Will Bitcoin or cryptocurrency be widely accepted? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
oussama23

Will Bitcoin or cryptocurrency be widely accepted?

I have heard news that many online shopping websites like Amazon have started accepting Bitcoin as a mode of payment. This is just the start . in the future everyone will accept Bitcoin for payment and transactions.

it already widely wide-spread by using quite a few human beings and corporations! so yea i suppose in destiny greater human beings will receive it and begin the usage of cryptocurrencies , no longer just for buying and selling, for getting factor in internet or stores.

Already adopted by many people and organizations!  So yes I think in the future more people will accept it and start using cryptocurrency not just for business, but to buy things on the internet or in stores.

Bitcoin is more and more accepted by people around the world and in my opinion governments will also accept it but regulations such as income payments 

• Useful or interesting 1

I think this will take a long time. Cause we know that government can't control cryptocurrency. So they can't fee taxes for it.But they don't know how crypto can make one reliable. One day crypto may get accepted in every country in thia world. Desperately waiting for that day.

Definitely, it's just matter of time. Currently, a number of very important companies, like Microsoft and Apple, are accepting Bitcoin. Every year more companies and small businesses are added to the list. Then, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are on their way to become a widely used payment method. 

• +1 1

for now, many have not yet accepted bitcoin or cryptocurrency. but I believe in the future vast majority of people will definitely accepted cryptocurrencies as a means of payment and as a medium of doing business. 

Yes, I think Bitcoin will be accepted worldwide. Nowadays people are really interested in cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin's value is increasing day by day due to its popularity. Gradually bitcoin will be accepted in every country's. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Yeah, cryptocurrency and btc are widely spread. Already German bank are accept cryptocurrency and also there are many online shop are also accept cryptocurrency.I think after some years, all country accept cryptocurrency. Its users are increasing day by day.

Over the long haul I think bitcoin or the utilization of cryptocurrence will be acknowledged overall simply like fiat yet this won't occur effectively for governments to endorse this and I think there will be more guidelines and duty assortments on crypto when this happens,let me hear what my companion @Dorjoy12 needs to state about this.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

bitcoin and cryptocurrency is rising daily and in destiny it will be at high level many peoples and agencies popular the bitcoin and cryptocurrency and both have exquisite demand in market

Yes, it could be, we can see the benefits of cryptocurrency in the country, it gives us many benefits and useful things in our daily lives, it can also replace some features that we can have from fiat currency and make it better. Cryptocurrency is now used for many establishments as a means of payment and that is good for promoting the usage of cryptocurrency. 

• +1 1

Nowadays bitcoin and other cryptocurrency demands increase more.There are lot's of new company comes with cryptocurrency payment system.Cryptocurrency is more important for us.I think bitcoin and cryptocurrency will widely accepted very soon.

• +5 1

Bitcoin will be accepted everywhere, it is just a matter of time and Bitcoin will conquer the world.  Due to the popularity of Bitcoin, it is spreading rapidly everywhere and many countries around the world are allowed to transact with banks.  The market demand is good and many people working with it are ahead in terms of business which will get approval in all the banks at some point.

• Useful or interesting 1

@oussama23 Yes, I believe that Bitcoin cryptocurrency is gaining popularity and soon it will rule the world. As time goes on, countries are accepting cryptocurrency, the time will come when the governments of the countries will accept it for daily life transactions like fiat currency, but the government will impose heavy taxes on its use to protect the Fiat currency. Hope for the best and see the bright future of cryptocurrency! 

I am sure any country will enjoy if their whole finance system is controlled by the cryptocurrencies which don't even exist and the price fluctuates. But if the country will collaborate with the use of the cryptocurrencies and they will regulate all the things then it will be good to accept. Many countries won't accept because they have their own policies and it will also increase illegal trade.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

All cryptocurrencies are widely spread among everyone and many companies have become accepting payments via cryptocurrencies and with time, cryptocurrencies will become acceptable to everyone because it will be the easiest and fastest payment method for everyone.

I believe that little by little cryptocurrencies are being accepted by the majority of the population, we only have to contemplate the boom that recent years have taken, there was still a promising future for cryptocurrencies

Good luck and big winnings
A big greeting

I think the question should be how wide will cryptocurrencies be accepted because if you look at bitcoin it has become popular in no time and it's getting to be know even by illiterate. Today if you want to discuss crypto and you didn't mention bitcoin a lot of people won't understand except for the mention of bitcoin, so what am says saying in essence is that bitcoin has already made it's name known

What we really should be talking about is how widely accepted would other crypto currencies be?

• +4 1

It a very nice topic here to discuss, I think in the nearest future btc will widely be accepted even in central banks because overtime it credibility has been proven.

Bitcoins have started to be accepted in the business and investment fields. Most people in these fields are well aware of the potential future prospects of cryptocurrencies. In my personal opinion if the different countries and it's government understand the potential opportunities of cryptocurrencies then in no time cryptocurrencies will be accepted 

Hi

Heres an article I was reading just now & thought it would be a good read for the people in the forum. Its also the proper place to post it ( I hope ). I think this article will answer your question. Of course its the writers opinion, about BTC & other coins. Hope everybody enjoys it.

All the best.

Why Untraceable Cryptocurrencies Are Here to Stay.

https://coinivore.com/2020/11/17/why-untraceable-cryptocurrencies-are-here-to-stay/

• +2 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency  is been accepted by some part of the world, and in the future we hope to see digital world that make cryptocurrency as a way of making exchanges and transactions. 

• +1 1