Banks vs Blockchain technology. Where is safer for money savings ? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Michal

Banks vs Blockchain technology. Where is safer for money savings ?

Hi friends, it is right the Bitcoin has become a strongest currency and give a great opportunity to its investors as compared to Gold. But this can be happend in digital technology forum such as Blockchain. In this way, it quite be possible to safe your money in digital technology as there is much fear of losing money from hackers. So In my opinion the Bank is safe and secure place keeping your money safe.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

I am think that it is a mistake to leave when you found Bitcoin. Many did this mistake and are regretting. If you made this mistake too, there is always room to be back.

Safer means in your pocket. So the bitcoin wallets are safer when you have them and not in a bank where anything can happen.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Banks is much probable for safety of money because of their security system that implement for their clients for both physical and digital also the transaction is only between the clients and employees but the disadvantage are moving in value and interest when inflation changes your money is either high or low, the interest is low in many. Blockchain is also but we really sure there's a country didn't accept blochain as of now.

If you feel safe with your bank then no problem. If you learn more about how they work and how they can start blocking your accounts for any reason they like then you are getting concerned. This is the problem right now, most people don't believe that banks will block their accounts, although they will do that. Just wait for the questions to start from them, about your money.

• +1 1

I think the comparison of btc to gold is more on the profitability from investment as opposed to real comparism of btc and gold being on the same level or close. Anything that has high profitability is always seen as a goldmine. 

On 12/20/2019 at 5:31 AM, Michal said:

I read about cryptocurrencies news, social media and other side and every one this place can tell me "That it is gold of the XXIst for investing money.

Gold, ok I understand this as a symbol of profit or some security for the future without worrying (exaple) about the total loss of money which my savings money from family generation to generation.
Apparently, gold can never drop to 0 in its value, because everyone wants it, has the applications humanity needs, is beautiful and is not easy to find
or bring it out. Just why they compare bitcoin to gold while being aware of the 2017 story when Bitcoin had a huge price drop in just a few moments. So why do they compare investment in it as in gold?

Is Bitcoin, or will it always be, as surely an investment as gold 50 years ago?

The Gold have great value and cannot be devalue after crypto legalization which means the GOLD is not going anywhere. For crypto it's a phrase for BTC stability like BTC Is gonna be King of market. If you invest in gold it will take time and need extra security  their for BTC is volatile by nature and can bring you huge profit  in few hours don't need to wait just take few hours for earning. 

On 12/20/2019 at 2:31 AM, Michal said:

You have to add inflation in your calculations. Although you are right, gold did rise a lot but we don't know why exactly, since it was abandoned but also hoarded and kept mined. I don't think Bitcoin is a sure investment or not, I most keep for shorter time terms of one or two years and can't predict higher than that.

• +1 1

I read about cryptocurrencies news, social media and other side and every one this place can tell me "That it is gold of the XXIst for investing money.

Gold, ok I understand this as a symbol of profit or some security for the future without worrying (exaple) about the total loss of money which my savings money from family generation to generation.
Apparently, gold can never drop to 0 in its value, because everyone wants it, has the applications humanity needs, is beautiful and is not easy to find
or bring it out. Just why they compare bitcoin to gold while being aware of the 2017 story when Bitcoin had a huge price drop in just a few moments. So why do they compare investment in it as in gold?

I think it is better to divide your money. One section, keep it as banknotes, and the gold section, and the last part is blockchain. This will spare you the risks.

• +1 1

Two things are totally different from each others. If we want to create an account on bank , we need to some hard copy for our account, but it's very easy to create an account in blockchain. It's a online based account and no need any hard copy. Beside that , a lots of different between of them

• +2 1

A thing like trying to fraud when on a blockchain technology cannot be done since all transactions there Are immutable to overwrite them

• +1 1

On 12/20/2019 at 11:03 AM, Opinder said:

Banking system is safer than blockchain system to keep your money because in blockchain your account can be hacked easily and you will get nothing but in banking system bank provides you full security and if your money tansferred to other account bank can take that money back.

I respect your opinion very much, the problem is that the bank can offer you a lot of stability, but your money as it is in the bank is losing its cost and the interest rates that they contribute to keep your money in them is insignificant compared to the income you can get using crypto and its blockchain technology.

• +1 1

Blockchain is the most abundant of money and you can achieve a lot of profits and the use of cryptocurrencies and invest in them makes you win a lot of money and is much better than banks

• +1 1

Blockchain is the most abundant of money and you can achieve a lot of profits and the use of cryptocurrencies and invest in them makes you win a lot of money and is much better than banks

• +1 1

Banking system is far better than online digital system because we know that bank has the responsibility to take care of our money but on digital platforms hackers may attack but if we discuss about the transactions then digital forum is far than banking system in case of speed.Thanks

In proportion to what I think that banks are the best at the present time, perhaps one day the Internet stops and you lose all your money on the blockchain

The risk of banks is only when you withdraw at bank and get robbery when you are on your way, but in blockchain risk is that you can get hacked directly into your wallet and never be able to find the hacker.

So that's means banks might be more safe because if the robbery need to take your Money, you can have a chance to fight against them. 

• +2 1

Of course, investing in gold is considered one of the best possible investments because it is a safe haven asset.
Therefore, investors have always been directed to keep a little gold in their investment portfolios,
Its value will never fall to 0.
Recently, Bitcoin began to be classified as a safe haven and likened it to gold, so we see a lot of tendency to invest in Bitcoin.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Every thing have different qualities and their working on the market the most of people unawariness about blockchain technology so they prefer to fiscal currency. But now speedily many persons attach with the blockchain and think better then fiscal.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Crypto currency security means you. You are your crypto security and your crypto security is you. Keeping money in banks has been in existence for ages and everyone really knows how vulnerable the security is to theft. So crypto is much more safer

While I read sometimes economists talking about Bitcoin, it is funny how quickly these people change their mind. Lately they found banks are interested and started writing in newspapers how good Bitcoin is and found a bunch of cryptocurrencies that most of them are useless just to name them as innovations. In any country you live if you are reading finance papers you will find these people all of the sudden becoming crypto gurus.

I see that you are comparing gold to Bitcoin... It is so unfair to do so in my opinion... if you are thinking about money moving from generation to generation then gold is better ... it can be easily possessed... but Bitcoin has higher chances of raising in price and therefore you can double your capital in short time.

• +4 1

Blockchain is safe for storing our money but banks are more safer and more secured which their is security in banks more than in blockchain, the blockchain technology lack security which make it to be risky and more dangerous in making transactions. 

For me I will rather go for block chain technology because it has very high security and it is very safer because of you don't share your personal information with anybody then it will be safe 

I think your money is save in blockchain technology. At the online some problems from scammers but if your wallet has very high security then there is no problem. I like blockchain wallet because it's transaction fee is very low and it's security is very high.