Why are you holding cryptocurrency? - Page 28 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Why are you holding cryptocurrency?

On 1/6/2020 at 8:48 AM, Roomi said:

Dedmfinitely everyone who wants profit from this crypto market is holdinh some of coins whether in bitcoin or crypto currencies. Actually panic sellers sell their coins.

I have found different decisions on this. But my beleive and study from experienced traders is that they hold to sell only. It is only so profitable in the crypto market when you buy at low price then you have to hold till it gets high and then take away your fear of losing your money

Hi mate most of the forum members decided to hold crypto currency in the exchange market in order to wait for the price to rise and it's a good idea because it will provide huge amount of profit and benefits

Hi mate most of the forum members decided to hold crypto currency in the exchange market in order to wait for the price to rise and it's a good idea because it will provide huge amount of profit and benefits

On 12/20/2019 at 9:17 AM, Delgboke said:

I discovered that some people actually complaining about the crypto bearish market and I know that the reason why the bearish market is because many people are selling their coins, so why do you choose to hold your coins? 

Thanks friend for sharing this insight, we hold our coins for various reasons my friend, some feels it's safer due to the risk involve in transfer, others might want to invest on other enterprises keeping in mind that the values may rise back.

Basically, people hold crypto currencies when the price of coins is low. And they wait for increasing the price of the coin. So that they can sell them and earn a good profit. For example, few months ago bitcoin price was low. People who bought or hold bitcoin that time, they have made a good amount of money. Because now bitcoin price has reached a high peak. 

Most people who hold Cryptocurrency do so either they don't need the money now or they are expecting the price to go up in the future. This is quite normal.

@Delgboke @Quickbee @Sophia Gomes

The case that we see today is that we can be able to understand the profit that comes with it the story again is that we are suppose to be careful of all the stories that we have today , holding today is until when we are satisfied with something better , join bitcoin growth and hold it , at 33k then you want it to hit 100k so its for a better price and replay the best idea we have today is to look for a better coin we have.

Whenever a little bit of coin price goes down people start selling coins and the price starts to go down further. I think we should keep coins when other people sell. Because in the future they buy again and the price of that time will go up and I will sell. 

• +1 1

I am holding crypto because i see a great future for crypto. I think we're all here because of the same reason, if we can improve our knowledge about crypto and invest wisely we can take a huge profit in the future. I don't but crypto for a short term, my crypto investments are always for long term. I hope we can all take profit from crypto.

• Useful or interesting 1

That's right my friend, it takes good time to achieve our goals, so I propose that you make a long term plan, where you see how much you want to grow in a given time, dreams are built and this we can also build, but always study this fascinating world crypto.

I choose to hold my crypto currency because I am hopeful that the value will increase because the prices are already rising and it will be profitable for anyone who is holding their currencies now.

I am keeping cryptocurrency due to the fact i'm constructive that this sure cryptocurrency goes to rise inside the destiny, people can get grasping sometime and regularly this would end result them into loss. Continually set a income intention and attempt to attain it.

I am holding crypto currency to get more profits from it.We all know that the price of crypto currency has many fluctuations.We can buy crypto currency when its price is falling down and hold them in a wallet for a long time.Then we can buy them when its price is getting high and get more profits from it.

• +4 1

I am not holding any cryptocurrency at this moment. I am new at cryptotalk forum. 

However, when I'll earn cryptocurrency I will not stock it. I'll convert it into my country's currency and cash it.

Hello everybody, I hope to get an amount of currency in this forum and my plan is to store my cryptos to wait for the currency to increase its value and to be able to obtain a good profitability in the long term, at the moment many crypto are increasing their value

• Useful or interesting 1

I keep these currencies because their price is constantly rising and we can earn a lot of money from this matter and it is like trading and profit

• +1 1

People use cryptocurrencies to make quick payments and to avoid transaction fees. Some people might acquire cryptocurrency as an investment, hoping that it will increase in value.

• +1 1

The reason why we have cryptocurrencies is because we are looking for an alternative for the world economy, this means that the best way to save our money is by investing it and the best way to invest in the 21st century is cryptocurrency, it does not matter if the market is bearish, as this is the best time to buy assets. There are some people who complain when the market is going down but it should not be seen as a complaint, if not as a restructuring so that the cryptocurrency increases, but there are many people who do not see it, you have to save them when the market is bearish or even buy more, for when the market is high.

• +1 1

As everyone wants to gets good profit in this same way I'm also wants good profit in future therefore I'm holding the Crypto currencies specialy the Bitcoin, etherium and the litecoin. The future of these currencies is so bright and I want good profit in future.

• +4 1

I think the current situation is that how to make money in the future were just strategies. My strategy is that many will say otherwise. I hold on to my bitcoin because I hope the value of bitcoin will increase in the future. Bitcoin prices are rising a bit at the moment, but I'm going to sell it right now.

Some people that in Bear market it is better to sell your Bitcoin and to invest in some other Cryptos , and you can benefit from their fluctuations. But Other people including me , think that it is better to hold on to your Bitcoin and wait for the Bull , because for sure it is coming and the one who are going to benefit from it the best are the patient holders. 

• +1 1

If I see that the cryptocurrency market always has a decline and rise in prices, the currency whose price is falling today may increase in price 100 times after several years, so keep the currencies that have a good project and plans even if their price drops now.

• +2 1

I keep my cryptocurrencies to earn from them in the future when prices rise. The depreciation of my currency does not mean losing, as the market is in constant volatility.

• +2 1

I hold my cryptos for trading. I usually buy crypto currencies when it prices in low and wait for selling it on minimum high. Now i have few litecoin, doge, and etherum on hold. I bought those on medium low prices and waiting for selling those at a good price to get some profits.

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

Dear you are telling the truth, of course the bearish market for some cryptocurrencies is due to the intensive selling of currencies by everyone, but many currencies are worth keeping and they are safe and will not go down easily. 

Many people hold coins and invest in coins when the price of coins has decreased but they want to sell it only when the price of coins increases.  There is a lot of profit and it is much better for them.