Things to consider before choosing a wallet - Page 7 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

Things to consider before choosing a wallet

On 9/3/2020 at 5:23 AM, JohanDonne said:

Greatly explained these things are must but you can not see the fee first before you have to make a transaction than you can see it and also I think software wallet is better with private keys to store, you can keep it anywhere you want.

You are wrong, if you want to make a transaction of crypto wallets, the fee will be set by you. If you are using the ones that will first ask for the fee but will not ask again after the first transaction, there are easy icon you can click that will slow you to set the fee manually. 

3 hours ago, Yomose said:

Point of correction, a little typo mistake. I think you meant hardware wallets are malware resistant. I hope that is what you meant?

If that is what you meant, then you are very right about it. The best wallet to use are hardware wallets especially for saving. 

Thanks for the correction. You are not wrong about hardware wallets. But, I still see some online wallets to be one of the best for me. Wallets like Coinomi and trust. 

3 minutes ago, BitcryptoHan said:

Edited by BitcryptoHan

On 9/7/2020 at 11:51 AM, BitcryptoHan said:

Thanks for the correction. You are not wrong about hardware wallets. But, I still see some online wallets to be one of the best for me. Wallets like Coinomi and trust. 

Well, i couldn't argue more or less, but you are right. There are many good online wallets like the coinomi, I even use bitcoin wallet called electrum. But I used them for often use while holding the rest of  btc on hardware wallet is the best. 

• +1 1

In the first place I consider the security and the reputation of a such wallet, a high reputation is the proof that a lot of people trust it, means positive experience and legitimate, after that we will check others benefit.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

You have awesome post, this clarification are finished. So far I just use MEW and Dissipate to help my movement yet when I pick wallet just observe from work, would i be able to get installment and send it from wallet as essential inquiry. I gain more from your post, thank you to such an extent.

On 12/22/2019 at 4:09 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

You have very good post, this explanation are complete. So far I only use MEW and Scatter to support my activity but when I choose wallet only see from function, can I receive payment and send it from wallet as primary question. I learn more from your post, thank you so much.

There is not much to consider, the truth is that the best is unlikely the one that best suits you in terms of lightness.

The other issue is the fees, although due to the situation of the etherium network for example there is not much to do.

6 hours ago, muzammil381 said:

You have awesome post, this clarification are finished. So far I just use MEW and Dissipate to help my movement yet when I pick wallet just observe from work, would i be able to get installment and send it from wallet as essential inquiry. I gain more from your post, thank you to such an extent.

In my particular case I don't use just one, but I use several at the same time, for example coinomi has a good choice for the conditions and has a direct panel where I can place an amount and see how much my coins are equivalent to dollars, which is my initial reference .

On 9/7/2020 at 5:51 AM, BitcryptoHan said:

You are wrong, if you want to make a transaction of crypto wallets, the fee will be set by you. If you are using the ones that will first ask for the fee but will not ask again after the first transaction, there are easy icon you can click that will slow you to set the fee manually. 

You should consider whether you have the coins you want to store, the issue of commissions, and ease of use and fluidity.

On 9/3/2020 at 12:23 AM, JohanDonne said:

Greatly explained these things are must but you can not see the fee first before you have to make a transaction than you can see it and also I think software wallet is better with private keys to store, you can keep it anywhere you want.

For example, trust wallet is excellent because it allows you to store erc20 tokens, collection tokens, swap through DApps and many other things.

And others like Atomic, although it is also very popular if it tends to have overly exaggerated commissions in some networks.

Edited by CoinFree

Very good post! you really have to know what kind of wallet you want to use and work on everything. I use Coinbase and Uphold, they are very good and highly recommended by many people. I like to study a little behind them and learn about their technology. Greetings.

good that you give us the private keys, that it is easy to use, that it is popular

7 hours ago, lucky1313a said:

Has dicho claramente todo aquí. La seguridad de la billetera siempre debe ser lo primero, ya que incluye nuestro dinero y todas las diferentes posibilidades.

That's why you have to keep the private keys in a very safe place and not share them with anyone ... the best way is to write them in a notebook that no one else has access to.

Coinomi is a virtual wallet that was created in the year 2014 and since then, offers users the best services so that we can store our crypto-currencies in an adequate way and with a great number of advantages.

We must also say that this wallet has its headquarters in the city of London, something that is very beneficial since it is always much better to know that the wallet we have chosen has a physical office in case we need to solve any problem or doubt.

Hello. There are a lot of steps to choosing wallet. Firstly you should find safety wallet. Also your wallet should be easy to use and understand. Then your wallet should works around the world.

Edited by Dangasa
  • +5 1

You have excellent post, this clarification are finished. So far I just use MEW and Dissipate to help my action however when I pick wallet just observe from work, would i be able to get installment and send it from wallet as essential inquiry. I gain more from your post, thank you to such an extent.

Excellent information, I will take it into account when choosing my new wallets, but what I will modify is that first I look at the security features that the wallet has already after that if I see the following features.

It depends on what you need, there in need in paying extra money for bluetooth feauture, if you are not on the way all the time. I use Ledger, and am curious about S1 wallet that Gate has recently presented.

I agree my friend, this information is very useful because to have our money safe we must investigate before depositing it in any wallet, security is very important and operating costs must also be taken into account. Excellent Post.

To choose a banknote, the first thing is the security that said wallet must have, the fee is the cost of the transactions that you execute daily if they are high or low, that does not remove a lot of percentage when you go to exchange one cryptocurrency for another

safety flexibility trustibilty is imortant for wallet and just a few provide these features so people should be careful when buy one of them

For me the thing thats I always consider before choosing the wallet that is only the withdrawal fee from the wallet, no matter how the wallet is trusted. 

• +2 1

Thank you for the detailed description of how to choose a good wallet for storing cryptocurrency,of course I think that anonymity and security should be considered first.

Before I use a digital wallet, I make sure for the commission costs and its reputation, for the rest, whether it is security or ease, it is up to you to use it and see what it is.

On 12/28/2019 at 9:15 AM, Jeet Narayan said:

We can choose very popular and secure crypto wallet . Good decentralized crypto wallect and accept all tokens . Low transaction fees having crypto wallect . We can use only decentralized crypto wallets.

A wallet that has all these advantages can be Trust wallet and coinomi due to its low fees and speed of transactions.

Excellent information that you have provided since those points that you have addressed are very important when choosing a wallet, not all people have the knowledge for a good choice but with this post that you have made I make sure that the people who are starting in this world you will appreciate this information of great value.