What is Your Favorite Coin and Token - Page 13 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SastraID

What is Your Favorite Coin and Token

3 hours ago, shovan said:

Now crypto market price is not good. So there are many coin you can buy and hold it. I choose btc, xrp, bnb, Ltc and eth. I think these all coin have good future. And I think end of this year these coin price going to high. 

I could have said the same before corona virus became the major issue in destroying the crypto market.

My favourite for using is definitely litecoin since he has a really low fees , and for sure for holding I prefer the one and the only of course bitcoin. What is yours..."

."

obviously bitcoin from which I expect a big leap forward in value, then eth which has always been my favorite for the multiple features of its blockchain, smart contracts, tokens erc21 and then dai to put on stake...

Edited by bitcoin-shark

On 3/17/2020 at 6:44 PM, sumitshet said:

Litecoin, ripple, Bitcoin(ofcourse) these three are the best for me, Bitcoin for trading, litecoin for withdrawal, ripple for paying the fees, good for traders as well for investors.

Looks like every coin out there have its own advantage, but for me fast transactions are found on Stellar Lumen.

On 3/18/2020 at 3:39 PM, ChilBran said:

The price only fall. And we can buy coins now because very likely to have bull run soon. The price will Falk to increase later. So, the above coins are still good and will make is profit from cryptocurrencies. 

Personally i did not make a dime from this fall, only loss it it doesn't rise back to 10k anytime soon.

My favorite coin is dogecoin and ethereum, they have been the best coin which I have been holding for a very long time

I had believe on Bitcoin best and it's miles my favored too as there is no different coin became evolved before that. I don't have cash to preserve it, but in future may be I HODL for life.

my favorite coin that i trading with it every day is dogecoin . and i also like to trading in bitcoin and litecoin .also there are some other crypto i work with them like eth and ruple

My favorite currency is a project of masternodos, which is very favorable with its community in exchange for the support, it is called energi, and apart from energi bitcoin of course for trading, ethereum and litecoin, the rest I use them out of necessity or curiosity.

9 hours ago, abualez said:

Currently, I hold Bitcoin and Ethereum, but I prefer to invest in Ethereum and Dage, because they are easy to obtain and I can easily invest them in a very small amount.

What do you know about dage? I don't know this kind of token, I like investing in ethereum and I have other coins like stellar, ripple and waves

Oh yeah ✌ i stick with bit coin now then, back and even in future, I bitcoin is all i know much about amongs all the crypto currencies out there, I so it is my favorite coin and tokken amongs all coins. 

My favorite cryptocurrency is Dogecoin , I bought it last year for $ 300 and still hold it, in my opinion its design can play into its hands and the price of it can grow.

12 hours ago, MCSGlegend said:

My favorite cryptocurrency is Dogecoin , I bought it last year for $ 300 and still hold it, in my opinion its design can play into its hands and the price of it can grow.

Dogecoin don't have much gain in cryptocurrency, this coin is just stable coin and I don't think it will love to hold for more years, it is better to invest in some coins like ethereum, litecoin, dash and even ripple

I actually joined tge crypto currency trading world knowing only the bitcoin with no other coins till later on knowing Ethereum and som othere coin, I still yet bit coin remains my favorite 

On 4/5/2020 at 3:26 PM, CryptoVicky said:

My first priority is Bitcoin, the king of all crypto currencies and second one is Ethereum. Both of the coin has a great future potential and price growth too.

Bitcoin is loved by everyone and this has always be one of the asset of a good traders or investors, we just can't do without bitcoin in cryptocurrency

18 hours ago, JamesMark said:

my favorite is Bitcoin because it gives me more profit than other currencies, while my favorite token is ethereum Btc is my fevorite coin while the market depends on Bitcoin

My favorite is ethereum, but I do used bitcoin atimes, but preferably to ethereum, it has low volatility and I enjoyed it bull run when it's started

When talking about the coin I am currently holding now, it is the bitcoin, it is the largest, the most valuable in the current market, I have a couple of some in my Yobit wallet from what I got from here and if you are talking about token, I don't have any of those, but I am thinking of holding Yo token later. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Of-course BTC and then i have ETH. i love NEO too. in the end I think BTC is the one which a crypto consumer desires to preserve. whilst BTC fee spikes we see ALTs spike is lesser ration however when btc falls we see ALT falls in more ration.

13 hours ago, Rendra808 said:

Of-course BTC and then i have ETH. i love NEO too. in the end I think BTC is the one which a crypto consumer desires to preserve. whilst BTC fee spikes we see ALTs spike is lesser ration however when btc falls we see ALT falls in more ration.

Bitcoin and ethereum will be my favorite coin, this has been the best coins that I can hold, but I dont like NEO, I have no interest in holding it

• +2 1

On 11/1/2019 at 3:22 AM, nykas said:

My favourite coin is Litecoin because of its fast transactions. Also if I should to remark something among tokens, I will choose ERD. Elrond is a killer of Ethereum 

with me. ETH is the best.  innovtion ETH introduced with blockchain-based contracts was very intersting and useful. Bitcin, on the other hnd, doesn't have any aplication other than as a store of value.

• +1 1

Моя любима монета - биткойн. Это вершина криптовлюты. Она самая стабильная, популярная и самая высокая на рынке. Следующей, но не менее важной, является монета yo token, токен биржы YoBit.

I don't actually hold any tokens but I love to hold all of my bitcoins. Because the coin is quite famous in value and popularity. This currency have a always ups and downs going price in the market. So doing a perfect trading of the coin can bring good profits to all the users. So it is certain to hold my bitcoins.  

• +3 1

On 9/26/2019 at 12:21 PM, SastraID said:

what are the coins or tokens that you hold at the moment and explain why you choose that
hope this can help others in choosing what cryptocurrency is good for hold and has a bright future 

Right now im holding Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum, i bought when Bitcoin was very low around 4000-4500 dollars, Litecoin when was in 34 dollars and Ethereum when was in 143 dollars, and im holding until the Halving to see what happens.

Edited by LeandroMesa
  • +2 1

On 4/9/2020 at 4:39 PM, rezzougali1985 said:

Of course the best coin to invest in it is the bitcoin, because the volatility is very fast and profitable in this coin, also the altecoins are good enough to invest in them, and every coin that have a big dropping down and have a big volume in the market its a good opportunity to buy it and benefit from it when the price rise up.

yeah thats definitely true bitcoin is the very most widely accepted crypto currency globally it has much acceptance globally too with easy adoption to the countries economy making it idea for shortime investment returns as there are alot of users demanding and selling out bitcoin