in the digital world. So be aware of them, and use only well known crypto sites. Its always better, not to share your personal information in any sites because they are not completely safe. 

• +2 1

I personally believe that some of the exchanges have a good security tool that can still be hacked by hackers, therefore for me the safest thing to keep cryptocurrencies is a cold wallet
Good luck and big winnings for the whole community
A big greeting

Our data is not secured on any online platform and this is true in the crypto market so many peoples think that they make good security of their account and no one can access their account but the website owner and also the big hackers can access their accounts and they can add and remove the coins from his wallet.

• Useful or interesting 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think without the security assurance no one can't be work at any site. So it's the important and very essential part to develop the site. I think yes the cryptotalk is best one according to the security aspects. Our data and wallets are safe here . But you should be very careful that ,not share your personal information with the public and with your friends. Otherwise your amount be stole by the sacmmers.

I am fear for the security of my personal information from all the websites that they are ask for them and I am limited this by not send but only did this one time and I am still under fear for the compromise it may happen and the leak into the hands of the scammer.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

If you submit your kyc in trust site like Binance, kucoin and so on then there has no problem with your personal Information or something but if you submit this kind of Information in wrong investment site or in scam airdrop then your privacy cannt be secure..  But as it crypto world and every day lot of spammer running beside us so its necessary for us to take step for our information.. That is why whenever you going to do something in any site just take research first..                     

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I have read news many times  when the exchange got hacked, so I don't think there is any issue claimed but the cryptocurrancy or the money is notbeen paid to anyone.

yeah,I think our data is secured in crypto site. But some site are not legal, so I think those are not secure. So,we must be aware of this kind of site.  

• +3 1

that depends on the platforms, on big exchanges in those platforms the security is first to protect the funds and their users accounts. In addition  the administrator always recommend when creating the accounts to add 2Factor Authy for a secure account. On small platforms can be differnt can be hacked into users accounts and the platform data.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

As I know is that our data such as password are not showed by arrangement to the exchanges platforms, but they will show to them randomly, so that even them will not be eligible to login to your account.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I believe that nowhere is our data safe since the pages are designed so that they can see your IP and other things, so neither side is safe, so be very careful not to get into bad pages that will end up stealing all your  data.

• +1 1
  • +2 3

Crypto currency world is full of scammers and your data is never safe that's why it is always advices to use a secondary email account for crypto that is not associated with any other application of your mobile 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Yes it's absolutely an important topic and we all think about it. And this forum is most secure rather than other forums. It's security and privacy is at next level and no one can steel our information if we can't share our information

• +2 1

I think that various sites are now requiring authentication of personal information with official documents such as a passport in order to increase the security of the site and protect against penetration

• +2 1

It's depend upon the nature of website. Mostly website don't scam of anything and there is data is safed. There is no any issue but the main thing site is legit and famous. Therefore major sites never loose anything even personal information or funds of users. 

But it is common in the local or low websites. So, be careful using these website 

• +1 1