Will retailers start accepting crypto currencies؟ - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Will retailers start accepting crypto currencies؟

In future retailer start accepting crypto currencies like bitcoin ethereum litecoin etc we can used cryptocurrency for buying products in online shopping website I think in future many store accept bitcoin as a payment method it is a good development for future

• +4 1

Crypto users are increasing day by day. Many ATM are build in world. I think after few years retailer will start receive payment by bitcoin. I am waiting for that day when we can use bitcoin everywhere

• +2 1

I don't think that will actually be possible for now unless it depends on the type of retailer company if the retailer has a proper knowledge of Blockchain and cryptocurrency, but it's a matter of choice for retailer that means he need to create crypto wallet to received payment

• +4 1

Inevitably, in the future, most companies will allow to pay with Bitcoin to obtain their products, but it takes time because to this day cryptocurrencies receive rejection by a large number of countries and companies.

• +1 1

One of Switzerland's largest online retail stores may be on its way to offering cryptocurrency payments issued by the digital currency bank Sygnum in the region. Retail giant Galaxus will accept payments using Sygnum's native cryptocurrency known as the Digital Swiss Franc (DCHF), according to a Sygnum tweet.

Along with Coinify, a Danish cryptocurrency payment process service provider, shoppers will be able to pay at the online Galaxus store using the digital bank's stablecoin.

Small businesses have started to accept bitcoin as a means of payment moreover other companies have started to accept bitcoin perhaps bitcoin will dominate the world in the nearest future.

If retailers begin to deal with cryptocurrencies and to transfer bitcoin, for example, what price they will adopt, because every day has a different price, it may cause a loss for them if the price falls, I don't know that unless the price stabilizes on a specific number.

On 1/23/2021 at 8:16 PM, joemcgwa said:

Its need to reach the time when bitcoin will not be depending on fiat currencies, so that's it have to be self reliance, that's means if you have bitcoin, there is no need to convert to USD or any fiat in order to spend, but things will be done directly through bitcoin.

But when botcoin will be self reliance thats means the demand I of fiat currencies for crypto users  will be low, which is something vthe governments they don't want it to happen. 

• +2 1

This is good for the development of cryptocurrencies. The more cryptocurrencies are developed and popular, the more developed they are. I think it will be used in many areas in the future.

• +2 1

I think it is great that small businesses are accepting cryptocurrencies as a method of payment for goods and services. It shows that people are recognizing the multiple benefits of using cryptocurrencies as currency.

My friend many of cryptocurrencies users are those who are jobless so that's means retires also they must accept to use cryptocurrency. we also know that well-known companies have begun to accept crypto to collaborate. This is less deduction they can get because Crypto have a less fee than the normal fiat system. This will be good for the market because it is a market where huge money is being entered.  I want to say they will accept this crypocurrency in future. There are  lot of opportunities here buying and selling. 

• +2 1

The employments of cryptocurrencies are enormously extending day after day, and the blockchain assignment has ended up one of the foremost critical words for advancement and modern appropriation of advanced advances. Among the foremost imperative employments of cryptocurrency is the world of fund, commerce and e-commerce. 

Indeed, many retailers are adopting the new kind of transactions, because it was easy and faster to use. Many countries and famous companies are start to adopt cryptocurrency. But in using this, the price of cryptocurrency is volatile like bitcoin, the price of it can change every day, so that the income that can get is different every day. In short, does not have a fix amount.

On 12/21/2019 at 9:33 AM, Satya31 said:

The retailers can accept crypto but there will be many problems. Look one thing in every country the crypto is not legal. So it can't be globalised. Some countries retailers may accept this. Again if a retailer buy one thing with $100. Then sell it with crypto. But the crypto value gets down. Then what should happen? If the price increases then it is ok. But if not then what. 

That is the main thing I'm sure most of retailer start accepting crypto but there will be that problem when the price of that drop what will be happening that is also need to know what to do at that time, but I know there are many expert they will find a solution for that..

It is not that difficult to take the cryptocurrency as the payment method and that is not the case if you want to pay the money in the cryptocurrency you need to find a place which is accepting the cryptocurrency that is the only option.

Retailers will start accepting crypto currencies in the near future, but the price is really low. In some countries crypto currencies are still not legal so retailers is a big step for starters. It will take more time than expected for it to reach retailers.

It will be very great if the users can able to pay at the offline and physical shops with the cryptocurrency and that will help the cryptocurrency to grow more.

Yes I think the retailers will accept the cryptocyrrency in future because this is increasing rapidly in the world . The uses of the cryptocyrrency are also increasing in the developing countries. And the price of bitcoin is also increasing day by day.

For this, even though it has been a long time since this post was published, it is still a bit far away in some countries, although in others it is already a fact, there is still too much information missing in some countries. This leads us to put ourselves in the position to show people the capacity and potential that cryptocurrencies have in this digital era.

I doubt that this will happen in the near future because cryptocurrencies are illegal in most of the countries and I would have to do a very big job to legalize and that everything is in order. But I imagine in a few years this is going to be established around the world.

• +2 1

I think they finally have; they did in 2017 but soon they withdrew have not idea why, but they have come back at the end of 2020 and we have seen the results where the price of biotin has doubled the last ATH at 2017.

I personally think that an entity will need enough time to fully adopt cryptocurrencies for use and that all cryptocurrencies except these two coins are capable of the cryptocurrency market but soon all good coins will be eliminated

I agree with you. All large companies should start by saying cryptocurrencies as a means of payment. We have recently seen many large companies and businessmen support cryptocurrencies. I hope this is the beginning of the way to accept cryptocurrencies by governments.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

It is a good sign to know that everybody is interested in these currencies so will see in the future shops with only crypto payments and other fields too .

Yes my friend this is already a reality even in Venezuela which is not such a developed country we can begin to see how they are accepting Cryptocurrencies, this is here to stay and the only thing left is to adapt to not literally die, we must bear in mind that also the information we get here in Cryptotalk is essential for when we start to learn more we have the basic knowledge.

• Useful or interesting 1