What is Your Favorite Coin and Token - Page 23 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SastraID

What is Your Favorite Coin and Token

One of my favorite currencies is Ethereum and TRX are my favorite currencies since I have known about this world. These offer good benefits to me and everyone. You can also get good profits due to its price fluctuation if you know about trading. 🤗

My favorite coin would have to be THETA and TFUEL because of their project idea. If it took off they could be bigger then twitch and paying their streamers and viewers just for being there!

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

Hello! nowadays there are many coins, before I liked a lot etherium, I still love but the excessive price of gas I do not like much, so the number one is dogecoin, is unique that currency and very funny, because with their free tokens, they paid my rent for a year 

My favorite coin is bitcoin because of it's higher price and also most of site accept bitcoin for payment option. And bitcoin is good options for investment too. So bitcoin is really my personal favorite coin. 

Of course, the Bitcoin currency is the best for me and the one I love, and as for the token, I love the token for the Atomic Wallet and also the coins of the yobit platform, such as the last airdrop of the platform, this is what I prefer and I always invest my money in these currencies, and I always make profits through it

favorite coin?
I like to play short-term coins with a low market cap.
Why? because the pump dump is very extreme
can suddenly get rich and get poor suddenly for the inexperienced

Bitcoin still the best coins. But it s expensive. all the top 10 are good. I hold ethereum like 50% of my investment. I  don't like to invest in a riskier project. I prefer to invest safely and now that the market is starting to recover again, I guess it is the time to buy more. 

Your favorite currency is Bitcoin.  And there are different types of Airdrops on Twitter and I am not aware of tokens so I can't say about this token. Thank you so much for sharing this topic.

5 hours ago, leleojal said:

Monero and ZCash are representing the privacy cryptocurrencies. These are useful for ones who do not want to give a lot of information about their transactions to the public.

Fast and cheap transfer ones like EOS and XRP. These have the potential to replace as to some scope international money transfers. Right now if you send money from Ist world country bank to 3rd world world one might take even couple of days. With EOS and XRP  just seconds.

@leleojal I agree, it is very convenient to send tributes. But confidentiality is not enough, for me, the volatility of the coin in the market, trading volumes and growth in the long term are important. bNB, for example, is definitely suitable!

• +3 1

I really like to talk about which coin is my favorite. This is doge coin! Yes, maybe I'm crazy, but I really like her. I hope that the development team will take on its development and it will be one of the best.

5 hours ago, Aaron01 said:

Bitcoin because Bitcoin is a better-known cryptocurrency and arguably the current gold standard for cryptocurrency investments, gained over 1300% in 2017. More than a dozen other cryptocurrencies outperformed Bitcoin with gains ranging from 3300% up to Ripple’s astounding 36,000% gain. Since then, crypto enthusiasts have been trying to figure out the next bitcoin or best cryptocurrency they can get their hands on

I couldn't agree more

• +1 1

My favorite coins are Litecoin, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, BNB and XLM. I invested in these coins, because they have chances to make "TO THE MOON" in the future. BNB already rised from 13 usd to 27. Its 2x.

My favourite cryptocurrency is bitcoin. It is the main coin and the "mother of crypto".

Anyways, private cryptocurrencies are great too

On 26/9/2019 at 12:21, SastraID said:

¿Cuáles son las monedas o tokens que tiene en este momento y explique por qué elige?
Espero que esto pueda ayudar a otros a elegir qué criptomoneda es buena para mantener y tiene un futuro brillante. 

I have Dogecoin as my favorite cryptocurrency, it is very easy to exchange, the commission is very low, transactions are fast, and if I have a good amount, I can earn you much more money than if I had Bitcoin, it is also one of the ´ main cryptocurrencies found on mining platforms, that gives me confidence and makes me think that at some point it may again have an increase in its price, and since it is very cheap for now, I will be able to get a good profit with the To pass the time.

my favorite token is cardano. It is a great project, they are slowly improving but making sure they do not have errors. It is also backed by important companies

my favorite currency is ETH, thousands of dapps. smart contracts. erc20 tokens has an excellent platform and also promoted the explosion of defi, it is an excellent platform

My favorite long term hold is absolutely BTC. With that said, eth and YO have been my biggest earners. Yo accumulation before the total circulation was released was huge opportunity. ETH's 2017 rise and then bottom out and rise again if caught right were amazing.  But in the end I'm just tryign to get more BTC

I trade all tokens, that have any perspective. But i really bealive in project, that name is IRIS. I really believe in this token, because it real necessity for development blockchain ecosystem in future.

On 10/2/2020 at 4:22 PM, Audomar22 said:

My favorite currency is litecoin, I have been working with it for more than 1 year and investing in it and it has given me very good results and if we talk about a second currency, obviously bitcoin but primarily litecoin is my passion

At last I find someone who agrees with me. I started very little and I think that LTC has a very good future, obviously the king of kings is BTC, but LTC for me has a fantastic future. Later we could talk about our work with LTC.

A currency that recently began to attract my interest is the kusama, it is a cryptocurrency for smart contracts that works on the polkadot network and for which I see a very good future so I consider it a good option to make an investment.