Technical look at NEO price - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

Technical look at NEO price

I don't appreciate NEO, to be honest I don't see anything special in it, it's good for anyone who has a long-term plan to hold, NEO this year I don't think it's doubled.

NEO is a future coin for sure we all waiting the market to be stable to male new profits with nNEO

On 2/1/2020 at 10:58 AM, profpank said:

The combined shape of Neo, that is called DNA (Dispersed Organize Building), has the same development and the equal keen contract framework as Neo, additionally it is ready with more apparatuses for business enterprise functions.

can make a lot of profit investing in NEO .. And we hope a better future for its price will even increase than it. when the price increased from 6 dollars to 52 dollars in a day, to gradually reduce the price, and now the price of each unit of today's new day is about 11 dollars.

I have searched for the neo coin on the yobit exchange and i have not come up with anything. Am i missing something in here in some way, because i can't seem to find this neo coin that surrounds this topic. Can you guys please help me here so that i may edit this comment and assist with the analysis at the present time.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 2/8/2020 at 12:51 PM, Jone20 said:

NEO currency witnessed interesting fluctuations, as the price rose from $ 6 to $ 52 in one day, to decrease gradually, and now the price of each unit of New Day today is about $ 12.87.

Today the price of NEO is under five dollars and still fall down with the crisis of corona virus and even without this crisis the coin is fall down day after day i dont know why 

NEO can be well-behaved trade with a competent approaching today and it's also predicted in which neighborhood is a popular inspiration inside the charges and also because of this an individual crucial offer a kept sum of this kind of trade.

On 3/11/2020 at 4:00 AM, KindCoin said:

Neo I a very good coin. It follows the trend of bear and bull market too. I like to invest it when prices are low. 

the majority of coins will rise to a higher price due to the halving of bitcoin will occur around possible. It was designed to be a competitive currency and an alternative to ETH. Neo cryptocurrency is the first digital currency created in China, operating on Blockchain technology.

Neo has recently shed effectively. It may be a good blunder superior coin. So it will have to be investigated the fact that be wasted cause deprivation. Mainly because most of the gold coins happen to be going down the expense, neo overly.

Neo, one of my favorite classic coins, was previously high in price and has a great future as well, according to its team, but unfortunately it did not do well in the current period.

Neo, one of my favorite classic coins, was previously high in price and has a great future as well, according to its team, but unfortunately it did not do well in the current period.

Smart contracts in Neo currency accept all commonly used programming languages such as Java and C, and this feature enables them to obtain more support from modern developers than other digital currencies.

NEO coin is Chinese Ethereum, as the network has closed many partnerships in the country and has been operating in the Chinese market since its launch. However, the NEO coin has expanded around the world and there are many projects in different countries around the world rather than just China, which is something the team is trying to improve on.

On 2/6/2020 at 3:49 PM, Jone20 said:

The company NEO coin wanting to mix electronic properties with electronic identity with smart contracts across its platform must have made a protocol through a chain. Unscramble the codes for you.

If a developer needs more effort on a project, a currency can compete with coins like Xrp. And attract a lot of investors. I firmly believe that if a developer needs to put more effort into a project, a currency can compete with a currency like XRP. Then it will be good for investors

The reason for the success of the New Project is that it was not the innovation of only one person. As usual, successful and distinguished projects need a distinguished and cooperative team, the platform was produced by the Chinese company Onchain, which is the product of the efforts of a large group of individuals and developers.

On 1/20/2020 at 4:25 AM, dinabolt said:

NEO was not able to take the benefit of the struggling blockchain of ethereum while it was the only viable competitor. Now every developer you see on NEO blockchain are their own. NEO is an example of failed project and I think you should have alternative out side NEO.

Ethereum China, a digital currency among many other currencies, has been the focus of recent discussions for many investors. With less effort into the project, this currency can compete with currencies like eos and xrp. Anchor will rise with our own style, we just need to follow it.

