Why are you holding cryptocurrency? - Page 30 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Why are you holding cryptocurrency?

My friend holding crypto currance is the right decision we hold the crypto currance for long time because we think that one day market pump and as a result we sell the coins that we hold for a long time give us a huge profit 

I am holding the crypto currency because I think that in future it will give me a very good profit and you know and you have seen the market prices also they are increasing day by day.

On 2/1/2021 at 3:54 AM, Aqo said:

but I think it gain its value as soon as possible I like cryptocurrency.

Strategic reason for holding Crypto currencies @Aqo saving Crypto coins should not be centered on immediate return of profit such proposal doesn't yield productive outcome as expected, however accumulating Crypto coins for a wide range of time can make one rich in short period of time. 2020/2021 performance of BTC can explain more beyond my sayings

On 20/12/2019 at 1:17 PM, Delgboke said:

I discovered that some people actually complaining about the crypto bearish market and I know that the reason why the bearish market is because many people are selling their coins, so why do you choose to hold your coins? 

dude it is good to hold coins because in this way when the market rate increases and prices become higher we can sell them and get good profits in return. Otherwise we get very little profit or maybe some time loss.

Patience is a virtue that many lack, maintaining our currencies and not falling before the temptation of a bear market to proceed to sell them is essential when making investments within the crypto world, this could be explained as a kind of FOMO Inverse, which encourages many to sell without taking losses into account, so it is best to wait and obtain profits even if it takes a few months

I hold my coins because of the future, because I am also waiting for the coins to raise,then I can sell them. I also hold cryptocurrency in order to aquire more knowledge and experience, because this platform teach a lot and also helps a lot.

I am holding talk tokens because I hope that talk token price will be increased more in future. Talk token price is decreasing in nowadays so I am holding my talk tokens. When the talk token price will be increased, I'll sell my holding talk tokens in the high price. I hope that I will get much profits from this trade. 

Anything can happen in a little spam of time, everybody waits till the price reaches the highest before selling it.

people do this just for an increased profits nobody wants less profit doesn't it? Just like that even though its tempting to sell, we wait!

Actually holding cryptocurrency is essential and there are many chances of cryptocurrency pumping and indeed I should hold it for long time as we can see Bitcoin the price was cheap while this time BTC value is 37k$ which is huge pump so better to hold cryptocurrency and wait till pump..

I think That is simply my tactic about how I will make money in the future. Basically, hold Bitcoin because I expect that the value of Bitcoin will increase in the future.

I think the reason behind this is that they wait for the value of the cryptocurrency to rise and then sell it, because if they sell at a low price they will lose, so if you have a low value cryptocurrency, wait until it rises and then sell it.

• +5 1

Because we think and belive that the price of coin would go to high. So in this way that is right time to hold coin ,so if you want to earn profit then you need to hold at that time .so when price go high then i would sale and can earn profit. 

Yes for sure because as we see the value of bitcoin is increasing day by day so we should be aware of its value according to market after several days we will be able to get profit so its great to do this.

I am holding my cryptocurrency because it is always wise in thing to do that because in the long run and the price goes only up and you only earn profits out of your investment.

When you go to hold the cryptocurrency first of all you shoot to analyze about the market because when the price in the market is going down you should to hold your crypto currency and sell your cryptocurrency when price is going up

• +4 1

I am student and last days I am deprived of their education due to covid-19 pandemic health cure and I also want to improve my skills that is very useful and powerful for me and all other users who are working on it because when I improve skills from this site then I will be able to do how to talk with other people in the hole marking and how to gain a better profit from this real base earning program so cryptocurrency is also helpful for me and all other users who are working on it and and much and more profitable and from this real base earning program and also improve your skills that's why cryptocurrency also called as learning project.

On 12/20/2019 at 1:17 PM, Delgboke said:

I discovered that some people actually complaining about the crypto bearish market and I know that the reason why the bearish market is because many people are selling their coins, so why do you choose to hold your coins? 

Yes holding is the best way for earning. Crypto currency is the best way for holding. Bitcoin is the best for investing. If you invest in bitcoin in my opinion you can take a good profit. In my prediction bitcoin price will be reach at almost 100k in few months.

I keep my coins because I am sure that I will profit by keeping them because their value will surely rise many times what I bought them with. When their price rises to more than what I bought them with, I sell them or wait if the price increases more.

This is a very good question. The answer is that I want to make money today, no matter what the job, no matter where I am.. Haven't you come to this site to make money?

Crypto currencies are only available as data and not physical objects; You cannot hold Bitcoin or store Ethereum in your safe. Now, if you are a cryptocurrency fan who really wants to hold this asset class, your choices are limited. The chip allows you to do something and hold that value, but you have to exchange it to get real cash.

According to my conviction in this market, I hold onto the decline and sometimes increase the amount that I have because it follows every decline or correction of a good rise that must be exploited in the right way.

Well, the matter is relative and differs from one currency to another, for example, of course, when Bitcoin falls, I will not only keep it, but rather buy more of it because I am sure that it will go back up crazy, and the same applies to both Ethereum, Litecoin and other reliable currencies

Some people choose to hold there coins in order to wait until the price move more higher in the crypto talk currency exchange market and some times the market strategies determine in the way the market is growing and is developing 

Not all coin is good for hold , so I do a search before hold any coin . I hold the most popular coin like bitcoin and ethereum to make me rich in the near future. Crypto is the best platform for earn money. Many ways to profit crypto. Such as crypto trading,holding crypto, etc. When crypto price low you can buy and when crypto price high you can sell crypto. 

• +3 1

I believe that cripto will recover soon just like if we go back to days of 2013 before 2013 it's value was too low to even consider but in 2013 it reached up to   millions that was amazing that is why I am still holding my coins .

• Useful or interesting 1