How to increase twitter follower on the right way is .. - Page 5 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

How to increase twitter follower on the right way is ..

16 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

I have used it in the past, but forgot the name of the application. try you can look for it in the play store. But you have to choose which application really works.

This is the problems because there is many application like that but you cant know if it work or not that's why i want some other view about this twitter bot 

Start your own blog. Write the book you want to write. Write your business cards. Some people just tweet a lot.

When to stop?

Twitter is not the place to tell your 'story'. It's the place to hear your story. Reach out to me!

13 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

Usually the application works like you are looking for points by following other users and you can use these points to add your followers. So the average definitely like that how the Twitter follower enhancer application works.

OK Now i understand like you collect points and you redeem them to the numbers of followers that's how it work ,good idea i think i can do that if it's possible.I will search for that 

18 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

That's right, you seem to understand very well. But it must be remembered that the followers that you get will be different countries and most likely everything is a bot.

Yes if they have from different countries the twitter cant restrict you as you dont respect the rule and can make your account banned for nothing 

6 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

But I personally prefer a few followers, but it's all real followers. And our followers will continue to grow, if we often do continue to continue, namely by following people manually.

If we can have a real follower it will be much better than that,me too i prefer that and i think every one prefer that because bot it's not safe way 

On 12/21/2019 at 8:03 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

I have a problem with twitter and I don't see any solutions, so I need to ask all member how to increase twitter follower fast without break the rules. I'm new bounty hunter ( at lest 6 months ) and try many step to increase twitter follower. First step, connect twitter with blog/ web to share valuable information. Second step follow famous people twitter to get more friend. Last step use my twitter to connect with crypto developer/ on line shop. First month I get 300 follower but now I only have 119 follower. The question is how to increase my follower and keep stay in my account, I don't want to buy follower or release give away ( not rich person ). Share with me your experience, how to ...

Well there are a lot of sites that provide services to get Twitter followers but the problem is as you mentioned after a while they will cancel the follow-up. But there is a way to bring in followers and get some tokens. There are many services that can be provided to Twitter on this site. His name is Antibounty, which is in my signature. You can register and try it. You can like it.

7 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

Suppose you are following a Twitter bounty campaign, and your followers will be audited. If it's a bot it will get caught, so that's the bad thing when using an application when looking for followers.

Right There is many problems with bot followers it's not a good idea i think you will all the time have problem with bounty they will detect that and banned you for that 

4 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

Certainly, unless you want to add followers. Without participating in the campaign for example, then using the application is a good thing. With that, your followers will quickly grow.

The best way honestly is to be reactive in twitter and like people content and comment on her tweet like we do in this forum and for sure day after day you can grow up your followers 

1 hour ago, ethan1751 said:

If speaking truthfully, then what you say is indeed the right thing. Because real followers are one of the good things in social media. I admit to that.

I will make another account and try to add follower with some bot application and see if it work or not ,because i need more than account in twitter it's helps for airdrops and bounty 

• Useful or interesting 1

There’s some really cheap website that offers you free followers as trial and you can pay them if you like their services. Still not a bad idea !

56 minutes ago, ethan1751 said:

That's a good thing to try. But it must be remembered, when using the Twitter follower application. which is where you will find lots of followers from all countries with different languages and that will adorn your Twitter timeline. good luck friend.

In general all can speak english and all your tweet are in english specially for crypto currency world ,and for that you can a twitter account for only community from specific language to avoid this problems 

12 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

What I mean is when you use an application to add followers. Then the person will be random, it can't be a special person with a crypto background. Unless you look for followers manually, this can be done.

Yes they cant give specific followers with crypto orientation as you want but if they can do that it will be great

11 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

If there is a follower enhancement application which can have a background, for example who plays crypto. Then I will use it, because of some applications that I use. always random followers.

Right it's true all have a random follow we can't find some applications just fir crypto maybe in the future we can have that. If the crypto currency world become very famous

14 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

For now there really isn't, and don't know for him. Will there be a developer who can make an application like that, I think it will be great and I'm sure the application must be paid.

I have make a little search and find a application called Crowdfire it's a social media manager and you can upgrade your account and they give the possibility to increase your followers on many social network 

Yes.it's really hard for anyone to get a good number of follower in Twitter at the very beginning.when anyone follow you,you should follow him back.You can also ask help from you friends about it.Your friends will also send it to their friends.in this way,you may have a very good number of follower.

10 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

This is the first time hearing the application, but whether you already use the application. If you feel it's good, then you can give the experience here. so other people know about it.

No i dont use it i just search and find it but still not try it until now,but i will use it and inform you about it,I dont fin any one talk about it in this forum 

• Useful or interesting 1

3 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

Okay, I will wait for you to provide experience using the application. if it's good, then it can be a reference for me or other users.

You can star  following my twitter account and i will d=follow you back of course to increase your followers numbers mine it's the same name that i have in this forum 

I think there are several websites available online who asks for payments in order to increase the followers of twitter. They are quite always responsive. But some websites are also available who claims to do it free but I don't think so. The most legit way is to make useful and proper tweets to get attention. And also you can ask in this forum to follow you and in return you follow back them. This is the extreme way to earn followers. 

On 12/21/2019 at 10:33 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

I have a problem with twitter and I don't see any solutions, so I need to ask all member how to increase twitter follower fast without break the rules. I'm new bounty hunter ( at lest 6 months ) and try many step to increase twitter follower. First step, connect twitter with blog/ web to share valuable information. Second step follow famous people twitter to get more friend. Last step use my twitter to connect with crypto developer/ on line shop. First month I get 300 follower but now I only have 119 follower. The question is how to increase my follower and keep stay in my account, I don't want to buy follower or release give away ( not rich person ). Share with me your experience, how to ...

You may gain your followers genuinely but firstly write interesting content on twitter. The main and important thing you would regularly write content on twitter but patience is very important.

On 12/21/2019 at 7:42 AM, scorpiali said:

make a post in service session about Twitter you follow me and i follow you back

LOL! Simple but effective way to increase the number of followers. I hope we will don't see a lot of duplicated topics about it.

• +2 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

7 hours ago, bitcoinb said:

LOL! Simple but effective way to increase the number of followers. I hope we will don't see a lot of duplicated topics about it.

Right we try to make people careful about duplicate topic but we have all the time the same problems they dont follow the rules,how they can follow you LOL

the only way to get active followers is being active! share tweets ( funny tweets are better) use hashtag in your tweets and ask your friends and family to follow you. there is another way to get followers you can use i follow back hashtag but i don't suggest it because your followers wont be active.

• +2 1

Use PTC sites i think that is the best way to get followers or join many forums and write useful topics them attach your twitter username in all your topics, you will get many followers.

6 hours ago, thematrax said:

some steps for gain more followers ..

1. Tweet frequently.
  2. Optimize your posting time.
  3. Post visual content.
  4. Utilize hashtags.
  5. Engage with replies, retweets and tags.
  6. Create an inviting profile.
  7. Identify followers within your network.
  8. Draw in followers outside of Twitter.

It is definitely hard work, although it also influences how media you can be, for some people it is as simple as creating the profile, for others each follower is a day of work.