Neo is a good coin and I think it will increase significantly in the coming days and it is currently worth $ 8.08

Life is great and enjoy it

7 hours ago, UT2001 said:

Neo has been deemed to be the ethereum of China so those are pretty big shoes to fill but it is a solid coin and likely has a great future as well so worth the investment already.

I think it's a good coin for investment even the new we read about it it's still a strong coin and have a good future, i have invest in this coin fr a long time 

On 1/19/2020 at 8:00 PM, Yanadia said:

Neo coin has a good concept as a statement for a real economy and it seems that the goal is achieved, although it is not maximal, it is not strange if neo enthusiasts are increasing and making neo experiencing a significant increase

NEO aims to create a virtual economy that replaces traditional currencies alongside advanced smart financial solutions. Regarding storage capacity, we are testing the capacity of NEO decentralized file storage platform. We have the NeoX protocol in the roadmap that will allow chain links.

Investors with Neo are lucky, Neo has continued to advance with much discussion about the governance mechanism, ongoing development, oracles, and root features. As a result, her project will include new features such as improved commands and performance to improve P2P, and a reconfigured plugin engine.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/31/2020 at 3:30 PM, Jone20 said:

Many of the contents of the Neo coin are available only in the Chinese language and are not available in English, while all the contents of the etherium are available in the English language.

Like Ethereum but it is from China. Overall it's not a big deal and it looks good for the future. If you keep it I see you can also get some GAS. It's hard to say exactly what this nut is and I don't know what kind of work is done and I don't know what kind of work is done by NewBec because I don't use it.

On 1/31/2020 at 3:30 PM, Jone20 said:

Many of the contents of the Neo coin are available only in the Chinese language and are not available in English, while all the contents of the etherium are available in the English language.

In the supply chain market, its demand is very high. an amount or more inside the input block inside people, using an extremely great danger to be able to discuss wages. Neo coin has a good concept as a statement for the real economy and it seems the goal has been achieved

NEO is a Chinese attempt to compete with Ethereum. This coin was revealed in 2014 for the first time. It is used for creating small contracts and decentralized apps (like ethereum). One strange feature of NEO is that is can't be separated into smaller parts to make transactions. You can't send 0.4 NEO or 1.24 NEO but you can send 0.05 BTC or 1.56 BTC. For this purpose, you have to use another currency called GAS which works on NEO network. The early investors in NEO back in 2017 made a huge profit in 2018 but like many other coins, NEO price crashed after 2018. Experts predict NEO price to reach between $300 and $500 until the end of 2020.

This is now month of April and NEO price still can reached to its target price of 9.18$, it's now 7.2$. But I think it's price will increases after the Bitcoin halving but not that much as you mentioned. 

On 4/19/2020 at 9:54 AM, CrimBit2020 said:

This is one of the cryptocurrenies i do not really like but good for making profit, I do not like buying it because there are too many cryptocurrencies that are profitable, I like first 10 ranked cryptocurrencies aside dash. 

I think that due to the economic crisis that occurred in China, which led to the cessation of trading of digital currencies there, the currency was greatly affected in terms of its value, although this currency has no noticeable defects, but there is concern that the Chinese government may not create the transfers. Based on the Neo Digital Currency.

On 1/29/2020 at 7:05 AM, Kesho said:

For me i dont love neo it is not good for me but i show lot of people liked this project i donot now why that is not good for me

Now I am waiting for a good time for the market to create a cow than I will sell all my coins from the market. I work in this field and because I need a lot. NEO may be a first rate problem, each individual being able to receive more than one hundred dollar blessings a day.

On 2/12/2020 at 3:45 AM, Loly said:

The New Project is a project that competes with the very famous Ethereum platform around the world, where the New platform was created to be the direct alternative to the Ethereum platform and competition for a major platform such as Ethereum is considered an almost impossible task because the whole world around us uses it daily as the primary means. 

The New platform was created to directly replace the Ethereum platform and competition of a platform as large as Ethereum was considered an almost impossible task. If you are the holder then keep holding them, you can expect x2 or x3 at the start of the actual run.