Things to consider before choosing a wallet - Page 11 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

Things to consider before choosing a wallet

Before using any wallets you have to sure about your privacy .Is this save for your money and security then after that you should use that. I always use the most trusted wallets.

Of course, all people use exchanges to store their cryptocurrencies.  I do not recommend it if you do not want to trade during periods of high volatility.  I recommend cryptonators and coinbase wallets.  In them you will find all the functions you need.  They also have great protection during fundraising, speed of withdrawal and a small commission.

Before using any wallets you have to sure about your privacy.Is this save for your money and security.Because due to increasing bussines in bitcoin many scam wallets are present,I am still beginner and still need learning.

• +2 1

3 hours ago, Nomigg said:

Before using any wallets you have to sure about your privacy.Is this save for your money and security.Because due to increasing bussines in bitcoin many scam wallets are present,I am still beginner and still need learning.

There are many wallet that can provide you privacy, going for reputed ones that are totally noncustodial is excellent, like coinomi for example is noncustodial. But some people dealing with custodial wallet can not have full privacy. 

Before rushing to choose a  wallet for your portfolio, it's also necessary to check and verify the company's Reputations and performances and most importantly it's Security features as well as the 

Platform Compatibility.

Edited by Frodler

Before using crypto currency please make sure about their security system that I has a save or not.Ese of useage, trusted administration are the thing that should be considered.

Security, privacy and reputations of the wallets are the main and necessory things wich should be checked before choosing a wallet. The second thing is that how many currencies that wallets can deal and how much benefial it is for you.

On 12/21/2019 at 3:39 PM, Digicoin said:

Costs

While most crypto wallets are free, choosing a hardware wallet means parting with some cash. Consider the price and shipping costs when making your decision. Some wallets also charge a fee for every transaction you make.

I do not think we should consider this because only hardware wallets are the ones we can buy, others are free to use. And going for hardware wallet is good because they are the safest and still easy to use wallets. 

1) You have to choose the wallet that fits your system as a wallet for laptop wallet for mobile phone ...
2) That the wallet is famous and old (has been in operation for more than two years)
3) People have a positive opinion of the portfolio
4) Ensure the security of the wallet
5) It is preferable to choose portfolios with lower transfer fees

Yes, before you choose the wallet, the things that you should consider are the security system of the wallet and whether it is free from hack, other aspects, whether it is strong and how many people are using it, then you use the wallet.

Before chosing wallet think  about there security system , company reputation,,backup features,QR code scanner,. Because they are must be in wallets. From these we have a good privacy system.

You're right we don't have to use a good wallet considering these, our money will be in ricks, we need to see how the wallet security system rating review is.We will then consider whether the wallet is good. Thank you very much for providing this information.

Yes, you are right before choosing a wallet we should check these features.But i think our main focus should on security because securiry comes first.

Anyhow good post dear. 

In my opinion things to consider before choosing a wallet . First security is the main thing for choosing any wallet . Second   easy to use third it's transaction fee . I use youbit wallet and it wallet has all things .

• +1 1

If you choose a new wallet for using. Fist of all you know about security. You see it's reputation and drading volume. If it is easy to use you can easily buy and sell any coins then you choose this. If  This wallet is safe and secure wallet then you join the wallet.

At first we should observing about it before select. Cause all crypto wallet isn’t real in this time. So we need to consider about it. Then we can find out our best crypto wallet.

You should take special care of these things such as easy to use .Crypto currency has also been  store, it should not be more expensive and there are many more things in it which should be taken care of. As there is no other risk 

Before choosing a wallet we should look for term and conditions that suits our need.we should look either it is hot or cold custodial and non custodial .Saftey is the most primite to check while going for a wallet.So stay safe stay tuned by reviews of wallets.

• +1 1

Your post is full of information for a beginners. Thanks for it. I think Security is first to choose a wallet. But I don't understand about " The team behind the wallet".

• +4 1

Yes thank you so much first of all that you have provided us with the information that I am looking forward to your comment because if you want to change or support or transfer anything, then first its real or trustable and very senior and applicable and trustworthy.  

• +1 1

On 12/21/2019 at 7:39 PM, Digicoin said:

The type of wallet you want

This factor comes down to personal preference. For example, if security is your number one priority, then, hardware wallets should be in your mind. But if you want a convenient access your coins, a mobile or web wallet may be your preferred choice.

Ease of use

Sending, receiving and storing cryptocurrency can be complicated and confusing, particularly for beginners. Your wallet should suit your tech knowledge and crypto experience. While crypto novices might focus on finding a wallet that’s simple to set up and use, experienced holders might look for advanced features, like an in-wallet exchange and multisignature transactions.

Security features

Find out what security features the wallet includes, such as two-factor authentication and multisig functionality. Will your private key be stored online or offline? Has the wallet ever suffered security breaches?
Other features. Does your wallet include the ability to exchange among currencies in your wallet or provide easy access to live fiat exchange rates or other market information.

What level of community trust does the wallet have? Check out independent online reviews to gauge how other users rate the wallet and whether they’d recommend it.

Supported cryptocurrencies.

Are you looking for a wallet that stores just one crypto, like bitcoin, or are you in the market for a multicurrency wallet? Make sure the wallet you choose is compatible with the cryptocurrencies you need to store, and remember that some coins and tokens can only be held in an official wallet.

The team behind the wallet

See what you can find about how long the company’s been in business. What qualifications do they have? Are they continually working to upgrade and improve the wallet?

Costs

While most crypto wallets are free, choosing a hardware wallet means parting with some cash. Consider the price and shipping costs when making your decision. Some wallets also charge a fee for every transaction you make.

Thank you so much for this kind information it is really very helpful and this post is really very informative in selecting a wallet and when I elect my wallet I first check the security of it because for me and Al's for other security is main thing and may wallet are fake and by choosing it many people are losing their money so I advice them to chose your wallet carefully because losing money is difficult and really painful.

• +4 1

Security is the first priority .When you Are choseing a wallet make it sure that it provide you 100% security.It should costs less for transaction .it must support many cryptocurrencies. And it should be easy to use for everyone.

That's right- this is a must have, for any Affiliate, promoting any program. The most important thing is whether the quality of security is right. Then you should see its reviews, then how much Crypto Currency it can carry. A wallet should be used considering all these aspects.

• +1 1

Thank for share this informative post.One of the things to consider before choosing a wallet is its Security Feacture and  Supported Cryptocurrencies, and its Reputation its online reviews. What is easy to use is something secondary or type of wallet, although that is an option to choose hardware wallet on on the wed,it is a matter of getting used to using the wallet to store our Cryptocurrencies.

Two things are more important for all of us in my opinion first the security feature of that wallet and  2nd  number of cryptocurrencies that wallet support I think the wallet which I want to use must support maximum number of currencies because if I want to trade on any currency I can do only by one platform that is my favourite. 

• +1 1