What are some risks of trading cryptocurrencies? - Page 11 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fabián Sevillano

What are some risks of trading cryptocurrencies?

This is true. There are many risks when investing in the cryptocurrency, but in my opinion we can take a risk, but only if there is justification for it, in the end the search for success needs a risk.

Yes, when we plan any investment project, we must be prepared for loss or profit, but there are ways to make you more confident, which is when you develop new investment plans and do not put everything you own in it, but divide the capital for more than one investment, and we must choose a currency of good value and reputation

While everybody advice's about investing in Crypto currencies, you have advised us about the risks of trading in Crypto currencies. Trading in any financial market is risky.

If you work hard at these things you can become a successful entrepreneur. Anything can happen while trading but often it is also a fraud. So you need to know many things while investing. Get better knowledge from a trader and than invest and you have to take an risk to become a successful trader.

On 10/8/2020 at 4:29 PM, Fabián Sevillano said:

The risks of trading cryptocurrencies are mainly related to the volatility of the cryptocurrency market, which represents a high risk, it is important that we understand the risks before starting an investment in cryptocurrencies. All financial assets carry high risk, whether through the use of leverage, susceptibility to cyber attacks and errors, unethical trading techniques, or target market volatility.

correct my friend cryptocurrency comes with many risks as you mentioned them above and this means we have to stay alert of these things because the only way to survive is obtaining more knowledge first.

The main risk in trading is you will put your all money in trading and will wait for good result. If your trade goes well so its good but if you failed then it is huge harm for you and also for your family.

Trading itself is a risk and for taking risk we should keep our courage high. Becase it is not easy to take risks for your money. because you only want to earn money from somewhere without investing the money.and for this purpose we start trading and dur to lack of relevent knowledge and experience we loss our all the money.

Ignorance is biggest obstacles, I don't think trading is risky, with a good Knowles and proper experience you will find out it can be done professionally.

"We grow by lifting others"

Master trading, learn analysis in all its forms, and stay away from investing .. Make a recommendation for yourself, do not follow the recommendations of anyone else .. Lose until you win again and avoid trading in an unknown future currency .. Do not put all your money in one trade ..

Hi

I think the 1st thing you should consider is, dont trade money that you cant afford to lose. There is no sure thing in trading, be it stocks, forex, crypto´s, etc. Unless your lucky to have insider knowledge.

Lately, there has been a huge amount of volatility in the GBP pairs in forex, due to Brexit. Wall Street is manipulating the markets in their favor. We the little guys usually get hammered by the big money / banks. Gold, Silver & other metals are also highly manipulated, with huge price swings on a daily basis. Many times your stop loss is just not reasonable to protect yourself & any profits / losses.

So take care swing trading ( having a trade for more than 1 day ). Scalping ( short term trade / less than a day in the trade ), is better if you have the time to watch the markets.

Discipline, Patience & Money Management, is the name of the game. Easier said than done. Protect your account at all costs. Use only a reputable broker, that is regulated, not located in some 3rd world country, with no regulations.

Hope this helps.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

I think that working in crypto world in all aspects have dangerous and risks not only in investment, But the risks that can be from investing our money come from investing in sites that are untruthful enough or scam sites so that I think that we should read enough about the site that we want to invest in to make sure it is legit.

Also, another risk can be from investing all of our money, I believe that we should divide our money in investment and other ways of making profits to not put all of our eggs in one big.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am a novice in the forum and in the world of the encrypted digital currency. I think your words are correct, and I see that the future for these digital currencies will be better.

On 10/8/2020 at 11:29 AM, Fabián Sevillano said:

The risks of trading cryptocurrencies are mainly related to the volatility of the cryptocurrency market, which represents a high risk, it is important that we understand the risks before starting an investment in cryptocurrencies. All financial assets carry high risk, whether through the use of leverage, susceptibility to cyber attacks and errors, unethical trading techniques, or target market volatility.

Every good thing have some risks behind them, and trading with cryptocurrencys have some risks when the price of a coin we invest drops, and that will make us scare and we sell our holdings instantly so we lose so much more than we expect.

Trading is a very difficult job that requires you to be mentally and emotionally prepared to make a profit. To have a good deal, you have to adopt a strategy for yourself and work on it over and over again and gain enough experience in it. Then you can take advantage of it. Otherwise you may have a lot of big losses in trading.

This is important information, but I feel that investing in electronic currencies is less risky than the forex market, and we can reduce the risks by choosing appropriate and strong currencies to use for storage or trading, dividing the capital into segments, and investing in more than one currency also reduces the risk of loss

• +3 1

All you said are the risk, I know people who are always adamant to invest in cryptocurrencies due to the uncertainty involved in it. 

Also i would like to add that the risks are also money and time that you have invested in it. Time, because you make efforts to learn trading and it takes time to wait before you get profit or maybe it goes the other way around. Money, because ofcourse, you deposit some amount and it may double or may lose.

When we are talking about to money, there's an risk involved automatically because money is important to us and we will not agree when we are losing some money so be careful to do trading or investing.

Yes you are right. There is much risk in investing cryptocurrency. You would be scammed in investing. But if you not take risk then you would not become successful. You should invest carefully

Well, in my opinion, risk will be more and more when you don't know proper knowledge about trading or you have lack of knowledge. It is a big issue when you don't know the exact time to invest your money in trade. If you will learn complete knowledge and fully command on trading then the risk will be low.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

If you are absolutely right, the risk is great when it comes to investing in Cryptocurrencies, you have to have a lot of knowledge to invest in this World, that is why I have always said, invest what you are willing to lose because you do not know what might happen

• +2 1

There is no such thing as Risk on this platform. If you violate Ruls, all fields will become Ricks for you. I would basically say that if you don't follow the rules in any job, then that job is risk for you. The same is true in the case of cryptocurrency. If you come here just to make money then it is foolish for you because we are here to gain some knowledge and to share our knowledge with them. You will always post related topics.  Do not post outside of topics and do not copy and paste anyone's post.

On 10/8/2020 at 3:29 PM, Fabián Sevillano said:

The risks of trading cryptocurrencies are mainly related to the volatility of the cryptocurrency market, which represents a high risk, it is important

You are right mate because most of our members here failed to understand some certain risk before embarking on trade in digital market but with this information here it will help our members most especially newbies.

• +2 1