6 coins that have a good future in the market - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
emirojose4311

6 coins that have a good future in the market

Sofa from this platform I have learnt about three coins. They are bitcoins ethereum and litecoin. From what I had read I think these three coins has huge markets now as well as in the future. There is a really good strong competition between these three coins. I know there is a lot more I have to learn about and still on the process of learning it.

While there are many coins in the market, the best coins are btc, ethereum and litecoin. One can easily and confidently invest in the above coins without any fear.

The above list of cryptos mentioned here are really the most available coins now and will continue to increase in value, and they are possibility for more coin to rise in value such as this coins

On 08.10.2020 at 05:48, Nariela said:

Heey! Size tüm bu paralara bir göz atacağım, umarım bazılarıyla mükemmel bir yatırım yapabiliriz. Bahsettiğiniz ilk üçü uzun süredir piyasada, benim açımdan en iyi seçeneklerden biri, dikkatlice çalışmalısınız. Cardano-ADA'ya gelince hala görülecek çok şey var, sabırlı olalım ve büyük sürprizlere dikkat edelim! 
Bu katkı için çok teşekkür ederim.

Before investing, I recommend that you do a good research and follow the current developments in these crypto currencies. Cryptocurrencies that have their own blockchain will of course be more valuable. However, the areas of use and the reaction of people are also important. For example, there are negative comments about XRP in the news. Need to be careful.

• +5 1

On 10/8/2020 at 9:13 AM, Javier Alvarez said:

Without a doubt, they are currencies that I personally work with today, I consider that they have great potential in the market and we can obtain a good capital by holding some in our wallet so that at any time it tends to rise and we capitalize

I personally think that you are right since among them is the BNB or Binance Coin, that their project is large since it is from an exchange as important as Binance so this coin has a good future in the cryptocurrency market, as well as Ethereum is also a great currency that is focused on its project and has a great future in the market, on the other hand I also agree with the rest that it added to the list since they are pure cryptocurrencies that have a good project.

These currencies are of medium prices and are good for the future, but there are currencies with lower prices and are still at lower levels and have very strong projects It is similar to Ltla Link in height of 20 cents These include ada, dot, zil, ocean, and ankr.

• +2 1

Truly blockchain is one of the digital technologies.  ETH - Ethereum.  LTC - Litecoin.  Ripple - XRP.  BNB - Binance.  Zcash These are the best digital currencies. These digital currencies can be traded online.  Which is very lucrative.  These coins will become very popular in the future. Thank you.

If there are any beginners out there who are looking to invest in cryptocurrency for do not have enough portfolio to invest in the coins mentioned above because of their value , I would suggest to invest in talk and dlrs. Water is also a good option.

On 10/8/2020 at 3:34 AM, emirojose4311 said:

Cardano - ADA. Cardano is one of the newest digital currencies on the blockchain. ...
ETH - Ethereum. ...
LTC - Litecoin. ...
Ripple - XRP. ...
BNB - Binance. ...
Zcash. ...
Technology behind. ...
What represents.

Cryptocurrencies that you cause to be in on the outdo come up with caused a fortune of blare during this day as they produce same operational communities around them as healthy as they control actual huge markets and greater investment accordingly their intensification is unquestionably not in distrust. 

According to Yahoo, there are four cryptocurrencies to invest in 2020: Bitcoin, Etherium, NEO, and EOS. In this case, Tiwari says that there are five coins that will be great to invest in. Moreover, he believes that these coins could turn $500 into as much as $5 million. 

Conclusion – Best Cryptocurrencies to Invest In

Bitcoin (BTC)

Ethereum (ETH)

Monero (XRM)

Dash.

