BTC Mining - Page 6 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

BTC Mining

On 3/4/2020 at 3:29 PM, Saj555 said:

I mine bitcoins through the online mining websites. I haven't actually placed any rigs to mine btc. I mine in free mining websites and I also suggest others to mine in free websites if they don't have money to purchase anything. Master coin is a good mining free website I think actually. 

Well mate I agree with you but present I don't think this online mining websites are profitable, because I try so many free mining sites but they can't give any payment without investment,if we do investment then also no guarantee we receive payments, so don't thrust this free mining site's.

Though we don't need to pay bills for solar power we have to buy them and at starting we need huge capital. And as you know solar power are fully efficient in hot places and this thing will increase the cost of cooling. So eventually our profit will decreased because of solar power. 

And talking about hashrate it depends upon the mining rig you are using.

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

7 hours ago, Ridam said:

Though we don't need to pay bills for solar power we have to buy them and at starting we need huge capital.

You are so right

7 hours ago, Ridam said:

And as you know solar power are fully efficient in hot places and this thing will increase the cost of cooling. So eventually our profit will decreased because of solar power. 

And talking about hashrate it depends upon the mining rig you are using.

This is wisdom. 

Al's the maintaining aspect of solar power for electricity is not easy, if a single battery is damaged and you need to get another one, it is so expensive. 

• +2 1

On 7/5/2020 at 2:30 PM, DiamondBit said:

You are so right

This is wisdom. 

Al's the maintaining aspect of solar power for electricity is not easy, if a single battery is damaged and you need to get another one, it is so expensive. 

Even aside low power generation from regions of cold territory from solar panels, solar himself is not advisable, the cost of maintaining it, the cost of buying it'd hardware and wiring are all costly, and the solar battery may not last long and very costly. 

• +2 1

Bitcoin mining requires highly capable computers that solve complex mathematical problems. These problems are too complex to solve manually and are complex enough to tax even powerful computers

This is all quite energy-intensive. But fortunately there was a virtual mining from iobit. Now you can make a daily profit and not pay for energy _

The mining area is very diversified since there are many factors that have to be complemented in order to obtain a single purpose, which is to generate fractions of some cryptocurrency, of course the most relevant is bitcoin.

The fact of mining entails the use of good equipment, cabling and refrigeration. In addition, a stable energy system, and this is really the key factor, because in many countries this service is limited or extremely expensive.

Mining goes beyond connecting teams, it is profitable in the long term, and very feasible as long as it is carried out under the legal regulations.

The Antminer S9 is currently the most used model in Bitcoin mining. But not only that, but this ASIC chip from the Bitmain company is also the most efficient in relation to its predecessor, the Antminer S7, and with the rest of the ASIC miners on the market.

Antminer S19 with 95 TH/s is available in 2020, while the Antminer s9 have only 14-16 TH/s. Maybe s9 is the most used model, but now, after halving, it's just a barely profitable device.

You can make a lot of income from BTC mining, if your computer is ready for mining then start mining now and automatic income will benefit you very much.

It depends on power consuption of your asics farms. If it is small farm with a few rigs, it would be enough for some period, but not on the long range.

I think that in order to provide energy to a bitcoin farm, you need a lot of solar panels, and for this you need a lot of free space suitable for solar panels, and I think that this is very inconvenient, it's better to just buy energy

• +5 1

Hi guys I want to do ETH or BTC mining. I can spend 4 thousent dolar . İs that enought for rings ? 

51 minutes ago, klalvit said:

I think that in order to provide energy to a bitcoin farm, you need a lot of solar panels, and for this you need a lot of free space suitable for solar panels, and I think that this is very inconvenient, it's better to just buy energy

Which mining is beneficial invest etherium or bitcoin mining?

If you are really interested in mining in a more productive way, if you would recommend making an investment in solar panels because if it is true that paying for energy to mine is very expensive, unlike solar energy that after a payment you lighten a little for that part  

For me mining Bitcoin isn't a simple activity. Complete equipment with qualified determinations for finishing cryptography utilizing a CPU named ASIC or by means of a consolidated GPU. It feels truly hard for me to comprehend about this.have read manytiimes yet at the same time difficult to comprehend .I am not virtuoso enought.lol

I think your mind is really complicated. Because the cost to buying the solar panel is really expensive than you have the electricity. Also for solar panel only giving you really small power and sometimes not charged the battery inside the box electricity. So i just recommended to you, just buy how much you can afford to lose. Because we can see Bitcoin mining now already taken by some company.

hello friends good evening, does anyone know or know of a reliable and secure mining site? to invest a little and see how it goes, thank you very much my friends for reading

Mining is increase our profit. And btc is the world most popular crypto currency. If you need btc mining you used some legit mining site to increase your money. 

On 12/22/2019 at 3:11 AM, mrking049 said:

Actually I  have no idea about bitcoin mining. Because I am newbies in crypto for this reason I have no idea about this matter. Many people are saying that Mostly mining sites are scams.

There are already too many pages to mine and many cryptos, but you have to be very careful there is too much scam, I lost some dollars for scam sites that offer you a lot, but in the end they end up robbing you.

In order to mine bitcoin you need to have a place where your equipment will be located but the electricity bill will be large

On 12/21/2019 at 2:42 PM, Romaan1987 said:

It is quite difficult to earn profit with mining as difficulty level of blocks are increased and also Bitcoin halving is major factor to reduce block reward which is concerning.

I fully agree with you. Bitcoin mining is becoming unprofitable nowadays. You would have to invest in strong dedicated Antminer bitcoin miners and it would become unprofitable after a year. But there are a lot of crypturrency that still pays off to mine. I've been mining Monero recently and I recommend it.

• +1 1