Advantages of Cryptocurrency - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Benedict Joshua

Advantages of Cryptocurrency

On 12/20/2019 at 5:38 PM, Benedict Joshua said:

I think the advantages of cryptocurrency are it being fast and reliable unlike banks when you withdraw or deposit it takes time. 

Maybe you talk about cross border payment my friend. Yes, cryptocurrency is the fastest and cheapest one. Moreover, you can send it to anyone and it is the safest method to send money.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

Well the advantages of digital currency is the transactions are faster, and there is no taxes in digital currency which is good. and less paper works. and the exchange is available 24/7.

crypto will be the future currency worldwide and people will use this beside of any other way.this money don't controlled by others and we don't need to depend on others.this is fast and of course reliable 

Cryptocurrency has many benefits with the currency you can pay the price of your product very quickly.You can earn Cryptocurrency through various online activities and get lots of benefits through Investing.

There is a lot of fact about the advantage of Crypto currency as you said the fast how send and receive Coins and the fees about transaction and the most important that there is no third part in this action just between you and the received or sender 

It seems to me that we can make good money in cryptocurrency. Some of my friends received a large amount of money thanks to bitcoin. I want to repeat their success.

There are many advantages of cryptocurrency.If we make transaction with cryptocurrency, anyone can not track our transaction.Crypto always hide transaction maker identity

You are right. when anyone get to deposit or withdraw in the banks then they need more times but when any one deposit or withdraw in crypto then they can do it quickly

Cryptocurrency is a life changing thing,it makes living and making money easy,unlike having or looking for job which needs alot of hardwork,crypto currency make things more convenient especially when it comes in online transactions without the needs of falling in line,fill uping form from the bank.

We can find many advantage of crypto currency. We can earn money and learn many things from here . It helps us to become a self dependent person .

Yes all the process in crypto is fast. anyone can transfer any coin from one side of the world to the another side by few seconds with high security.

On 12/29/2019 at 6:11 AM, ShakilA said:

There are many advantages of cryptocurrency.If we make transaction with cryptocurrency, anyone can not track our transaction.Crypto always hide transaction maker identity

thats the reason bitcoin and many privacy coins have so much popularity and its also why the governments want to stop bitcoin because of its untraceable transactions.

On 12/20/2019 at 3:38 PM, Benedict Joshua said:

I think the advantages of cryptocurrency are it being fast and reliable unlike banks when you withdraw or deposit it takes time. 

right i also think like that, it being fast and reliable.

Cryptocurrency has many advantages, it can be stored in online wallets to make it more accessible and easy to use and since the currency is stored in the internet it is a lot safer through the advances in technology, it can also be converted to any type of currency you want on demand.

regarding the crypto if you compare this currency with banks then this is very much advance from that.we have no problems of time here and also no fixed place.too fast and easy

Crypto currency, makes the ownership of money or digital money, well owned, since the currency is more decentralised and having to own crypto currency doesn't disclose the identity of a sender or receiver