Ripple (XRP)

I heard that ADA will be one of the best options to invest in next year, if God allows it, it will be a good investment opportunity.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

i cogitate that my leading keep a record would be of itinerary btc, in that case eth, so therefore trx, followed by uni, at that time dai and the only remaining one canister be litecoin or bitcoin cash, any coin whose cost is straight associated with btc value. for me the mainly promessing coin is the one that is shifting and growing, in this casing it wouldnt be btc as its before now consolidated but trx is mounting like wild and the infrastructure of the set-up come up with a assortment of utter aspects that effect it additional enviable to trade by means of this coin and this interact

• +3 1
  • +5 1

It's okay, these coins have fairly stable price, these coins are more suitable for long-term investment.Bitcoin is considered to be the father and mother, so, to bring in the existence of cryptocorrens.I see a coin that now is growing now but little they are greater than a little more, because it is dragging it very well at its price and it is being shown that it is going to be well maintained.

Yeah this six coins have maximum user. We always got recommendations to use this coin. These coin will be more popular and expensive in future.

• +2 1

I think that the cryptocurrencies that will have the best performance will be Eth, Link, ADA, Tron, Litecoin and Bitcoin because the demand and volume of them in the most exchanges is very high, therefore it is very likely that the price will increase in the coming months.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

On 10/8/2020 at 5:34 AM, emirojose4311 said:

Cardano - ADA. Cardano is one of the newest digital currencies on the blockchain. ...
ETH - Ethereum. ...
LTC - Litecoin. ...
Ripple - XRP. ...
BNB - Binance. ...
Zcash. ...
Technology behind. ...
What represents.

But Zcash I cannot considering it among the cryptocurrencies that's have a good future, because it is not ranked in the best position on coinmarketcap.

In my opinion i think the best coins for the future is bitcoin of course because is the most popular and also all people trust bitcoin more than any other coin . I can also add ETH and XRP in the list of the best coin for the future.

I can see a huge potential of XRP and ETH in the future that is why I am still holding these altcoins, I am investing these altcoins for the long term because I know that I could earn huge money from it. 

It is very good to know which are the best currencies that have a good future in the market because that way we can invest in those currencies or change with that currency and also I am happy because this is the currency that I use and that in my opinion is the best of all and that has no comparison to anything and is binance (bnb).

• +2 1

On 10/8/2020 at 3:40 AM, SatoshiNakamoto2010 said:

ETH, ADA, XRP, never would have significant value, because they have extremly large supplies, thats why...

You're equally right, right now I'll go for XRP as the coin to have a significant increase in values in coming years. Considering deals that the founders are deploying for XRP projects. 

you are right since among them is the BNB or Binance Coin, that their project is large since it is from an exchange as important as Binance so this coin has a good future in the cryptocurrency market, as well as Ethereum is also a great currency that is focused on its project and has a great future in the market

