What if someone lost his Bitcoin wallet? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

What if someone lost his Bitcoin wallet?

You will loss crypto in your wallet forever, if your forget the passphrase wallet. So you must backup your private key on the safe place to avoid losses

7 hours ago, muhdedoz said:

Your wallet is more it less like your bank. So what happens when your bank is liquidated. You have no more access toyours assets.

Your digital portfolio contains all of your currencies, so paying attention to these portfolios and caring for their safety is one of the basic things that you have to think about from the beginning. Any penetration that might reach these portfolios means that the digital currencies go directly from your account and nothing can be returned.

MUST READ: Major news outlet CNN has touted Bitcoin $BTC▲1.23% as the “star investment” of the last decade and according to a recent report by Bank of America Securities, if you invested $1 in bitcoin at the start of the last decade, it would now be worth more than $90,000. I even made more than that in the space of 2 weeks by investing with the professionals and I am still making huge profits daily that I can't even disclose on here. If you do not have the time or adequate knowledge about how bitcoin investments work, it is advisable that you hire an expert. I used the services of this professional. I contacted them via email after i saw some good reviews by other individuals online and since then my life's changed for good. Your time is as precious as your money so use professionals wisely to build wealth without sacrificing your time. You can contact them via their email… ( Digitalassetsconsultancy@ hotmail. com ) also for retrieval of lost/stolen bitcoin wallets, for bitcoin mining investments, and trading signals. Thank me later!!

23 hours ago, mim22 said:

I hade yesterday an unknown Transaction on my electrum wallet. ... If indeed you have an unknown tx then most probably you cannot get your btc back ...

There are some peculiarities related to blockchain technology that may help you to save your money, and the founder of Arielot and its technical director “Daniel Yavrovich” shared these secrets.
Arielot works with innovative technology projects including blockchain-based projects, as it includes a team of highly skilled engineers and developers, and helps its clients find the most effective solutions.

It is true. when our wallet has been hacked and all our coins in the wallet are lost then we will not be able to return it. in my opinion the best step we can do is keep the address of our wallet and do not write the address in cyberspace other than on the exchanger.

9 hours ago, muhdedoz said:

If you loose your bitcoin wallet then I am so sorry because you can't have it back. The only way though is if you have a private key or 12 words phrase.

Those are the option that you have available to recover your lose wallet, it could be the private key or 12 seed

As far as I know, Wallet is something that is very private key, pass, emails are all in that person (decentralized).  If you still remember the e-mail and recovered e-mail or phone number that you registered it can still be tried.

I think he has to be aware of the work, because through it all of us are working. If that kind of thing gets lost then he will have to try and succeed Bitcoin. 

If you have your 2fa keys then there is a chance that you can recover your bitcoins from that wallet, however if you forget your 2fa and dont have any backup. then move on you cant do anything.

15 minutes ago, babakashi2020 said:

Then you will have no access to your funds and they will be lost forever.

Cryptocurrencies have allowed people around the world to become their own bank and own their money, but there is an important caveat: You are responsible for your money, and you must ensure its security. Yes, cryptocurrency insurance is a tedious process.

I assume you tin just accomplish that after you retain information your password or other retrieve of your bitcoin wallet such as private key.You may observe down them in your reserved place.And via coinbase will be paramount for you.

Keep your private keys as possible to prevent security breaches. One can loss a huge amount of money by just giving this and could also lead to account suspension or worse your identity coukd be use for further cyber crime. 

If someone loses their Bitcoin wallet, it can lead to a lot of problems and sometimes they will cause problems because it is an important tax page.

If they lost their wallet well it's either they will lost if forever or they can still gain some access to it or simply retrieve it, it depends on the wallet provider if they provide a service like that. It's still the best to make sure that we are not doing transactions that might put our wallet in danger and also we should be really careful and avoid providing your account details.

On 12/22/2019 at 6:54 PM, SuperCrypto said:

A question arises in my mind that if a person lost his Bitcoin wallet, he would not be able to return it again, so how much Bitcoin was lost for this reason, and it cannot be used again. Given that this currency lacks any tangible physical presence, unlike other monetary currencies that are controlled by banking banking institutions, bitcoin is not controlled by specific persons or entities other than its users.
If lost, it can never be recovered, as if it had been burned, right?

