5 Tips to Avoid Bitcoin Scams - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mapple99

5 Tips to Avoid Bitcoin Scams

Bitcoin is not a scam, but many people are not responsible for using Bitcoin as a cover for fraud. These scammers take advantage of Bitcoin working online to carry out the action. Usually these scammers under the guise of Bitcoin carry out their actions by hacking user wallets, sharing links containing viruses, creating advertisements in exchange for large Bitcoin, to pretending to be customer service of crypto exchanges.

How to avoid that Bitcoin scam?

In this post I will discuss how to avoid fraud under the guise of Bitcoin or other crypto assets.

1). Be careful in clicking the link it could be phishing & your data may be taken
2). Don't be tempted to multiply Bitcoin
3). Be thorough in reading information on social media & make sure you get the right information
4). Remember Bitcoin has no physical form
5). Don't Provide Personal Information

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 3
  • +2 5
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 5

9 minutes ago, kenan 1 said:

@Mapple99

These steps are very important and we must pay attention and abide by them
Note that scammers have spread in abundance, especially in recent times when Bitcoin rose to its current price
In addition, we have to confront them and confront them, by reporting to them

Therefore we must be very careful to determine how we use bitcoin.

because the con artists never think long, they are only selfish without seeing the fate of the people they tricked.

There are countless examples of investment scams and they will never get bored of it

• +1 1
  • +4 1

This is very cool information, and I'm sure it will be very relevant for each of us! Because, recently, there are a lot of scammers in our world, and we should protect ourselves in every possible way, and also be calmer in this topic, and carefully monitor what is unknown to you!

• +3 1

well siryour information is really great. people can come to know how to prevent theirselves from hacker. specialy begginers usualy get scammed by scammers. i will copy your tips and forward this to others so they can learn how to be safe in cypto market.

Data that are known to those of us who are up to date with what is happening on the internet, scams are frequent and it is good to remember these measures to take into account. Thank you very much, for those of us who started recently it is super important.

SailorMoon!

• +3 1

Yes bitcoin scams are very major in today's situation. We must keep aware of these. We should report if we see any scam post. Scams are frequent and so we do not provide our personal information.

• +3 1

Logically, there is no site or platform that will provide Bitcoin for free and without work, especially with its arrival at this price. Secondly, this forum can be taken as a measure to get Bitcoin. To get it, we have to work well.

• +4 1

The  above points are very important we should do away with site that offers double reward when you either provide your personal details like your identity your credit or debit cards

• +4 1

Thank you for those informations it could be very helpful for newbies.  When i was a begginer in crypto world i got scammed by those telegram bitcoin airdrops. I want to give warning to the newbies. If some one sends you a prive messages you should be very carefull (especially in telegram) All they want is your money. When i joined telegram airdrops they wan't me to send fee and  they say if i send the fee i will receive my airdrop, that's lie. Every airdrops must be free.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Hi there, friend. Thanks for these informations. I think they are really important. One should pay attention to each of these steps in order not to be scammed. Secuirty and safety is very important since you are doing all of your transactions in a digital environment using real money. So if you don't take the necessary precautions, you will end up losing your money to either to the scammers or to the sharks in market.

Have a nice evening and cheers

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Decent information I'm certain it will be exceptionally important for every one of us in light of the fact that as of late there are a ton of tricksters in this structure and we ought to ensure ourselves every which way and furthermore be more settled in this point and cautiously screen what is obscure to you.

I agree with you, I appreciate that you have shared this important information for all the members of the forum since we are constantly exposed to this type of attack, we must be cautious and not trust anyone

• +2 1

On 10/8/2020 at 4:28 PM, Mapple99 said:

Bitcoin is not a scam, but many people are not responsible for using Bitcoin as a cover for fraud. These scammers take advantage of Bitcoin working online to carry out the action. Usually these scammers under the guise of Bitcoin carry out their actions by hacking user wallets, sharing links containing viruses, creating advertisements in exchange for large Bitcoin, to pretending to be customer service of crypto exchanges.

In this post I will discuss how to avoid fraud under the guise of Bitcoin or other crypto assets.

1). Be careful in clicking the link it could be phishing & your data may be taken
3). Be thorough in reading information on social media & make sure you get the right information

I definitely support you in these tips, and stress the fifth advice on not sharing personal information. Because one of my friends was caught in this way, as they asked him to send personal information about his private wallet in order to send some cryptocurrencies to him, then unfortunately his wallet was hacked.

• +1 1

You have to get knowledge first that what are those thing from which we have to avoid in this forum.The first thing is that we should avoid from copy and paste from google.The second one  is not to copy the comments of others.Thirdly avoid from negative reputation points.Fourth is that without research not to work here.Fifth we can't earn if we are not serious. 

• +3 1

Thank you for sharing the tips to use to avoid been scam we have to follow this tips if we really want our bitcoin to be safe am sure if everyone use this tips then it will be very difficult for any scammer to steal our bitcoin from us

• +3 1

On 10/8/2020 at 6:28 AM, Mapple99 said:

Great records and I'm certain it will be truly relevant for each society! Since, nowadays, there are various con artists in our global, and we should watch ourselves in every conceivable way, and moreover be quieter in this topic, and completely screen what is obscure to you,

On 10/8/2020 at 2:28 PM, Mapple99 said:

These is a very good information that will prevent our bitcoin in falling into the wrong hand, actually all these tips are very useful and they will serve as a guide to every member in these forum who is unaware about these scam.

The scams take many forms, it is good to give some tips from what you learned or your experience, but it is something that we need to be much more cautious because they evolve and we have to keep reading and being informed about possible problems and vulnerabilities.

Actually this tips are something one should probably work on, because all the listed tips above are attached to a business minded person.

Yes you are true scammers try to do fraud by new ways and they are in found of new people who are silly and catched easily into their fraud. We should have to control our mind and not to become silly and get avoid of that scammers.

I find the information presented in this publication very useful since everyone knows that the world of cryptocurrencies is full of scammers and it is very good to remember to take precautions against these characters
A big hello to the whole community and great profits

you shared an important topic because fraud is everywhere
We must be careful not to be deceived by fraudulent sites, especially with regard to cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

Crypto is useful but, scammers are always will be a part of the crypto. In crypto nature scammers always finds a way for themselves.  I usually see most of the scams in telegram, scammers can reach us with private messages or fake groups, best thing we can do is gaining knowledge about crypto so we can understand the scammers methods.

Don't provide personal information.

Don't click any random link.

Make account more realiable.

Make a strong password.

Don't trust any strange link.