What are some risks of trading cryptocurrencies? - Page 24 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fabián Sevillano

What are some risks of trading cryptocurrencies?

I had already uninstalled from my cell phone, when reinstalling it it asked me for the Seed phrase to restore my funds, but I had lost it.

In short, when it comes to trading cryptocurrencies, you don't need to be in the market 24 hours a day, but the time you dedicate, do it seriously without distractions, respecting your investment plan without emotions or disorder playing a bad game. 

Hello dear friend, I agree with your post. Yes, cryptocurrency is very volatile. 

For that, it is necessary to gather knowledge before you invest in the crypto market. That is why we are on this forum so that we can gather knowledge and learn from other people's experiences. 

So whenever you try to invest in the crypto market, you make sure that you have that related knowledge.

There is no much dangers in trading unless you don't know the basic ideas about trading. Firstly, choose a website to invest or trade. This is the most important part because there are many fake platforms. The other area where there can be risk is in investing. Don't invest on low coins, invest on top coins such as bitcoin, ethereum etc.

Actually my dear trading is risky for those having no or less knowledge as for trading for investment we need a lot of knowledge. We have take full care and complete know how about price pridiction when currency will be at peak higher or lower rates so don't try to invest without knowledge.

I would say that cryptocurrencies are risky, since it is a very volatile market, I mean one day one cryptocurrency can cost a lot and the other one can go for less than what you have invested, so it is better to invest in cryptocurrency that the market is growing or stable.  , With them you can make big profits. Trading is risky in any way .. but if you learn and gain enough experience, trading will be profitable for you!  Volatility is the nature of the cryptocurrency market so we need to be aware and understand how it works well.

I think the major risk is the unstable price. Today coin is this price and tomorrow it's another. So I'll advise you not to borrow money or use money you'll be depending on in a short time for crypto. It might depreciate and that will lead to loss of money which will be so bad if it's money you're planning to use in a short time

@Fabián Sevillano I would add the fear of getting scammed and getting your private keys stolen.

There are so many scam sites and pop-up ads that are sketchy and not authentic that might trick users to click on them with the false hope of getting profit, and scammers are constantly trying to come up with new ways to steal people's money.

The risk of trading currency is when you deliberately disclose your privacy to someone or when you meet with scammers or when the price of the currency you are investing on fall definitely you are at risk, thanks.

Yeah you are absolutely right mate. There are a very much risk in investing  for trading in cryptocurrencies beacuse there is a good chance to get scammed and cheated. Actually so many people are losted their investments so try to do in better and with care. All the best.

I think crypto talk is best form all forum..The reason is that we earn and learn at a time.This forum is very informative..We learn many thing.With out invest we earn money.

hi dear. i hope you are well. The biggest risk is that you may lose all your money by investing it at wrong place with wrong person. So when you are investing your money you have to investigate first too hope you understand me. Thanks

One of the mechanisms for earning cryptocurrencies is mining is the process of extracting currencies by solving complex mathematical algorithms in need of expensive devices and minerals

I agree with you, my friend. As there are advantages to cryptocurrencies, there are also risks, and they are great risks that can take your money in the hands of fraudsters and cynics, so you should be careful

Crypto currency can be used for trading it can hold as an investment , there are lot of risks are in trading currency as you know the basic risks of trading more overly crypto currency is a large volatile , it's value flactuating in high amount may be it's high profit but there is chance for lose also

There are many risk when you go for the training first of all you should to analyse about the market and investigate about the price of that coin in which you want to you put your money for the trading that is very beneficial for you to get the profit

Their are many risks of trading as it is of high risk and speculative. Everyone should think twice before trading as market value keep alternating with ups and downs. It will lead to a major loss but nothing is possible without risk as real survivors are those who take risks.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

The risk of cryptocurrency is very high Directly related to cue or dollar.If the value of the dollar is high, the profit will remain, and if it is low, there will be a loss.

@Hasib1971 I am agree with you dear friend. Trading is a profession of huge patience hard work and risky. 97 % of new traders are dropped from this because it is very risky. As a new trader should not doing big trade. Because they have low trading knowledge. It is universal truth that without knowledge it is not possible to make profit.

Dear friend during many works we face risks so during the cryptocurrencies we could face some risks but it has a lot of benefits . Before investment make sure you are already have information about the cryptocurrencies.

Hey friends, of course, there are many risks in trading cryptocurrencies, which are the hacking of your account, fraud against you, fear, lack of patience, lack of experience and information about cryptocurrencies and the way to trade them.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello dear How Are Are. I Hole you are good.thank you Sharing good information.we have to know What are some risks of trading cryptocurrencies? I think, there are no risks of trading bryptocurrencies.you know that it is the best currencies of the world.so you can use wothout fear.

• +3 1

There are many risks for trading crypto currency. 

1. We can lose our money for the wrong investment. 

2. If we don't have much experience about the crypto currency price, we can't get profit from the trade. 

3. Sometimes the price of the crypto currencies get decreased so we can lose our money in that time. 

4. Sometimes beginners invest their money in a scam platform and they lose their money. 

5. Investing our money in the new coins is very risky. 

6. Investing all of our money in the one place is extremely risky. 

Good day my friend first of all if you do any investment in cryptocurrency then you should be willing to lose. Because this is all game of risk. It depends on your knowledge and luck. You can be very rich if you had experience about this types of trading.

The main challenge about crypto currency is the change in the value of money. So we can't identify the time at which the trading is more good . So we are vigilant any time . Trading is depends up on the present situations.

Hi mate you right one of the risk to invest in bitcoin is the volatility, for example you can invest 1000 usd, when bitcoin price is on 10,800 usd, but if the bitcoin down to 7,000 usd, this mean that your invested will lost more than 30% of the original capital however if you have some altcoin that you bought this can reduce much more. So you need to know what to do in case of the market is down. The volatility always will affect you.  @Alexadaniel