Things to consider before choosing a wallet - Page 2 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

Things to consider before choosing a wallet

You need to cheek the the security of the wallet and after confirming about the security you need to cheek the withdraw fee and other charges if they are less you can easily make you online wallet .I prefer you to make account on coin base  it is the most secure wallet and have less fee .

Very useful topic i really appreciate This is  a good info regarding secured wallets i can see many people have posted good posts. Earning bitcoin might be know to many but we have store properly other wise there is a chance that we can loose our coins.

• +4 1

You can consider the availability of it.the security messurements and also consider it as an youre alternative wallet.and tje most important thing to consider it this.if this wallets is fit for youre needs

22 hours ago, Matchblower said:

Go with other People opinion on the wallet that is good to used, you won't regret using those kind of wallets

Thats right buddy and also consider the security and protocol of the wallets and kost important thing is wallets that fit youre needs.theres so much great wallet but.to fit youre needs is one great needs to find wallet

• +2 1

Always remember Not your keys Not your coins, You should only use a wallet provider if you plan to convert your coins to fiat and vice versa, But for storage its better to use hardware wallet or run electrum wallet for storage or better yet use paper wallet for offline storage.

• +5 1

spacer.png

Security is tantamount when picking a wallet since the main reason you are using one is to hold your funds. I think hardware wallets are the best when it comes to security but for convenience sake then online wallets are preferable. The post is very informative and greatly helps beginners like me in making an informed choice.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

I think that a blockchain wallet, which is much more effective than the rest and the big amounts of bitcoins, should be stored on this wallet. 

• +2 1

On 12/21/2019 at 10:39 PM, Digicoin said:

The type of wallet you want

This factor comes down to personal preference. For example, if security is your number one priority, then, hardware wallets should be in your mind. But if you want a convenient access your coins, a mobile or web wallet may be your preferred choice.

Ease of use

Sending, receiving and storing cryptocurrency can be complicated and confusing, particularly for beginners. Your wallet should suit your tech knowledge and crypto experience. While crypto novices might focus on finding a wallet that’s simple to set up and use, experienced holders might look for advanced features, like an in-wallet exchange and multisignature transactions.

Security features

Find out what security features the wallet includes, such as two-factor authentication and multisig functionality. Will your private key be stored online or offline? Has the wallet ever suffered security breaches?
Other features. Does your wallet include the ability to exchange among currencies in your wallet or provide easy access to live fiat exchange rates or other market information.

What level of community trust does the wallet have? Check out independent online reviews to gauge how other users rate the wallet and whether they’d recommend it.

Supported cryptocurrencies.

Are you looking for a wallet that stores just one crypto, like bitcoin, or are you in the market for a multicurrency wallet? Make sure the wallet you choose is compatible with the cryptocurrencies you need to store, and remember that some coins and tokens can only be held in an official wallet.

The team behind the wallet

See what you can find about how long the company’s been in business. What qualifications do they have? Are they continually working to upgrade and improve the wallet?

Costs

While most crypto wallets are free, choosing a hardware wallet means parting with some cash. Consider the price and shipping costs when making your decision. Some wallets also charge a fee for every transaction you make.

Thank you very much for that information and that is very helpful for everyone and avoid some scam out there, I wanted to explode more best wallet that can be trusted.

Thanks for sharing.when i choose wallet to store my cryptocurrency I used to search for they review and reputation first.also check the widrawal fees.but these days there are earning wallets that you can store and earn interest from each wallet.

• +5 1

Ever since cryptopia was hack i make it to the point that i will never ever use wallet provided by exchange to store my coins.

Electrum or the native desktop wallet provided by the coin is the best way to store our coins. As for BTC hardware wallet or paper wallet is the best way forward.

spacer.png

The most important  thing isn to choose a secure wallet.  You should research  the wallet  from any source. Also you should also check the fees of the  particular  wallet.  Also choose the wallet  which give you best security. 

• +5 1

2 hours ago, dipo01 said:

It’s a great news about crytocurrency wallet. Before creating a wallet, we need to know better about wallet. Then you get a good idea about wallet.

What really must be considered is the wallet security. With it safe there is no need to fear you will lose using a safe wallet. It's useless to use a wallet that supports all crypto, if the wallet isn't safe to use.

There's a lot of fake wallet out there, so if you want to get a very nice wallet, you should go to google and find a trustworthy wallet that lets you save different crypto currenties.

