Is Cloud Mining Profitable ? - Page 2 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fattkidd

Is Cloud Mining Profitable ?

No, I would advise against making another declaration on the cloud, it will not profit you or the profit it will bring is extremely small.

Have you won in cloud mining? ... if your goal is to get bitcoins, there is no reason to hide me or even hide mine. Buy only bitcoins and you will get more bitcoins! If mining is cool and you want to try it, cloud mining is still not a good choice.

Now im mining in cloud here 👉 Mizes 👈 they give you some MH/s for register from this link and THEY PAY. 

HAPPY MINING ⛏️😉

Depending on the mine, an investment in cloud mining may take several months. At least with cloud mining, you don’t have to worry about energy costs and other direct costs for all mining on your own platform.

cloud mining is trend 2019. so have some project Real and Scam. to have profitable, i postsitive YES! but you must have knowledge. last time, i had invest in Mining City, do you know it?

Cloud mining is more profitable from normal mining. And you can generate a passive income through it. Because you don't need to pay extra electricity and you don't need extra device for it. You can use other people's device on behalf of some payment.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Well what i think and understand that cloud mining is not profitable. The only way of getting btc in cloud mining is by luring others into it and get hash  power as referral power

8 hours ago, jaigismemb said:

Bitcoin cloud mining isn't always effective for people or customers but it I'd because it were useful to their claim stage seeing that they take fees from you

From cloud mining you will start to get profit as late as one year after your investment, i think it is nit a perfect investment.

Although there are high initial costs, there is a consensus that Bitcoin's mining hardware is far better than cloud mining. The overall ease of use of cloud mining may be the greatest benefit because it does not require difficult hardware installation and potentially avoids unpredictable electricity costs.

cloud mining is just a waste of time, they will not paid, most of cloud mining sites are scams.. better to learn in trading, it is profitable if you are good at it.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are lots of cloudmining.that are so verry profitable but you need to make deposit to earn for that kind of mining.if free mining for only using computers and also gadgets i think  thats only waste of time.

cloud mining could be profitable but i never gonna trust on it. such kind of platform requires deposit and invest. i am not interested to invest my money in cloud mining platform. their calculators shows that i may get daily profits. but trust is the fact that i can not be put on it.

Good morning mates, Bitcoin cloud mining is profitable but the only catch is you need to invest money to gain profit.There are still cloud mining sites that are legit like genesis mining but you need to invest.Happy posting mate.

Cloud mining process is slow and the income rate and profit is sometimes low. I prefer trading because it's a lot rewarding

at the beginning it can also say yes and the percentages seem high but at some point towards the middle of your investment the pool stops paying, you have to be careful many of these pools are scam

A lot of cloud mining websites are scams but if you find a legitimate one I think it would be profitable because it's like you are investing in your own mining rig but without the hassle of setups and maintenance but with a reduced income of course specially when the price of the coin you are mining bears.

The cloud mining company takes care of maintaining the miners and you share the revenues of the operation.

1 hour ago, King Raja said:

Yes but very little in numbers because i have been scammed by many cloud mining sites and never paid me in return of my time and money

Maybe that can be used as your experience. So you don't do that again in the future. Because if that doesn't happen, then you never know how cloud mining works.

Cloud mining remains popular and profitable for now, besides doing trading, of course it must be on the official site, facilitating in favorable conditions, trading and mining is one of the basics in cryptocurrency investment, not having to trade continuously. Calculating revenue and expenses is important in cloud mining to get enough profit.

16 minutes ago, Jay8 said:

cloud mining is still profitable as of 2020. the amount earned is way more than the investments. all you have to do is invest in ther right tools which are powerful enough

Why you can say cloud mining is still profitable this year. Isn't cloud mining mostly a scam or fraud. So I don't think there are any more profitable things for cloud mining.

cloud mining is an alternative method for investing, maybe some cloud mining has scam sites, but on the other hand cloud mining becomes a solution for a mining without the need to create its own mining rig ...

some Cloud mining is a scam ,i think you should trading if you have some coin now better then mining 
Or mine on your equipment 

I can't say whether cloud mining is profitable or harmful because I have no experience with it today that I heard the name. If anyone knows if it is profitable or harmful, then they will tell me that I will be very beneficial.

On 12/19/2019 at 4:35 PM, Fattkidd said:

Is CloudMining profitable ? Is it  good to invest in cloud Mining ? Or its  better to learn Trading than Cloudming.What are the pros and cons of Cloud Mining.Just wanna  know  your opinion on this.

Hello. At the actual BTC price, yes, cloud mining is profitable. For example, with Sesterce Mining (France), you can get ROI in 230 days. I have a mining RIG so for now, I can't invest in cloud mining but I plan to do it later to maximize my income while waiting for "to the moon" scenario.

Edited by bitcoinb

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

No I think could mining not profitable I not suggest you to invest your money in could mining because many scam sites.better to learn about trading and invest in trading.