Things to consider before choosing a wallet - Page 9 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

Things to consider before choosing a wallet

Very good subject for, all in general, not only for beginners but for those of us who have been doing this for a while, has enough references, to be able to choose a good option, for your wallet.

• +1 1

Thanks for sharing your important feedback with us I think we need to know a lot before using the wallet. Otherwise we will be promoted.

• +1 1

the security when choosing which wallet to use, then the speed and the different currencies that can be stored and finally the easy use in that order I would choose a wallet

• +3 1

The aspects to consider for the choice of a cryptocurrency portfolio in the first point would be security, the use that is intuitive with a friendly interface, a large storage backup with the ability to add new coins, easy withdrawal and deposit and a good reputation.

• Useful or interesting 1

Truly the most important thing is to be reliable. It's great if we can always trust a wallet and trade whenever we want. Another important issue is the privacy of the wallet. In other stages come convenience and clarity and fees.  

• +1 1

This is the type of information that I like to get, your post is very useful. quality and useful information, I still do not have a hardware wallet but it is in my plans to acquire them.

• +2 1

Take into account how long the business has operated, how safe the data is stored on their servers, who has your private keys, who is confident, or whether they have previous incidents of insider theft and cryptocurrency losses due to inadequate data management procedures or snapshot tools.

• +2 1

Very good post, the truth is there are many things that we must be clear about before choosing a wallet, your information is very good, greetings

we should join a wallet that has good reputation because its the most safe. We should also find a wallet that has no large costs if its a hardware wallet, and the last we should investigate about the security of that wallet.

when I want to choose a wallet to deposit my money, I try to ensure that it is as secure as possible and that at historical levels I have not had any level of hacking apart that has the highest profits, the greatest diversity of cryptocurrencies to use and that gives me the possibility of taking my keys from private to have more security on my money.

for me it was Trust wallet in mvoil and pc binance or exodus.

Other features. Does your wallet include the ability to exchange among currencies in your wallet or provide easy access to live fiat exchange rates or other market information

There saveral wallets that are not market worthy especially those that doesn't have the above listed qualities. Some wallets are unavoidable very slow in receiving or sending coins such wallets should be avoided 

Firstly i prefer the security and then i will see the popularity. if any wallet is really popular then we can realize that the wallet is highly secured to store asset.

You should know several things before registering for any cryptocurrency wallet
1 Ease of using the wallet
2 degree of wallet security
3 Wallet currency exchange fees Deposit and withdrawal fees

• +5 1

The main thing which we should keep in mind about selecting of wallet is security system. First thing is to secure your assets. Second is theme of wallet i mean ease of using it. 

• -1 1

Reading this information solves many doubts, it is important to know the security of the wallets we use to choose the one that best suits us. There are so many wallets that people sometimes choose the ones that others recommend but without knowing if it is the correct one or the most secure one, thank you very much for the information.

• +2 2

Some of the aspects to consider when choosing a portfolio are security, low commissions in case of making transactions, exchanges or withdrawals, cryptocurrency support preferably that is a wide range, and that has an intuitive interface for use. .

• +1 1

Some of the aspects to consider when choosing a wallet, is safety first, good reputation, have a wide range for the protection of cryptocurrencies and tokens, it is easy to use and intuitive for the user, in addition to that make a creditor of your private keys so that you are the sole custodian of your assets.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Security  is the most important because we need the protection for our crypto in the wallet.  Hackers steal our money put in the wallet with vulnerable  system. 

• +2 1