1 hour ago, teodelhi said:

Thank you a lot for giving us with that extraordinarily precious statistics. I will presently recognise how and what wallet I must pick out for the safety of my cash.

Many wallets to choose from, and for your needs. And always think about security, because that is the main capital that must be remembered before choosing a wallet.

• +3 1

On 12/21/2019 at 7:39 PM, Digicoin said:

This factor comes down to personal preference. For example, if security is your number one priority, then, hardware wallets should be in your mind. But if you want a convenient access your coins, a mobile or web wallet may be your preferred choice.

Ease of use

Sending, receiving and storing cryptocurrency can be complicated and confusing, particularly for beginners. Your wallet should suit your tech knowledge and crypto experience. While crypto novices might focus on finding a wallet that’s simple to set up and use, experienced holders might look for advanced features, like an in-wallet exchange and multisignature transactions.

Security features

Find out what security features the wallet includes, such as two-factor authentication and multisig functionality. Will your private key be stored online or offline? Has the wallet ever suffered security breaches?
Other features. Does your wallet include the ability to exchange among currencies in your wallet or provide easy access to live fiat exchange rates or other market information.

What level of community trust does the wallet have? Check out independent online reviews to gauge how other users rate the wallet and whether they’d recommend it.

Are you looking for a wallet that stores just one crypto, like bitcoin, or are you in the market for a multicurrency wallet? Make sure the wallet you choose is compatible with the cryptocurrencies you need to store, and remember that some coins and tokens can only be held in an official wallet.

See what you can find about how long the company’s been in business. What qualifications do they have? Are they continually working to upgrade and improve the wallet?

Costs

While most crypto wallets are free, choosing a hardware wallet means parting with some cash. Consider the price and shipping costs when making your decision. Some wallets also charge a fee for every transaction you make.

I always check wallet fee and does have many medium for transfer.I check my desired coins are in wallet or not.Because their us limited number of coins in wallet.

• +1 2

You need to know if the wallet is trusted you can check it on the blogs. Second you need to know if it supported by your the country you are residing. I have experience in coin base where in it is not supported anymore in this country I am working now so i need to transfer the coins to a new wallet. You need also to consider if it has benefits on you if you will keep your stored coins.

On 1/22/2020 at 12:57 PM, KabiruUuu said:

essentially I regard as the precautions originator it follows that I will glimpse how coins supported . primarily the reputation of that wallet obligation be desired and any new wallet call for to be official by others.

Yes it about reputation and the supported coins that i want to store in the wallet, and for reputation it's for security because it's really important to have this aspect

On 12/21/2019 at 6:39 AM, Digicoin said:

Ease of use

Security features

Costs

That is one of my way to find a good wallet but also research more than that like the charges and other fee of the wallet that I am going to use.

• +3 1

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

There are many types of wallets used to transfer bitcoin from yobit, this is not difficult, and good and popular wallets like coinbase or blockchain can do it.

3 hours ago, BEBETTER3 said:

I  think a wallets reputation in the crypto world will determine the amount of people that will be using it, because this days we have so many scam wallets with fake team behind it. 

Yes, mainly the reputation is very much needed to use any crypoto wallet. coinbase is the best crypto wallet and the wallet is very much secured and the transaction fee of coinbase wallet is very low . the transaction speed is very high.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, renvio said:

I like this newsletter. I find it irresistible on account that it's far educative and instructive. I incline closer to code wallet like Record nano x because I as it were keep Bitcoin and it's far stable and user-pleasant. So it's miles my nice crypto wallet so remote.

Nano  wallet it's a Hard wallet nit like soft wallet like blockchain coinbase, abd if any one want it they have to buy it it's not free and it's about 50 dollars. I don't really use any if those wallet because it's really expansive to me

This topic is one of the most important topics that I have read .. The most important factor among these factors is the safety of the portfolio and how can we keep the safety of our money

Yes that was a great topic, i always care about the last thing you talked about the fees and i thunk Atomic wallet us the best for this thing..

The most important point is the safety of the wallet there are a lot of bad wallets with huge risk and a big fee. So we should be careful before chose our wallet.

Here is a complete and very interesting topic about wallets. I think 90% of Coinbase fans should read this topic. Congratulations on your work.
My favorite wallets are Atomic and Coinomi.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-