Develop Cryptocurrency - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
davidkima

Develop Cryptocurrency

On 12/21/2019 at 8:23 PM, davidkima said:

If I wanted to develop a crypto what computer language should I learn

In the start I will suggest to learn only c++ which will help you to create your coin. You can also create your coin with ethereum platform or on waves platform. 

Edited by Pegem

Making a cryptocurrency is quite easy, making it it have a good price and a big name is not easy. The developments needs a lot ideas and a lot of good team behind your projects. So it's difficult to develop one into its succeed.

Cryptocurrency is the most great cash speculation and exchanging side the world it is a  decision full side the greater part of the individuals on the planet do the decision cryptocurrency so I think cryptocurrenc need numerous advancements and upgrades

You need to used may be C++ or according to your level and enjoying it sentimental. Market of crypto currency need some good more projects I saw some good projects but very few. 

One needs a full details of what cryptocurrency is all about. Second the coding after it you re good to go Or C++ or JAVA to the code and use common language HTML,CSS,PHP.C#,JAVASCRIPT.

On 12/21/2019 at 4:23 PM, davidkima said:

i think that you can use whatever computer language you want to create a cryptocurrency.

you can use java, jaavscript, phyton, php, c+, c#. the only thing when you are forced to use one specific program is if you want to create something on the ethereum network, for this you are forced to use solidity

If you want to devolped a cryptocurrancy you need a lot of ideas abut cryptocurrancy and coding,

to earn program language like HTMLS. PHP. JAVA, Javascript,. and you have a big investment then you can make a good benefit.

On 21.12.2019 at 19:37, Sourovdeb890 said:

Если вы хотите создать криптовалюту, вы можете получить помощь от тех, кто создает хорошую криптовалюту, вам нужно быть очень эффективным в этом проекте, тогда вы можете создавать криптовалюту.

а так же для этого не обходимы очень большие вложения да и команда чтоб была хорошая.без этого я думаю ни чего не получится.

https://seobon.us/1869284593-бот который платит щедро за участие в ежедневном розыгрыше.

https://cashbox.ru/r/bf3d937a5094498ea685fc8449d6c0fa-букс с щедрой оплатой за простые действия в соц сетях.

https://adbtc.top/r/l/2319521-букс с оплатой в btc
https://donkeyloot.io/?r=XPHOCF-улетная NFT игра с возможностью заработка крипты

5 hours ago, Invalid said:

Well for you to develop a cryptocurrency yoi kust be om the track of your group or company because creating it is much easier than having soem development. 

You must have information of what will be of benefit to the community. And also that will help you to develop a good project.

Welcome with me
The most important programming language for creating and developing cryptography is the Python language
You will need front-end programming languages like HTML5, PHP, C ++, Java script
Not forgetting blockchain programming because it is so necessary

On 12/21/2019 at 5:23 PM, davidkima said:

You should learn more about how the market goes, and what it need right now or after some year you should expect the future not the right moment...

crypto development is good. Cryptocurrency Create Your Own To summarize. I can use to raise money to start a real estate company. You can be the help of individuals who evoke.

You should be brainwashing on Linux in commission system. For tokens on the Ethereum platform, you require to build smart contracts with the solidness language. In addition, Java is the a large amount broadly old language in cryptocurrency programming.

There are many program language that you can develop cryptocurrency but I don't know which of them are the best program, I think you can try to learn C++. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you want to develop cryptocurrency then you need to put a lot of effort and effort into it. And the main thing to know is perfect information about cryptocurrency.

Developing cryptocurrency is not simple it needs an intense study and you must first create a project how it can benefits the users. 

According to Pablo Azore in his article on Dubon, a developer can use C ++ or Java for code. When you're in the front, you can use simple language like HTML or CSS. A developer can use his business mind to advance the strategy in this currency.

On 12/21/2019 at 4:27 PM, tmode00 said:

The front end and programming languages (e.g. HTML5, CSS, PHP, C#, Java, Javascript, Python, Ruby).... Found at https://hackernoon.com/how-to-create-your-own-cryptocurrency-tips-to-get-started-947ba92f79f9 look there. 

I think you just listed the major programming languages out there for soft ware development. But one must have a good understanding of Crypto algorithm to code a blockchain system that will hold Crypto currency.

On 12/27/2019 at 5:59 PM, Ardian1206 said:

Well, it's likely that you have to learn the Coding program language so that you can easily understand what you have to do for crypto.

I don,t think so that for creating the coin we need to learn the program becasue so many sites will help you to create the coin in just some time for free and now the it is waves exchange and that will create your coin in just a short time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

13 hours ago, Hashimi said:

Well dude careful.You know there are folks around that can code like me that has no direction due to all the crap that gets released on a daily basis, it would be refreshing to find a coin that had great promise that people could rally behind but with scatter brain techniques like this we will never get the community together to move crypto currencies forward.  It's just going to be pump and dump until there is no value in that, which if you can't see that coming your blind!

Develop  crypto is no easy. So saying' that it cost a 100 Grands to trade.

• -2 1

To establish crypto fx, you'll find allow as a result of folks who result in a decent cryptocurrency, you will be highly helpful from this mission perhaps you can establish crypto fx.

You want develop crypto? Wow its very good. But if you want devlop crypto you have to enough knowledge about crypto developing and you have to lots of idea.    

On 12/21/2019 at 8:23 PM, davidkima said:

I think for development of crypto currencies you need to understand the blockchain technologies system. What is it and how it works. Because blockchain technology is a major system on which every crypto currency worked.