Trader or crypto writer ? - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Trader or crypto writer ?

We can gain from both methods, but you have to gain great experience to be able to gain more profits in trading. As for writing topics, you do not need that experience and it depends on theoretical information.

Hi dude I want to tell you that at this moment I am just crypto writer but I am planning for the future for the training on this forum because at this time I have not sufficient balance for the trading that's why I am just writing on the crypto

I have some of experience and knowledge from both crypto writers and traders. But I would like to work through the crypto writer. Because in the field of  trading, we have a lot of chances of loss and there are more chances of scamming. While we have no risk in working through the crypto writers, there is only profit. Apart from this, here we also get the chance to gain a lot of experience and knowledge through crypto writing. 

Both trading and writing crypto work together, you need to learn crypto trading through crypto write before going into investment or trading, if you did not learn trading and you started like they you might end up missing your money on trading 

Writing has been a noble profession since it imparted knowledge of cryptocurrency to the public, although business only benefits the individual and those close to him, unless he engages in public interest. The writings are the best in my opinion. 

I don't seem to be more addicted to much writing rather I prefer to go into trading where I will learn some different skills as well as some basic principles about trading aspect, which will enable me to become a successful trader. 

Being a crypto author might be a good income business but for that you really need serious amounts of knowledge about the crypto world. I think if you had that much knowledge, you would already earn a lot of money from trading alone. If you both combine your writing skills with your analyst skill I think you can start printing money 😄 

Trading crypto always the best option but you need enough knowledge and experience if you want to do this. A lots of people losing their money because they don't even know how to read chart. That's why first thing to do is learning how to read a chart and how to make analysis and trying to gain some knowledge with trading small amounts.

I want both of them. You can never be a cryptotrader unless you were a cryptowriter. Being a member here and writing about cryptocurrency on regular basis will give you the knowledge and the tricks to able a successful trader. Without such knowledge you will lose your capital on the first trade that you do. I intend to be a crypto trader after I have skills that will help me to earn.

• +1 1

I think crypto writing is better than trading. I am also crypto writer and i also like this. This is more suitable for us than trading. We can easily earn bitcoins from crypto writing. We can improve also our writing skills by doing this.

You are right , Trading and crypro writer can make someone more successful and become an inspiration for many people and share the benefits of staying in business.But I comment in some posts to gain knowledge and income or in short to earn and to learn. i will choose a crypto writer because on trading you are not always winning sometimes you lost too. 

If you did not learn trading and you started like they you might end up missing your money on trading.

The form of money. we just need to learn to make good content about crypto.Having waste experience become powerful prospective  for others to learn from you. So become good what you like and then share you experience with article writing is good thing. I am a trader for a past few years what I like in trading is the risk and after the risk is the success trade which makes me so satisfied and fulfilling and I develop my decision making.

On 12/22/2019 at 6:06 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Until now I see people can have income from those method, nothing's wrong with both job. If you have both skill ( trader and crypto writer ), which one will became the main income and why? share your opinion with me please.

you are very right both are very useful, but of course everything will depend on the tastes of the people and their abilities because it may be in a place that you do not like and therefore it is better to decide where the person best develops.

I think that both activities cannot be compared and what, writing only requires charisma and good grammar, on the other hand, being a trader requires extensive knowledge and constant analysis of the market, also the profits are greater when being a trader as long as you I operated optimally.

As for me I think crypto writer is good over trading because it doesn't involve any risk of loosing but only requires time to work by delivering vital information, thought trading is very profitable if masterd well but it comes with risk that's the reason I can't make it my main source of income.

I would say choose the trader or crypto writer, I definitely like as a trader.  Because I never do crypto writing like blogging.  But as well as replying to the thread, the crypto writer.  So I'm doing it too. Both are good for me and probably my source of income.  However, in cryptocurrency, the main source of income is freelance.  I have some big companies give me a job in programming and they send me bitcoin for rewards.  So I deposited from the exchange and started trading.  When I have free time I am doing Cryptotal as a crypto writer.

On 12/22/2019 at 12:06 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Until now I see people can have income from those method, nothing's wrong with both job. If you have both skill ( trader and crypto writer ), which one will became the main income and why? share your opinion with me please.

I think working as a cryptocurrency writer is a good thing to work on temporarily so that we can learn really well and work on trading and be a good trader.

I will prefer to be Crypto trader than a crypto writer. I'm learning more about Crypto trading from this forum which after some period of time I will fully depend in trading than in Crypto writing. 

• +1 1

Both are really hard.  As a writer you need to be able to write quality articles in a consistently informative manner and be helpful with your articles.  To be successful you need to provide other litter information and you need to type user-friendly manners.  He also writes that English native speakers have an advantage over the rest. About cryptocurrency, although the business only benefits the person and those close to him, unless he is engaged in public interest activities.  The writings are the best in my opinion. Thank you.

13 hours ago, Nersreem said:

I will prefer to be Crypto trader than a crypto writer. I'm learning more about Crypto trading from this forum which after some period of time I will fully depend in trading than in Crypto writing. 

@Nersreem can you see this the other way, how can a trader generate money to start trading, we will need to generate money. But a crypto writer will not need much. Also trading is risky, crypto writing is not risky like it. There are few reasons crypto writer is better and also because it is easy for crypto writer can decide to be a trader but not easy for crypto trader to decide to be a crypto writer. 

I incline toward exchanging for procuring with digital currency since exchanging acquires more cash than composing crypto post on the web, on the off chance that you are a decent broker and have a decent size of crypto resources for exchange with you can without much of a stretch earn substantial sums of money in a brief timeframe 

• +2 1

I chose to trade,
It is true that I am currently participating in the forum to get a little crypto,
But in general after a while I will trade because it brings a good monthly return,
Of course, I will never leave the forum here because I benefit greatly from it scientifically and financially.

• +2 1

This is depends on the person skills and abilities. If they have both skills then he will get maximum advantages. They will create articles and create good topic and get good amount of money. They can also use their money in cryptocurrency trading and increase their capital

If you can manage your time and do both it's great. but if I have to choose I'll go for trading it is the best way to make money on cryptocurrency give time to learn and understand trading and you'll see.it can give you more profit than investing and answering forums.