So is it possible that we could be short of bitcoins? Isn't bitcoins only very limited? I don't think it would be burned. It will just be on that wallet forever.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

On 12/22/2019 at 6:54 PM, SuperCrypto said:

A question arises in my mind that if a person lost his Bitcoin wallet, he would not be able to return it again, so how much Bitcoin was lost for this reason, and it cannot be used again. Given that this currency lacks any tangible physical presence, unlike other monetary currencies that are controlled by banking banking institutions, bitcoin is not controlled by specific persons or entities other than its users.

I do not believe that the wallet will be loss because of the wallet user. You can just maybe forgot the Pins or any other security features of that wallet but your wallet will never be loss, unless the wallet was shutdown. Once you lost access to your wallet, your balance will still be there. No one can open it or even find it. It is not like our physical wallets that if we lost, others can get it. Digital wallet is very diferent mate.

nMvFbuZ.png

Just now, ananya7737 said:

It is very impossible for anyone to take back their stolen Bitcoin except if the thieves will change of heart that they will feel pity on you and return you hard earned assets. I don't heard anyone that they successfully retrieved their assets that is why it is impossible so better to move forward but learn from your experience that it will not happen again in the future

If the wallet has a bitcoin that is a bad news because if the account or the forum does not have a recovery password it is hard to recover it. 

If you have a really significant amount of bitcoin, you first need to think not about how to increase it or where to invest. First of all, it is necessary to save the existing cryptocurrency.
To do this, you need to decide what proportion of assets you intend to keep unchanged. This part of the reserve will grow slowly along with the growth in demand for the crypto asset. But, you have a guarantee of the safety of investments.
You can use any of the password managers to save passwords. Or you can use Word or Excel.
Copy your data to several external drives, as well as to the cloud. The cloud must be checked periodically, because if you do not use your account for a long time, it can be reset.
As an additional guarantee, it is better to rewrite everything on plain paper: all the necessary credentials and passwords.
It is impossible to recover lost passwords from a bitcoin wallet. Assume that it is possible in the future when using a quantum computer, it will be possible to pick up a lost combination of passwords. But, now this technology is not available, which means it is not possible to rely on it. It is better to prepare in advance for a possible loss, it is best to also make many copies of valuable information.

9 hours ago, Cryptonit said:

It would be really bad. I actually have never lost any. So I dont really know what to do.

Don't let it happen, because if it happens all your money is gone

On 1/12/2020 at 4:47 PM, jaromz said:

Bitcoin as far as I know is not control by any sectors in a centralized based system. We are the only one who have the control fpmor it, if ever we forget our wallet, or password or loss our private key key, it will be stock in our wallet unless hackers trace it. 

Great features also come with great safety concerns. Meanwhile, Bitcoin can provide a very high degree of security if used properly. Always remember that your task is to adopt good habits to protect your money.

When creating a bitcoin wallet, you should always save your private keys if you do not do this, if you lose your wallet, you will not be able to return the funds already.

On 12/22/2019 at 5:54 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Yeah, it will be stuck forever. The supply will decrease. Everyone should take care of their private key carefully. Backup and store them. Don't forget to check them every time.

If you lost the key or the password, then it can not recover, but the balance in your wallet will stay there and it can not be burned.. There are many people who lost their keys, they regret when the price of bitcoin reaching the highest price. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

21 hours ago, Nakamoto said:

Yeah, it will be stuck forever. The supply will decrease. Everyone should take care of their private key carefully. Backup and store them. Don't forget to check them every time.

If you keep them in a safe place, a backup copy of your wallet can protect you from computer interruptions and many human errors. It can also help you recover your wallet after your mobile phone or computer is stolen if you keep your wallet encrypted.

Well if you lost your private keys you cannot retrieve your bitcoin, so be careful and keep your private key on your own ond do not forget it, bacause you cannot have it again.