What is Your Favorite Coin and Token - Page 22 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SastraID

What is Your Favorite Coin and Token

Monero mining is definitely worth it as it is very easy than many other mining cryptocurrencies. While mining, ensure us good income, by setting up a powerful mining rig..

doge and btc other favorites

• +5 1

Отдам свой голос в пользу ETH, основную часть финансов держу в нём, хотя торгую разными инструментами, пробую что-то новое, но пока больше всего получил прибыли именно на ETH.

Until now, my favorite currencies are bitcoin and dash, they are the ones I have had and it seems from my experience that they are the most stable and the ones that have generated the most returns, although investing in cryptocurrencies is risky because of how fast it rises and how fast that can go down, these that I have used have always left me profits.

On 9/26/2019 at 11:39 AM, xBDT Script said:

Of-course BTC and then I have ETH. I like NEO too. Ultimately I think BTC is the one which a crypto user needs to hold. When BTC price spikes we see ALTs spike is lesser ration but when btc falls we see ALT falls in greater ration.

good answer bro, well bitcoin is better, only that it has become slow, the transfers take a long time and sometimes a lot of time is lost, so I think that is what most influences the transfer time

For me one of the best currencies is ETC together with the BITCOiN because they are the ones that are going to give great benefits to those who have it and have them saved is their wallet in the future

I am going to invest in yobit tokens so later I will probably exchange them for ether so I hope it has a very good price in the crypto market

For me, as for many, there are a couple of types of cryptocurrencies - Bitcoin and Ethereum. You just need to understand how to handle them, where to invest them, and the main questions are where to exchange them and where to store them.There are many wallets, but which one to choose probably depends on taste, the main thing is to be reliable.

Bitcoin BTC

Despite hundreds of other digital currencies, Bitcoin is still the number one cryptocurrency to dominate the market.  Even more, the financial giant, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, has named Bitcoin the best investment asset in the last ten years.

personamelne my favorite token is ZCASH a long time ago I got to touch $ 3000 and take advantage of buying at $ 65, I hope it has a good future and that its value increases, and I consider it my favorite currency. Cheers

17 minutes ago, bahritituo said:

Bitcoin BTC

Despite hundreds of other digital currencies, Bitcoin is still the number one cryptocurrency to dominate the market.  Even more, the financial giant, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, has named Bitcoin the best investment asset in the last ten years.

Indeed, Bitcoin has a lot of future right now, and considering all the things that can be developed with the help of bitcoin and the astronomical grow it had in the past years, we can say it is going to be the number one crypto currency.

For me the best currencies are btc, eht, ltc, they always gave me a bit of security those currencies in the beginning, even so being new to the world of crypto, I have had the opportunity to investigate more thoroughly, and a friend of mine She told me that zcash gave her good profits, and also in other currencies that made her a lot of money, and then she understood that one should not be guided by the popularity of the coins, if not by the handling that they are done to her; but still I stick with eth.

My favorite coin is Ripple, but I don't really have a favorite Token, I'm gonna read the comments and see what does the majority says about it. If someone wants to recommend me one, I am interested to hear about it!

On 9/26/2019 at 12:21 PM, SastraID said:

what are the coins or tokens that you hold at the moment and explain why you choose that
hope this can help others in choosing what cryptocurrency is good for hold and has a bright future 

I currently have SUM although it cannot be exchanged yet but I liked it because it is an index and its price is based on the first 100 cryptocurrencies, we will see what happens with it in the future

I always liked Litecoin because when I started in this world I started with a Faucet that had Litecoin, DASH, Bitcoin, Bitcoin cash, and Doge, but my personal wallet only accepts Litecoin, DASH and Bitcoin, so I opted for accumulate litecoi. Because it is easier to get than the others, after I entered the world of Crypto I began to explore with DASH, and currently I am involved in airdrops, but in general terms I really like Litecoin and DASH

I think in addition to Zcash it is interesting Canopy! The Electric Coin Company (ECC) team, which develops the Zcash cryptocurrency network, already has its next fork called Canopy ready, which will establish a quota of 20% of the mining reward for a development fund, a fact that has been questioned in recent months.

The activation of a set of 5 updates focused on improving the privacy of transactions, and as a way to continue contributing funds to the development of the network, will occur in block 1,046,400, approximately on November 18.
In the statement of this September 2, ECC indicated that the Canopy fork began to be operational in the Zcash test network from block 1,028,500 (August 5). The fork will hit the mainnet almost simultaneously with Zcash's first halving, which cuts the reward for mining this network in half (6.25 ZEC per block).

The first halving of the network would eliminate the reward that the founders of Zcash receive, so for months they discussed how to mitigate the possible lack of economic incentives to attend to the maintenance of the software and other aspects more focused on the development of their community .

• +5 1

At the moment I like the TRX of the Tron network, because many of the DEFI projects that cannot be in the Ethereum network due to commissions and scalability, will move to the trom network increasing their demand and therefore their price

For me, apart from Bitcoin, my favorite currency or the one I use the most is SOL (Solana), I consider that the project behind this currency is really sustainable and can have a good position in the market in a few years.  Have you read about this coin?  What is your opinion.?

My favorite is TRX because of the advantages that I have taken from this ETH-based cryptocurrency, I even think that this time of the year is excellent to trade with it again.

Although the currency that I would most like to have in exact unit would be the Btc or Eth, they are the most coveted for their price obviously, but currently the TWT is my favorite crypto, truswallet.

I think it is probably AMB, because I hold a lot of AMB and get a pretty good profit from AMB

Edited by GnaohVN

Моя любимая монета рипл,мне она нравится за её быстрые переводы,с её скоростью транзакции не может сравниться не одна монета.

First of all, Bitcoin, followed by Etherium, but if they do not come up with something new, he will surrender his position. And also lately I've been eyeing the Fantom