The save draft feature is very useful - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
McCree

The save draft feature is very useful

I also find it very useful because there are times that my internet connection is weak and the forum tends to not load because of it. But thanks to the save draft feature, my content that I didn't post didn't went to waste.

This saves alot of hassle when you encounter a problem in which can normally happen although its typically random it still really happens for some reason and we gonna have to deal with it for now and live on with it as we should dont mind the annoyance.

22 hours ago, sinseoul said:

I also find it very useful because there are times that my internet connection is weak and the forum tends to not load because of it. But thanks to the save draft feature, my content that I didn't post didn't went to waste.

Quite true, this feature is very important and useful because it saves a lot of time and effort on the members, there are many other features in the forum that we have not discovered yet, but with time and continuing to write, we will definitely get to know it, as well as there are some other features that are not present that I hope to add to the forum.

On 12/16/2020 at 8:30 PM, doldany23 said:

Yes this is very nice feature some times we write half or more posts leave it at a time while want to complete other important work but when we comeback and want to reply on that topic so it is save ..So it is very helpful and save our time..

Yes mate it is very great feature because it is possible that we can be busy during working here but we have such opportunity to save it and we can do the job later when we are free, so if we think there are many great features which are friendly to user and indeed in online forum it is essential to have such features which members really appreciate it..

I notice that as well, I was having difficulty completing a task that made me exit the browser. However, when I return to continue I notice that my work is just as I left it, intact. That's so wonderful and making the job easy.

I also encounter this kind of problem whenever my browser is having a problem and thankfully the forum save every bits of the character that I placed in the reply section of the thread so that I would not need to make again the content that I created which would be another waste of time. I would say that it would be better if the forum would make it in a style of mail when we are constructing a response so that we would know where we could see the contents we already make and to track them as well easily.

• +5 1

Really, it is a very cool feature on this site, previously I did not know about it, this feature will help us not to waste time rewriting the comment, or rewriting the post, I am really happy to have this.

Yes, on this platform, which is the option that your post is safe as a draf,it is very good if you open something else on the browser or start using another application by turning off browsing your post will not delete .

On 12/22/2019 at 2:53 PM, McCree said:

I had to close my firefox browser because it was using a lot of memory, and I had prepared a reply to a topic on this forum. I forgot to copy it out of the browser before I closed it so when I opened firefox again I though I had lost the reply forever, but actually the cryptotalk forum had saved the draft for me. So next time your browser closes know that your replies are safe.

You are always welcome mates, greetings to you all. Sequel to what you have said, that the save button is indeed useful. But not only the save button function, all functions on the forum has it unique use. It just that they are more useful than one another, I would have strongly agree with you if you say the save button is one of the most useful function of the forum. Thanks

I use smartphone to create posts in CTT forum. Sometime suddenly power cut off happens in my country but forum saves my already written texts in a form of draft & I can submit that in forum. It's really a great feature invented by forum technicians. Thanks the forum developers.

Of course, the save draft feature is very useful for me besides being able to temporarily save your comments, your comments will also not be lost when leaving the draft column. So that it can reduce the risk of writing again from scratch which is of course very detrimental to you both energy and thoughts which can change at any time according to circumstances. So that the save draft feature is very helpful for you when you are going to continue your comments, you just have to continue what has been written and you don't need to think from the beginning, which of course can also change the content of the comments. It seems trivial the save draft feature is, but it is very useful for those of you who have other activities who cannot complete the comment task at one time.

It is also the best one feature if this forum which means your data in the comment will be remain safe and whenever we visit that topic then our written text will be restored.

• +2 1

Yes, I noticed that many times, it is one of the beautiful features in the forum and it helps you to preserve your links in case you have to close the browser and when you come back you will find it in case you forgot what you have written

• +2 1

So this is one of the best features that the forum has, it is a function that is very useful since sometimes for some reason the browser closes or our internet connection drops and we have our publication saved in order to publish it.

Through this useful function we can save topics and comments as draft and they can be restored easily and through this way we can save our time to create our same topics and comments again.

Yes, the forum made it easy for us to save comments or posts in the draft when needed. Therefore, the forum provides us with great services that you may need at any time. Thank the moderators for that.

• Useful or interesting 1

Well it's a great feature bcz sometimes we were writing a comment and due to some reasons we become unable to post our comments like accidentally close the browser or some internet connection or phone battery is over so there should be a draft option so that whenever we comes back, we can easily find it and post it again without writing again. It saves our time

Yes. This feature is actually very good. It's like that in my browser. Even if I close my browser, when I open it again, all my pages stay the same. If it were not for this feature, I guess some of my articles would have been lost by now.

Hello i think that This auto save has saved my life in many cases, I am very grateful for the forum to make it and we save our time when we post it, because we may not remember if we miss the post completely.Internet websites but the saving as our work draft seems to be very important now that I read it about it. I hope it does not need it but if I'm wrong then at least my post will be saved later.

If we have an urgent piece of work then we can easily save our comment's and topic's as draft. Which is also the highlighted feature of this forum and really I love this feature. 

They have a feature like that, but sometimes it didn't work for me, and I know it also happens to everyone, right? But in all save draft feature is excellent for those who are busy and doing so many things in their phone or Pc, and maybe it can also use a trick to consuming less time in posting for example you've done posting to lessen the time in your next posting you will choose the topic and type your content and leave it right there and wait for the cooldown or interval of your previous post.

I really appreciate your post 

This feature is really awesome 

Through this Draft function 

If you mistakenly off device or did not saved yet 

By this feature your data is saved 

When you will came back 

You will find data back to you 

• +3 1

I always face the same problem not because of my browser is Firefox, but because slow internet and my processor memory, so I often have to redo everything I did and start over, and having the draft feature is good and useful for me.

• +1 1

This is completely true, it often happens that I close the browser by mistake, or sometimes the laptop I'm working on ends up charging without noticing, then after restarting the laptop I find the comment or post still exists, this is one of the great features of CryptoTalk.

This is useful information for us  to save draft features are really nice this is informative to save draft in cryptotalk  .  some time problem is happened and our post is not put so easily save this comments and put after some time from your page  .