Why are you holding cryptocurrency? - Page 29 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Why are you holding cryptocurrency?

Everyone can hold crypto currency.  Nowadays cryptocurrencies have become very popular and have increased the number of users.  Those who have complained about the crypto market are inexperienced in the crypto world.  So it is necessary to acquire knowledge of the crypto world.  Everyone can hold BTC, LTC, ETH, dot, chainlink, xlm, bnb coins.  These coins will increase in price in the future

Well, I hold cryptocurrecy coins to be able to wait for sometimes, the time when the price of coins would be high to the extent that I wou gain more profits, that the reason of my holding.

• +2 1

I'm  Holding cryptocurrency because of the volatility, which after some period of time the price changes anf sometime rises and falls, but hopefully it rises and we make good profits from our holdings. 

Dear friend holding of the coins now will be very beneficial for us in the future when the price of cryptocyrrency will reach at the top. Therefore this is a good idea to hold the coins.  

Well, the purpose of any investment is to make a profit, and so may be the time others are selling their coins is not the time i targeted  ro sell mine, so i still hold my coins expecting that the price would be higher in just some few days or even week or even a month.

Well, just like every other cryptocurrency enthusiast, the main reason i am holding cryptocurrencies is for the sake of gaining interest on my investments. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I hold some of coins to gain a profit if the price goes up and I prepared it for my future because I believed that if I have a lot of coins my future someday become wonderful. We all know that cryptocurrency has a bright future especially bitcoin and it's price is increasing day by day. 

I personally never personally keep money in my wallet, because I am constantly involved in trading. I think that people keep their coins and cryptocurrencies in the hope that their price will rise and they will sell them more expensive and earn a lot of money on this. In fact, they are right. Less coins in circulation and in prada have a good effect on the rate

Some people don't have much patience once bitcoin start falling they will lose hope so they will start selling it we all know this quote be greedy when others are afraid and be afraid when others are greedy hold onto bitcoin even if you want to sell sell little amount don't sell everything because you will regret selling it in future it's price will surely go up it's unpredictable.

Some people don't have much patience once bitcoin start falling they will lose hope so they will start selling it we all know this quote be greedy when others are afraid and be afraid when others are greedy hold onto bitcoin even if you want to sell sell little amount don't sell everything because you will regret selling it in future it's price will surely go up it's unpredictable.

In future bitcoin price will rise and it will be more valuable than what it is now, during early 2020 it was 6-7k dollars but now it's 32k dollars which shows before the end of 2021 it's price may reach 60k dollars or worth more than that.

Holding a crypto currency is much easier along other methods on earning crypto because the only thing that you can do is to wait until the market price will decrease so that it will be the perfect moment to buy and holding the crypto currency. finding a perfect moment to buy crypto is when the price decreases but it needs a lot of time and patience to wait for that, but if the time comes, the profit is really assured.

• +3 1

I choose to hold my coin because do not have any responsibility to do with money now, and I want to get enough coin and make a big business proposal and then execute in the near future

I choose to hold my coins for a long term future investment that will enable me to get more profit after I sell them in the global market because I believe after a long time the value will increase.

• +1 1

The price of cryptocurrency is constantly rising and falling. So I hold my cryptocurrency. Because now the price of different cryptocurrencies is increasing. So if I sell them a few more days later, it can be a good profit.

I keep my coins, because through certain programs or projects I have already recovered my investment, therefore I use them as a savings or reserve, which I keep within staking so that they generate a certain profitability which in the long term I could sell in case emergency

I hold my cryptocurrencies in my wallet because I am waiting for a good trade deal. After analysing the data and graph I come to know that the coins value will be definitely grow. So I am eagerly waiting for that moment for a trade.

People hold cryptos because of price increase in future, you never can tell as people are predicting huge price of btc like 1m in the future, this makes many people to store and hold cryptos.

The main purpose of the holding valuable cryptocurrency is to take profits in the future. I think everyone has the same goal for the holding crypto in this case. I have some top classed crypto holdings in the different crypto wallet I sell them if the market price of them will be thrice of the current rates. 

We are hoping that by the end of this year, many people are waiting for Bitcoin, but it is difficult to say exactly when the price of Bitcoin will increase but when will it rise, it is not entirely clear how long Bitcoin price will actually rise. However, it is expected that it will increase later.

In the time of bearish market, it's actually a great opportunity to buy and hold to make profit in future, traders and Investors sees the bearish market as an opportunity to make profit, so if you have funds it adviceable to buy when the market is bearish.

On 12/20/2019 at 12:32 AM, fuer44 said:

because I believe that someday crypto will definitely come back again. crypto will return to the moon, so if I still hold crypto now this is the right decision.

the up and the downs are the part of the cryptocurrency we all should have the strong belief as you have in yourself so that you can get some  guts in you.

• +2 1

I hold cryptocurrency because the price of cryptocurrency always fluctuates so when the price of cryptocurrency rises a lot I will make profit by selling.Holding the cryptocurrency for a long time gives more profit.

• +2 1

Because Cryptocurrencies is the market of bullish and bearish. If today Cryptocurrencies have the bearish market, the tomorrow it will be definitely have the bullish market. That's why it is often said that Cryptocurrency needs the patience to be live in Crypto world. If we hold the Cryptocurrency, that will earn us high profit from trading in future when the price will go up.

• +1 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I am holding the Bitcoin in these days because the price of the Bitcoin is decrease in these days and I am holding this Bitcoins for the good profit in the future and fulfill my requirements and expenses in the future

Dear mate now a days the price of cryptocurrency is very low so I chose to hold the cryptocurrency because very soon it's price becomes high and high and in this way I can earn a lot of profit from it.