Will Bitcoin or cryptocurrency be widely accepted? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
oussama23

Will Bitcoin or cryptocurrency be widely accepted?

Crypto currency is seriously gaining ground all over the world and the rate of acceptance is increasing day by day. 

Besides, the emergence of Covid-19 has made popular the use of cryoto currencies. You can see that with the always increasing value of Bitcoin.

It's gaining more acceptance. Online stores, restaurant and some many other firms now accepts crypto currencies for payments

I think so. Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrency will surely be widely accepted because of its popularity and profit people that engage in it are earning. Aside that, its a technological marketing strategy that can be done anywhere in the world to make money and i think this will play a role in making it widely accepted with time.

You must use Bitcoin to work in cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is using all the nations of the world. And I believe the demand for bitcoins will increase so much that it is not comparable. Bitcoin is also very popular with cryptocurrency. It also provides technology and money. And it's the best way to make money.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, your question is good. I do not think that Bitcoin will be widely accepted because some countries have attended this currency because it is a source of money laundering and tax evasion. It is true that its value is high and this is another reason for attending it, as its value is expected to reach 50 thousand dollars

• +1 1

I think bitcoin is very valueable curreny .You can sell and buy bitcoin easily because it has market value.Every person want to invest in bitcoin ,if that man has money .This is most use digital currency in the world . I think bitcoin is best forum for investment.

• +2 1

With the look of how things work here both crypto and Bitcoin are globally accept,when you take a proper look of this forum you will find out the almost the whole part of the world are participating

Without no doubt I believe very soon the use of bitcoin and cryptocurrency will be widely acceptable as a medium not exchange and store of value. Now that country like Canada and Germany have approved the use of cryptocurrency, I believe others nations will emulate them and allow free trading using cryptocurrency. At long run bitcoin will be accepted at the international market.

Yes no doubt it is absolutely right and there is no any doubt I think it is the best now with time period every government is interested for this. So I think it is my best opportunity and one day this is in the whole world.

• +1 1

Yes of course, Base on I personally opinion think it can be possible. Because they're a lot of some countries that doesn't accept Bitcoin. But now they accept it such as

Canada

Australia

the European Union

Russia

Vietnam Bolivia Columbia and Ecuador.

the end of the cryptocurrency will be in the acceptance of the world and that will be the future of the cryptocurrency so wait for a while and and you will see by yourself.

• +3 1

Surely I can say that they would soon overcome the world and world would accept it and would make it normal and daily use but I think Government would take essential measure regarding to collections of tax and many would impose some rules which are only meant for them

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

It has a good chance online currency like bitcoin and crypto currency to be accepted worldwide. Online currency is becoming more and more popular also many of the sector already using online currency. Online currency is used for online trading because it has more safety and more value. But it will take more time to accept online currency as a government uses. But I can tell you that it will happen very soon.

• +2 1

Actually we can not predict future properly. But i personally think that in future cryptotalk or bitcoin will be accepted all over the world because of its popularity. The price and popularity of bitcoin is increasing day by day. I believe that all of the countries in the world government will accept crypto in future.

• +4 1

Bitcoin now is the world's most expensive train currency. If we see at this time, the biggest invester of the world is investing on this platform.But some countries still don't accept this. But I think that the way the rates of this currency are increasing day by day, then its popularity is increasing and for them the whole world will accept this country and it will spread in the whole world. 

This digital currency will only be for sale and purchase. But we will wait a few more years for this to happen. But I am 100% sure that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are the future of the new world. In simple words we can say that cryptocurrency will be the language of our banking system for the next time.

• +5 1

7 minutes ago, Deiana said:

I do not think that central bank will go deal in electronic currency as a negotiable currency, this is due to the large spread of these currencies and I expect a greater spread and expansion in use.

Yes dear freind there are many expert say in their articles and predictions, they said the crypto currency will the future most popular digital currencies, now Facebook owner is going to launch his own currency in this current year Facebook will paid Diem coin for clients it is expected we will use it in shopping malls. @Deiana

Edited by MT khan

It is doubtful whether the government will go to regulate the use of electronic currency as a negotiable currency. If this is done, it may hinder the prosperity of cryptocurrencies. Countries like Russia, America and China will be at the fore-front of embracing and exploring the development that crypto currency will bring in the near future. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Well, I think it will be going to become a most demanded digital currency in world wide. But it is quite possible to accept by the government and inter bank of the country as fiat money. There will be build some specifications and also change their law of acts while issue the notification about accepting the Cryptocurrency by inter banks.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Hope ao it will wide through out the world and also in those countries in which crypto is banned in future may be or for sure crypto currency is the only surrounding currency

On 10/8/2020 at 1:07 PM, oussama23 said:
Bitcoin and cryptocurrency has bloomed since 2009. Will it be accepted and regulated by the central bank to be used as trading mechanism in the near future? Albeit there has been minimal informal usage of Bitcoin in some trading.

Also, which country would be possibly become the first in regulating the use of cryptocurrency in daily transaction?

Of course it will become a universally accepted means of transportation, considering it's rapid increase in acceptance all over the Globe, though it has its own challenges for now such as fluctuations in value.

• +1 1

However: Bitcoin is not yet widely accepted in many countries, and in some countries its use is illegal. ... Although businesses may accept international payments in bitcoin from their customers, there is no guarantee that customers will be able or willing to use bitcoin.
.,.Bitcoin
Still, they indicate that Bitcoin is the most used cryptocurrency for payments, which in turn would indicate that anyone wanting to buy something with crypto would be best advised to hold on to some Bitcoin, since the system is currently geared more for dealing with Bitcoin payments than with those in any other digital .,.,..,

• +3 1

I don't think this will happen, the banks are enemies of crypto currencies because they work in a decentralized way, instead the banks are totally regulated and control the financial economy of each government, but the banks will have to see how to use crypto currencies because many people use them.

I think that the bitcoin will be accepted world wide but in some counties, the federal government don't what to legalized it but the demand of bitcoin is among masses is high now, many members have invested and have many stored crypto currencies in their wallet, the nation wide will make it legal for everyone to use

this question is a been asked most of the times and from all of the people but no one is certain about the answer of it but one thing is just common and well known and that is the demand of cryptocurrency is been increasing day by day

Crypto currency will be accepted Sooner or letter. Everything related to bitcoin is very confidential and dangerous at the same time. Depended and accepted widely all over the world nowadays same country government authorities are adopt cryptocurrencyBitcoin is demanding all over the world, it will be accepted very soon throughout the world