Things to consider before choosing a wallet - Page 8 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

Things to consider before choosing a wallet

When choosing a wallet, in my opinion, the factor of its safety is important. Now there are many cases of theft of funds from users' wallets, therefore, reliability and security are first of all.

in particular i remember the security first then i will see how coins supported . in particular the recognition of that pockets should be wanted and any new wallet need to be legal by others 

Consider how long the business has worked, how safe the information is put away on their workers, who has your private keys, who is certain, or whether they have past occurrences of insider robbery and digital currency misfortunes because of deficient information the executives techniques or depiction instruments.

we will choose very famous and comfy crypto pockets . exact decentralized crypto wallect and take delivery of all tokens . low transaction charges having crypto wallect . we are able to use simplest decentralized crypto wallets

Hello brother i have to appreciate your beautiful comments. Because i was really searching for a post like this. As i am new to the crypto world i must have to follow those rules. Because now i am feeling there are many scammers online. So we all.need to be very careful about those scammers.

At the moment of wanting to transfer almost all our money to a wallet. It is normal that we always have some fear of not knowing a little about the operation of a wallet or of how vulnerable it may be if someone wanted to take over our crypto assets. That is why it is always important to select a wallet that mainly gives you your 12 secret seeds to protect your coins and not fall into the trap of hackers who want to steal your money.

Yes, I agree with you. Because
Things need to be considered before choosing a wallet. If you do not consider the issues when choosing a wallet, you may have many problems. Thank you for letting me know

be very safe the first thing and let me save by all means the security key because I must feel very confident if I delete it I also like to link with some account either gmail or facebook for any eventuality

Firstly, safety and not being hacked. Second, what are the cryptocurrencies that are supported by the withdrawal and deposit fees

One of the first things to consider is security, see if the wallet is reliable, when people use it, their opinions about the wallet and if everything is positive, well I keep my cryptos there. Always researching well before moving the money to the wallet.

It is a very interesting topic and that many of us must take into account. Security, updating if you can move to a hadware wallet such as trezor or ledger, I consider it essential when choosing a wallet. And especially its history, if

I consider that mainly you have to find that it is reliable that it is available in your country and that it does not remove so much commission percentage.

First i imagine that i have good idea or have information to answer or give a useful comment but what i recognized after i read all useful comment real really wow and very useful and i am still beginner and still need learning.

Good morning, excellent post, information clear, precise, easy to understand, organized, I hope we had that ability to summarize. I use metamask and tronlink, it depends which one is more convenient.

''There are many fake wallet in the market now. so security must be checked first before choosing any wallet. also the user interface should be checked.'''

I totally agree with what have said you have said, before chhosing a crypto wallet , it is necessary to be informed about it by making a lot of effort.

Edited by Birdal Yıldırım

Good information before choosing a wallet should be seen first if it is reliable, look at photos real testimonies of people who have used it and see if it is reliable or good for the user, if it has the characteristics for what you need, and know if it will work on your pc or computer, there are many one of the most used is coinomi but there are other better than this. 

Thank you very much for this information!

I think it's really important to know and learn a lot before choose a wallet.

Security it's the most important thing.

I always watch a lot of youtube reviews and read a lot of opinions before choosing one.

It is super important to read a lot and more when you are a starting in the crypto world! 

Very good position, actually. I only miss perhaps, to enumerate a couple of the wallets that fulfill all these characteristics, in this way it would have been easier for the beginners in the world of the crypto currencies to identify one that they could use, taking the audacity I will recommend the wallet of Yobit.Net, it fulfills completely everything described in this publication.

• +3 1

I think one of the most important thing when we choosing the crypto wallet must be safety.There are huge amount of fake crypto wallets which can steal crypto and also hacker's attacks .Thats why we need to use those crypto wallets which already well known and has a good reputation all over the world.I use Atomic wallet and it has a good reputation also.Support centre works good and also it has own mobile app which make the trading process simple.Security system is quite strong there.

• +1 1

Before selecting a wallet all need to know about the wallet security first. after that he can see the user interface. trust wallet is a secured crypto wallet.

• +5 1