5 Tips to Avoid Bitcoin Scams - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mapple99

5 Tips to Avoid Bitcoin Scams

Thank you, my friend. I did not know that these are the steps to avoid scammers. I heard from one of the members that we should avoid opening messages that contain a link in the e-mail.

• +3 1

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Thank you, my friend, for this wonderful information that will help many people protect their money from thieves. And also my friend there is another step that we must be careful of, we must save the personal information on an external paper and not on the device that we use because our device can be hacked and they can get our personal information as we have saved on our device. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

Thank you for providing information on Bitcoin cryptocurrency and advice on how to avoid fraud. I got a lot of information from this post.

oh thank you dear for sharing your experience and advice with us and obviously everyone should read it because as the popularity of bitcoin increases the number of scamming websites are also increases so i suggest you do not trust anyone easily especially those who are completely unknown for you and do not share your personal information on any websites and avoid replying on scam messages

Dear my advice to you, mainly you follow two main advice, which are generally, I think that it is necessary to copy the private key of the wallet several copies and save it in a safe place in a somewhat encrypted manner and not to share it with anyone. The other matter was not to listen to any spam that may have happened to us, and so we will save  Our cryptocurrency in general appeared to save Bitcoin if we mainly owned it Thank you very much.

• +5 1

Well sir this is good post to all the members of the forum . bitcoin is not ca scame it is the best currency of the world nowadays .Thanks for sharing this information.

Scamming is getting way to out of control, the issue I'd becoming rampart, er have to be careful and never to be naive to the extent we'll get tempted by fake offers,or even entrusting our personal details to a unknown site or person,let's try to be more careful

Dear i am inwardly Thank you for providing this information. They are, in my opinion, extremely significant. To avoid being conned, one should pay close attention to each of these moves. When you are doing all of your purchases in a digital world with real currency, security and protection are critical. So, if you do not take the requisite steps, you will start losing your funds from either scammers or predators in market.

very nice tips for all of us to follow so that we wont get scammed by scarmers most especially the beginners who don't know anything like that about scarmers. We should always be cautious so that we wont fall into scarmers trap. 

Greed is a curse while the attractive offer by scammers is that they offer to multiply your bitcoins. So never get entangled. Have a self control. Try to stay away from such offers of fraudsters to keep you account and income secure.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Hello, my friend. In fact, I created a good topic, especially that you published it here in the section of our new colleagues, and I completely agree with you that everyone should be careful when doing exchanges and not share personal information or wallet keys in any untrustworthy place or with anyone, I wish everyone good luck .

• Useful or interesting 1

Nothing in life may come for free
Also, there are no sites that provide free bitcoin
You have to work to get it
One of the best forums that pay you for this is this site

We thank you for providing these tips, as we must pay much attention to such matters. Obtaining personal data and e-mail address will expose us to losing our money, and this thing is not desired by anyone, so following these tips is very important.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Your writing is really useful. The most important thing is not to believe what these scammers are writing about being able to double your money because it is completely fake. It is the way they most follow and it is by enticing money and this always causes huge losses.

• +2 1

Thank you, my friend, for these important tips on avoiding frauds and stealing our money, as I have noticed this phenomenon is widespread and they use the method of seduction a lot.

Yes, my friend, there are many scammers inside the forum and the world of encryption, so you must be careful and you must be wise and not make mistakes that scammers make because they are smart and work to make attractive offers and thanks

Thank you very much for the important information .. Yes, there are many steps to fraud in our situation today and your information was clear to take caution.

These are the most important and first steps that every beginner should read. They resort to deception to control our minds, and they exploit our desires as well. We must not rush to contact with people and engage with them in sending links, and we also do not fall into the trick of games like dice!  Because it is intended for loss only

• +4 1

Indeed, my friend, this issue worries me very much. I am new to this field, and the talk a lot about fraudsters really worries me
I hope that a solution to this matter will be found

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

Thank you my friend, I think that scammers have become many at this time because the prices of cryptocurrencies are increasing day by day, as the price of Bitcoin today has reached 60K USD, We must strictly follow safety rules and not greed for profits that may lead to theft of all our money.

• +1 1

Thank you for this valuable information, especially as we are beginners in this field, and it is easy for us, I hope that everyone will put forward the useful information and not have a monopoly on himself, the information is more valuable than Bitcoin

All beginners must adhere to these tips and I want to add some advice:

1- Avoid using public Wi-Fi networks because they may contain many hackers

2- Do not trust anyone who talks to you on the Internet and asks for your private keys

This is good, we can protect our wallet if we listen carefully to these tips and adhere to them. I would like to present another suggestion that might be useful if users create more than one wallet on two different devices, so that the person conducts transactions through the first wallet and allocates  The second wallet to keep money, and to make this wallet offline.

In fact, my friend, there are a lot of frauds that occurred from them, especially through Telegram, because they come from there, so we have to not respond to them and not put our email in strange websites to avoid spam, and in case this is done we avoid responding to it.