What are some risks of trading cryptocurrencies? - Page 29 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fabián Sevillano

What are some risks of trading cryptocurrencies?

In cryptocurrencies there are a lot of risks, including trading, but in general there are always opportunities for profit

Losing money because of Volatility is the biggest risk for new users in the crypto market. If you don't know what you are doing in this market then don't trade at all. Always use stop loss to avoid losing of a huge amount of money, and have a strategy for trading.

• +2 1

There is always risk involved in investing in cryptocurrency.cryptocurrency is very open for cyber attacks. So always be vigilant about the risks before investing in cryptocurrency

The risks of cryptocurrencies are numerous, but if you are careful, you can avoid running into risks and losing money. Learning and having experience about cryptocurrencies and dealing with websites and platforms because every business having risk in the world. 

• +1 1

Cryptocurrency has one big plus. Her story is often repeated. If you bought some kind of cryptocurrency, for example, for $ 100, and decided to sell it for $ 150. And suddenly she went not up, but down. Don't panic. Even if it costs $ 30. Sooner or later he will grow up. Up to 100 for sure. If she was at this level. True, this does not work with all currencies, mainly those that are in the top. Many traders will disagree with me. But this is how I trade. Once I had to wait 4 months, but I did it. The main thing is to understand that you should not trade such amounts that you are afraid to lose.

One of the most important problems facing digital currency transfers is theft, because fraudulent programs can replace the address in the wallet to which the money is transferred, especially if the address is in easy letters, where users can be deceived and enter the website, and there the fraudsters download the wallet address  Your digital and your money steal.

• +2 1

For trading you have to acquire huge knowledge about this section because loosing money is the biggest problem here. If you can't work properly then you will be fail. Besides there has a lot of scam site where you may loos your valuable asset. 

I read more than one article about risks
And to be honest, I became afraid to go ahead with an example like this
What are your advice to me?.

The major risk that I found is ,if you don't follow the rules than your account may banned so we should try to follow the rules that are mentioned in the forum that will help you a lot in earning money and you will never get your account banned

There are many risks. The greatest danger in my eyes is that it is REALLY easy to make another token or coin. Any open source coin (which ought to be every one of them) or DEX can simply be duplicated and restarted. It makes the way for con artists. Being early is entirely beneficial yet the explanation behind this is you have the biggest danger. You are bound to go belly up on another coin than make back the initial investment not to mention make immense additions.

Where there are profits than there are also risks exists.wirhout taking risks we can't do nothing.in investment we could be scammed or loss our money which we invest.so always be willing to face loss so that you may step forward.

Invest in a currency that is not sure what your projects are and the currency causes your invested rate and you will have to wait for it to recover or win but since it is more difficult it will be less than what you initially invested.

Trading is very risky officially because even if you have the knowledge definitely day is coming which you will lose some of your coins and,but when you don't have knowledge about it you will loose all your earning.

I am  will not completely disagree with you my friend but I would like you to know that, volatility of Crypto currencies has been the same reason for the profitability of Crypto system and which places it above the fiat currency..

Cryptocurrency market is very volatile and risky risk management is very important in cryptocurrency business we can reduce the risk chances with the help of money management never invest your money in one Crypto coin and  always use your 50% balance in a trading increase your wallet security and protect your account from hackers

There is much risk in investing cryptocurrency. You would be scammed in investing. I'm using the stop lose for do not lose big amount of my capital. After you define yourself as an 'experienced trader' the risk will decrease obviously. 

My friend, the field of trading is huge and gives us a big and good gain, but it contains risks. Every area in which there is a profit contains a loss. Certainly all we have to learn in the field of trading and announce everything related to technical analysis of the currency and benefit from our experiences and the experiences of others in general Thank you very much

• +3 1

I agree with there are great risks in trading the cryptocurrency, including piracy, penetration or a drop in currency rates compared to the price of the cryptocurrency, which may lead to large losses.

I agree with you, my friend, in your interest in this important topic for me as a beginner. Predicting the movement of market fluctuations in cryptocurrencies is very difficult, as it rises and decreases at other times, and this is one of the biggest risks that can be exposed in the world of cryptocurrencies so that it can lead us to loss in an instant .. As well as exposure to theft and fraud by Some fraudsters are dangerous from their dangers, so we have to take good care in giving confidence to people we know well, in order to protect our interests, our publications and our money.

• +5 1

On 10/8/2020 at 7:33 PM, albertogm97 said:

The only risk is that you must be willing to lose what you invest because there is no way of knowing 100% that you will take advantage of a currency so you must research the project of a currency well before investing in it

Yes Mate you are right we are not aware of any thing. Any thing can be happened any time so we should be careful in this matter. Some times we are not in a situation to get profit so we should have that energy to face that circumstances in life and because of this ups and downs we should never lose hope.

There are so many risk in trading for crypto. The Crypto Currencies are going to be the best Currencies of all the times. We must be Very Careful about these Risks of the market. It is important that we understand the risks before we start trading. In business you have to take risk if u want to earn much more. By making sure any business has its own risks. you need to face the challenge of increasing income.

Dear actually here is all risk and we take risk because we are not know about perfect price in future we just take expect and we take risk but some time our knowledge work and we get profit with our knowledge . But almost here is risk and we take risk and we get profit and some time lose . 

There are many risks about how to trade cryptocurrencies. You should be more careful of fraudsters, train and become familiar with all the risks of this trading.

The question here is how can we protect ourselves and our accounts and currencies from this type of risk, because work, as I understand it, is fraught with a lot of risks

I think main reason is this...If you not keep knowledge about the crypto trading so it's a big risk my dear friend... Because you not know which coin are best for trading so you also put his capital in some new coins which are scammer then you lose his all capital... So knowledge is most important thing about the crypto trading..

Edited by Zains031
  • +2 1

The first risk is when you start trading without having any knowledge, this always leads you to lose money, there is no way you will not lose your money if you do not know anything about it, with the profit risk if you do not have that clear, it is impossible to make money. For all this, there is education and demo accounts, you have to take those risks with the demo account and realize all that you can achieve if you learn a trading system that serves you for all financial markets.

• +3 1