Why i will always accumulate - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Why i will always accumulate

Yes,  I do believe that accumulating currencies is the best thing an investor could actually do, because we tend to hold and accumulate such that we would wait till when the price pumps up then we sell, that's the essence of holding. 

We always collect Bitcoin when the market is sluggish. The same thing whales do, the bear market is a great time to buy them and collect as much as we can so that when the market is up we don't fall behind. The important thing is when there is a deeper decline, don't panic, stay calm until the price recovers.

• +1 1

Before owning any Bitcoin currency, it is necessary to obtain a suitable wallet for you to save it in, this wallet has a private key which allows you to access your Bitcoin addresses, and on my part this is a good time to keep In my cryptocurrency and its accumulation, because Bitcoin is at the forefront of electronic currencies in the world, and I expect a lot of profit in the coming years.

We can't really see any fault with those who sell their earnings easily, because probably they have some need to take care of, but actually it is a wise idea if we can find another source of income so that what ever we earned from cryptocurrecy will be accumulated until when the bullrun arrives.

If you want to save coins, you must choose the best currencies to save them, and you also have to choose a safe wallet, and you have to think about the type of currency that will be profitable in the future

Yes we need to accumulate more and more so that we can make use of our accumulation in the future.if we accumulate cryto currencies it's price will go high and we will make profit.

In my opinion, we can always invest in bitcoin, I think it is ideal for long-term investment, you can always invest in it and wait for its price to rise and then sell it, we must always monitor the price, for xrp you have to watch its price and wait for it to decrease then invest in it  .

Agree, it is important in any business to enhance our savings and investment capacity in a gradual, constant and analytical way at the same time. Likewise, with Cryptocurrency you have to read a lot, learn and prepare in this investment mechanism, following the recommendations of the experts, listening to their experiences and advice, if we do so, we will surely achieve great long-term benefits.

Accumulation of crypto currency is very good due to be able to have enough profit one will gather enough coins and later sell or put in trading and investment to be able to achieve some goals 

There is a plan in trading, and it depends on entering into deals, leaving profits, and entering into other deals with the wind, and this will greatly multiply the profits, which is called accumulation to increase the profit.

• +2 1

Of course, my friend, the best thing we can do when we find the market is falling is to buy what we can of good cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin and keep them in our wallets for a long time. This is what experts do at such times to make big profits.

• +1 1

In general what you said is true , whales always buy when the negative News spread and people start panic selling and at the same time they always sell on the traders when the positive news spread and people buy more and more 

Of course it's not that simply or anyone could became a whale but that's what happens in general 

To avoid that always study the chart well and put your targets before you buy 

And once you reach it at least take your capital back 

By this you never have to panic selling

The best way to have a secure future is to accumulate assets of different types and the more we have the better it will be for our future, to have investments in cryptocurrencies and to have future investments, to ensure our great validation in this great cryptographic area, for this our duty is acular really famous and high-value cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is necessary for the investor to keep some currencies for the future because they will reach very high prices, the most famous of which are Bitcoin and Ethereum. Think about whether or not you bought the two currencies about a year ago to double your capital from profit.

• +1 1

It's good to keep accumulating but when doing this make sure to check the prices of other coins because sometimes this other coins can be a able to give you more profits and trading sometimes will help you for more profits

According to my friend if i will say something is that if i will accumulate the one and best reason is for the security of future and the second reason to accumulate is i will buy bitcoin when its price is low and then i will sell when its price will be high in this way i will get more profit. 

Of course, my friend, when prices fall in the market, the time will be appropriate then to buy more cryptocurrencies at a low price and hold them until prices rise again in order to be able to achieve profits.

• +2 1

Your words are completely correct, my dear friend, and this matter is not disputed, but I am now a modern investor and I need a very long time in order to collect 1 Bitcoin because buying it is a very difficult matter with the increase in its price

• +2 1

It is always good to save or accumulate, because that way you have better profits in the future, when the market is bullish you will be able to get the best out of your coins, so work hard and save your coins.

• Useful or interesting 1

Unfortunately, I did not know the cryptocurrencies early, otherwise I would now have a good amount of them, there are many lucky people who managed to collect cryptocurrencies and made big profits from them and they are now whales, but we still have a chance to become like them.

• +1 1

I think the best strategy in the event of a downturn is to buy and store cryptocurrencies. For me, I am a long-term investor and I buy more currencies if the price drops.

• +3 1

Let us agree on something that is not named only a decline in this area after every rise and decline, and after each rise and fall, and this is a correction and increases the opportunities to enter the market.

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, of course you are a wonderful person and deserve respect from us, thank you for this wonderful and useful participation, of course, that everything he said is really true, my dear. 

We just have to not be dragged into rumors and fake news. The market is very volatile and it is normal for periods of falling prices. We must avoid panic selling and have confidence in our choices.

• +1 1