What are some risks of trading cryptocurrencies? - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fabián Sevillano

What are some risks of trading cryptocurrencies?

The only risk is that you must be willing to lose what you invest because there is no way of knowing 100% that you will take advantage of a currency so you must research the project of a currency well before investing in it

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 5
  • +2 6
  • +3 5
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Yes you are right. There is much risk in investing cryptocurrency. You would be scammed in investing. But if you not take risk then you would not become successful. You should invest carefully.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 5
  • +2 6
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

The biggest risk in my eyes is that it is REALLY simple to create a new token or coin. Any open source coin (which should be all of them) or DEX can just be copied and restarted.  It opens the door to scammers. Being early is very profitable but the reason for this is you have the largest risk.  You are more likely to go bust on a new coin than break even let alone make huge gains.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

There are multiple risks you can take and all of them result in a single thing that's losing your friends and really that's on invoice cases some losses May lead to some lack of self confidence and not Believing in yourself the biggest risk you can take is by creating your own Cryptocurrency because to make a successful Cryptocurrency you need to have a proper and big team of experienced traders that know how to do their part right . And Even some miniatures mistakes can lead  to big troubles and if thing go dirty so may lose all the money so spent in the making of coin 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

The risks of trading cryptocurrencies are mainly related to its volatility. They are high-risk and speculative, and it is important that you understand the risks before you start traiding. They are volatile: unexpected changes in market sentiment can lead to sharp and sudden moves in price.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

The risks of trading cryptocurrencies are mainly related to the volatility of the cryptocurrency market. Since they represent a high risk, it is important that you understand the risks before beginning an investment in cryptocurrencies. All financial assets carry high risk, whether through the use of leverage, unethical trading techniques, or the volatility of the target market. Below is a list of the most common risks associated with cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

This is true, but the biggest loss from my point of view is that beginners enter this field without knowledge or research, then start to invest in fraudulent sites and lose their money. I advise all beginners to know the field first before starting it . 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

For the first we should choose trustable platform like binance but if you wanna trade new tokens or crypto you should do your reasearch about the team behind the tokens or whats the main purpose of the project , and of course we should check the chart before start trading and we should avoid low market cap platforms.

• +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

26 minutes ago, albertogm97 said:

El único riesgo es que debes estar dispuesto a perder lo que inviertes porque no hay forma de saber al 100% que vas a aprovechar una moneda por lo que debes investigar bien el proyecto de una moneda antes de invertir en ella.

I agree with you in what you say the biggest and only risk in the world of cryptocurrencies is that you must be willing or bear in mind that you can lose all the money you invest

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

some of the risks are that you invest in some cryptocurrency that drops a lot of price when you buy it and loses a lot in what you would lose a large part of your investment until that currency returns to its normal price or goes up more than the price you bought

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

There are risks always and everywhere. And crypto exchanges are no exception. You need a cold head.

• -2 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

The trading market is not without risks, but with practice and experience, you can overcome these risks and one of the most important things that must be avoided in trading is to enter into deals when the market is in a state of runaway and when there are news bulletins of random trading.  Loss compensation is not stopping at gain or loss

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Good evening! The most dangerous risk than you can take in trading cryptocrurrencies - to lost money that you have invested in it. Sure, risks are. but in nowdays world if you want more - you must risk more. Don't be scared, be confindent and don't surrender.

• +1 4
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I totally agree with you. Trading assets is very risky for any asset, to trade cryptocurrencies is much riskier than traditional markets.

Start trading
 requires at least knowledge of technical analysis and fundamental analysis

• +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

Trading cryptocurrencies is a treasure for those who master trading well .. As for the beginners, it is tantamount to big losses .. In order to trade you must train well and know feasible and effective strategies.

• +1 2
  • +3 2

The risk of trading cryptocurrence is that we can lose money in the process if we are not careful as said it's high risk due to it's exposure to many cyber and scam attacks.

• +1 4
  • +3 1

If you have experience and knowledge in the crypto field then it is easy for you to determine whether the price of a certain coin is going to increase or decrease. I have seen people investing and predicting the market quite rightly

• +1 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Biggest risk is losing all of your money 😅. To avoid that you should first study the market and graphics. After you define yourself as an 'experienced trader' the risk will decrease obviously. Don't forget that trading itself is a risk so you should be very careful.

• +1 4

my first and last risk for me is the decreasing of price in trading, and i'm using the stop lose for do not lose big amount of my capital.

The most obvious of all is to invest in a currency that you are not sure of what your projects are and the currency goes down causing you to lose what you invested and you would have to wait for it to rise for that to recover or win but it is more difficult since you are going to have less than what you invested in the beginning

1 hour ago, Fabián Sevillano said:

I believe that since the cryptocurrency market is so volatile, you should not trust an opinion or anyone, it does not depend only on one person, it depends on thousands of the trust they place on hope and above all on a lot of patience

I believe that since the cryptocurrency market is so volatile, you should not trust an opinion or anyone, it does not depend only on one person, it depends on thousands of the trust they place on hope and above all on a lot of patience

17 minutes ago, van3 said:

Thank you for sharing this very useful information with us. The cryptocurrency market when it comes to investments has risks, like everything else, we must study its volume of purchase and sale, the investment markets. Make our decision making sure you have done your research before starting.