The save draft feature is very useful - Page 11 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
McCree

The save draft feature is very useful

I think save draft feature is excellent for those who are busy and doing I exist from this site but when I come back I find my post still, waiting for me to finish and submit them successfully

Its truly helped a great deal, when once in a while you overstate and press the Bach catch or cushion, it actually recollects what you composed, when you return, its even encouraged me in many post as I can recall

This feature is good. When the internet connection is broken, I can refresh the page and I will be able to see the post still in place, but if I use an interpreter the page will be translated and the topic published in a different language so we have to check the topic before publishing it.

You are right mate, I once have noticed that when I was making my reply the suddenly my mobile gone hanged and I lost all running apps. I also lost Google Chrome running window. That time I got very worried about my reply. When I restarted Google Chrome and want to reply again. I was surprised when I found my reply content that I was written before. 

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Yeah the draft saving feature is really very useful in this forum. I have also noticed that if I write my posts and comments in the box, the posts or comments remain restore. We don't loose our replies in the comment box for this feature. If we go in the other page or exit from the browser, our replies remain restore in the box. 

• +1 1

That's a very good feature. Sometimes the browser is closed to some failure, or internet disconnection issue or even electricity trouble kicks in, but with this failure, our posts are safe and we can continue from where we have left. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

This is a very useful feature. It has happened to me as well and i was soo happy when i realised that the reply i was about to send was still on the editor board. This has really made things easier for members within the forum. And this Will also increase productivity by reducing the time it will take to create posts. Thanks to the crypto talk admins. 

Indeed we noticed which as well, usually we can be found out of this site nevertheless when I arrive once again we uncover my personal publish nevertheless presently there, this can be a great attribute with this discussion board, once in a while, all of us neglect what we should have been composing however this method resolved this.

• +2 1

My first time of knowing about of such features is I'm cryptotalk but I don't think is all browsers that supports such feature. Chrome, brave and cryptotab browsers that I'm familiar with help me to retrieve my post but sometimes it doesn't work. I don't know if some has experience same thing?

That will be great to have such features in the forum. Which will enable us to store any posts in the forum that we find useful. Which we can keep in our draft for easy accessing. 

• +2 1

This feature was very helpful for me because i usually touch the ho.escreen because if the chats on social .save draft is very useful feature in this forum .i lost everything i typed but wgen i reload the page it pips up .

They have a feature like that ,but sometimes it didn't work for me ,which is also the highly feature of this forum and realky i love this feature .i guess some of my articles would have been lost by now .

I also had mistaken many times and refreshed my browser but this feature saved my life by saving the comment as a draft.seriously very helpful feature. This forum is really awesome. thanks to admin.🥰🥰

• +1 1

In my opinion this is the best feature of crypto talk. Not only restore previous comments, it also restore many days ago comments. I love this feature. This is so much useful feature. So try to best use of it. Have a nice day everyone.        

Hey buddy as we know all features of the forum are very helpful and important for us because they are providing us the easy interface to use we cannot deny the importance of any feature. As it is the feature of save and drafte are very helpful for us because we can start our post where we left the writing.

The save draft feature is helping every member of the forum whether he is a mobile user or a laptop or a computer users. If a person has lost his comment and when he open the topic he will  be restored his comment easily. The save draft function is really helping a lot of members.

Frankly speaking the save future is very essential to writers because when you write a post and you are not been able to submit the post you can easily save it in the box and submit it later, thanks mates you are always welcome.

On 22/12/2019 at 6:53 PM, McCree said:

I had to close my firefox browser because it was using a lot of memory, and I had prepared a reply to a topic on this forum. I forgot to copy it out of the browser before I closed it so when I opened firefox again I though I had lost the reply forever, but actually the cryptotalk forum had saved the draft for me. So next time your browser closes know that your replies are safe.

yes dude there are sometimes that our internet connection is weak or sometimes we just back site unexpectedly so in this case your data is not lost and it is saved in the post and I really like this feature of cryptotalk because it doesn't waste our offers accidentally.

• +3 1

Thank you for providing a great, helpful and also helpful piece of information to users and I think the draft saving feature in cryptotalk is very good.

Yes the save drafts is very useful in this forum because when we are open another page so, those data that we write us not to delete but they are save immediately. In this feature we cannot waste our time for same post. This drafts feature is very important.

• +4 1

Yes you are right and this is beneficial for us. And by this we can recover our post from that where we have exit. And I think this is due to this forum. And by this we have not to make more effort to achieve the Lost post and to right again. This is good for all of us and this is amazing setting for us.

Yes dear, I too had incidents where my system was closed and I was busy replying to a topic . I was really frustrated by this and thought that I had to again type this. But eventually when I clicked on the clipboard my comment was still present there and I was really surprised to see this. This is a very cool feature though.

• +3 1

Yes you are right because cryptotalk is a worldwide program where there are several people are attached to this site from all over the world and working on it and earn much and more profitable learning from this real base earning program which is very useful and valuable for all other users on this site because Bitcoin is used as a currency in this platform.

It is due to because some post are are not find the user so that I would post will be save as a draught and you can also check from your draught from the profile and you can also post your comment in easy way.

Yes, I can attest to the importance of the save draft feature, because many times while working, there might be network failure where I have to exit my browser to restore the network,and happily when I come back, I meet my post intact.