Why are you holding cryptocurrency? - Page 23 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Why are you holding cryptocurrency?

On 12/20/2019 at 11:17 AM, Delgboke said:

I discovered that some people actually complaining about the crypto bearish market and I know that the reason why the bearish market is because many people are selling their coins, so why do you choose to hold your coins? 

@Delgboke Personally I am holding my crypto tokens for a better market price although there are some challenges in holding such as the occurance of market volatility caused by Speculations can influence crypto holders to have negative thinking such as fear, uncertainty and doubt which can result into panic selling.

I am not interested that's much in holding cryptocurrency because I can lost much time in holding something but it can bring negative results of no profit or loss, so its better to do trading than holding.

• Useful or interesting 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I think the main purpose behind holding coins is to increase the price of the coin. The market price keeps on fluctuating according to the varied conditions. This is great motive of profit behind the holding process. Some people have really made it .

• +1 2

I keep 75% of my coins as a savings reserve waiting for an increase that can give me a long-term return and the rest I use for trading 

• +1 1

I don't know why are you asking this, it is a little strange and confusing. You are thinking of why people invest and that they shouldn't when there is a bear market? Is it something that means that there is no prospect of prices rising again?

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I have cryptocurrencies since it is my inevrsion I like to invest a lot in cryptocurrencies since it leaves you a lot of profits that is why I have many cryptocurrencies I have several cryptocurrencies I not only focus on one I focus on many cryptocurrencies that will have a lot of future.

• +2 1

On 12/20/2019 at 9:17 AM, Delgboke said:

I discovered that some people actually complaining about the crypto bearish market and I know that the reason why the bearish market is because many people are selling their coins, so why do you choose to hold your coins? 

One thing I love about crypto is that even though the price is falling. As long as you don't sell in loss your money would still be intact. You only need to wait for the price to rise up again.

• +1 1

Some people sell their coin because they don't think that the price of cryptocurrencies will increase in the future. But those people who have good knowledge about cryptocurrency hold coins so that they can sell it in the future and make profit out of it

I am hodling crypto currencies to make profits. The profits from hodling is very good due to the fact that you done have to do anything, it is even more promising as you wouldn't lose any money u less you are impatient.

Probably people holding their coin due to wait for a while for the coin to raise in order to have benefit and profit it is very cleare that when the number of seller is higher than the number of buying the the market will have control in price

We all store many currencies in our wallet. There are currencies that rise and make us profit, so we sell them, and there are some currencies that remain stagnant and do not move, and some of them die, and so we must diversify currencies

On 12/20/2019 at 2:17 PM, Delgboke said:

The people who sold their crypto during the bearish season you are talking about are now showing regret in this powerful bullilsh market. That's why we hold crypto haha

It is clearly known by all that the price of crypto currency is volatile by nature especially Bitcoin the reason why I will decide to hold my coin because I am certain that the price will rise much higher than it presents price so that I can sell it for a greater profit but I can't hold a coin that I know does not have potential to rise high in order to avoid loss.

Personally stick to trading the major currencies and follow strict capital management Do not enter all I have, and at the same time I can place a stop loss far from the purchase price and wait Instead of exiting outright when the price drops.

They panicked selling coins, although bear markets are common and temporary, I don't think there's any need to panic. I will hold onto the coins that I have, I don't want to panic selling either, because I believe the cryptocurrency market will recover and become bullish in 2020.

• +1 1

10 minutes ago, Goyaa said:

They panicked selling coins, although bear markets are common and temporary, I don't think there's any need to panic. I will hold onto the coins that I have, I don't want to panic selling either, because I believe the cryptocurrency market will recover and become bullish in 2020.

Then if you can do that, it is a wise idea, don't panic be more patient and hold, I think the ending of this year is going something else, the price if coin are getting to appreciate very well especially bitcoin

I’ve been at it for 4 years now and I’ve seen a variety of things, I’ve witnessed moments when someone invests without knowing the basics of cryptocurrency and the market suddenly crashes leaving it I will continue to believe in the projects I have invested in and I will always  As I have done, I will continue to invest in small amounts, and step up my digital heritage, so I want to call it that.  If you have ever done this, why did you invest in Bitcoins?

Crypto market future is very bright and good and i hope that market give me a good profit that is the main reason that i hold my all coins and just for the bull becasue in the crypto market make a bull that time all the ALT coins touch the sky and i make good profit that time.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The complaints that arise with bear markets are simple, those users trusted the project and therefore invested, those who keep their funds despite the falls are those who do not want to have losses and wait until the last moment, sometimes  it works out fine, but there are many cases where the coins die suddenly.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The main reason I hold crypto is to be able to accumulate profit in the future, as we all know, cryptocurrencies are capable of accruing massive amount of profit within a giving period of time only that these time isn't specifically designated, it could be a short term or a long term. 

• +2 1

I think it is easy and very simple to understand for the holding people. Because they want yo earn profit and it is very beautiful market for getting the the profit. I myself invest in Bitcoin and etherium and i earn a huge profit from these coins.

Hold strategy is suitable when we buy a coin on cheep price, If we buy at high and price dumps and we wait for our buying price So it is not good strategy. Holding is for those peoples who have large amount of investments, But Small traders like us want monthly earning and holding is not good.

I am holding cryptocurrency to make profit from this.Actually i am buy cryptocurrency at low price and hold them until coins price up.When their price goes up and i will sell them.

Personally because I believe in this technology and that they will have a very promising future since it will be the most common form of payment, therefore I am keeping a few Cryptocurrencies
A big greeting to the whole community
Good luck and big winnings

• +2 1