Bitcoin already has a future but I see more of a better future in ETH. Even though it has lot of coins already in circulation, the future still is bright.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Rand4dollar is a certified company specializing in e-Currency and cryptocurrency services. As a reliable and certified Perfect Money business partner, we are here to cater to all your currency exchange requirements. Our system offers seamless exchange options with competitive rates in the market, ensuring transparency and no hidden charges. We take pride in being a trusted Perfect Money Currency Exchange Partner and look forward to serving you. Feel free to contact us through our website at www.rand4dollar.com Directions for our exchange;   You Send                You Receive          Reserve Western Union (USD)    Bitcoin (USD)    193700 Western Union (USD)    Perfect Money (USD)    9750 Moneygram (USD)    Bitcoin (USD)    10000 Bank Transfer (RU)    Payeer (USD)   50000 Bank Transfer (USD)    Payeer (USD)   15000 Volet (USD)    Bank Transfer (UAH)   183016 Volet (USD)    Skrill (USD)   20000 Volet (USD)    Payeer (USD)   75000 Volet (USD)    Moneygram (USD)   9500 Volet (USD)    Bank Transfer (NGN)   359000 Volet (USD)    Bank Transfer (ZAR)   7708300 Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (LSL)   3499800 Bank Transfer (USD)    Bank Transfer (ZAR)   91411266  Skrill (USD)    Investment (USD)    100200 Tether (USD)    Investment (USD)    575000 Bitcoin (BTC)    Investment (USD)    850980 Perfect Money (USD)    Investment (ZAR)    550000 Perfect Money (USD)    Investment (USD)    250000 Bank Transfer (ZAR)    Investment (ZAR)    3000000  Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (BRL)    480425 Perfect Money (USD)    Cash Pickup (ZAR)    50000 Bitcoin (BTC)    Cash Pickup (ZAR)    188000 Tether (USD)    Cash Pickup (USD)    70000 Litecoin (LTC)    Cash Pickup (USD)    45000 Bitcoin (BTC)    Cash Pickup (USD)    105900  PayPal (USD)    Bank Transfer (VND)    236750000 PayPal (EUR)    Bank Transfer (EUR)    45000 Tether (USD)    Bank Transfer (COP)    117959250 Bitcoin (BTC)    Bank Transfer (COP)    1652826995 Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (COP)    235918500 Bitcoin (BTC)    Bank Transfer (AED)    3489017 Tether (USD)    Bank Transfer (AED)    27544 Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (AED)    2754487 Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (RWF)    5013482 Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (PKR)    1812850 Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (GHS)    256500 PayPal (USD)    Bank Transfer (ZAR)    18014123 Bank Transfer (ZAR)    Bank Transfer (MAD)    2056366  Western Union (USD)    Bank Transfer (ZAR)    343290 Moneygram (USD)    Bank Transfer (ZAR)    169928 Bank Transfer (EUR)    Tether (USD)    165900 Bank Transfer (EUR)    Bitcoin (USD)    95000 Bank Transfer (EUR)    Perfect Money (USD)    45000 Bank Transfer (GYD)    Bitcoin (USD)    140000 PayPal (USD)    Western Union (USD)    9500   And many more https://rand4dollar.com Peace! 
    • эпопея с МтГокс еще долго будет давить на рынок. любое сообщение о возможных выплатах пользователям сразу просаживает рынок, хотя выплатами и не пахло.
    • да, ситуация с эфиром приведет к парадоксу. придется отменять свое решение о признании ценными бумагами многих монет блокчейнов первого уровня. хотя и тут СЕК может как-то попытатьяся отвертеться.
    • да, читал об этом. биткоин-ЕТФ были запущены сразу после одобрения СЕК. а почему с эфирными такая задержка? не могут окончательно решить ценная бумага эфир или нет?
    • в то время нынешний уровень цены был пиком для биткоина. сейчас это всего лишь промежуточное значение и кто знает, каким будет максимум.
    • Dear Users of CryptoTalk forum we would like to inform you about the opening of a new exchange service Rebex.io! With the development of the world economy, digital assets are becoming more and more popular, and Rebex.io is proud to provide brand new tools for those who want to exchange cryptocurrency easily, quickly and safely. Our key benefits: - We offer some of the fastest and most secure transactions in the industry. -Fast exchanges you can trust. - Rebex.io supports a huge selection of cryptocurrency pairs, allowing you to choose the ones that fit your needs and goals. - We give the highest priority to the safety of your assets, giving you a guarantor to keep your money safe. - Our platform is designed to make cryptocurrency exchange as simple and convenient as possible. Even beginners will be able to navigate easily. - In order for you to make an exchange - registration is not necessary. - The exchange can be done at any time of the day or night, all for your comfort. - Prompt tech support team, which will also answer you at any time and help you solve any question and problem. Rebex.io strives to be your trusted partner in the world of cryptocurrencies by providing outstanding services and customer support. We are proud that our platform will contribute to your financial success and enrich your cryptocurrency exchange experience. Join Rebex.io today and start exchanging cryptocurrency with confidence and ease. You can learn more about our platform and services by visiting our website www.rebex.io. Our contacts: support@rebex.io  
    • XELIS (XEL) Mining Pool A new era of cryptocurrency is here. XELIS is an innovative cryptocurrency built from scratch to preserve privacy and developed in Rust for guaranteed memory security. XELIS is a private blockDAG with Homomorphic Encryption and Smart Contracts. BlockDAG + Homomorphic Encryption + Smart Contracts — join the technological revolution. SRBMiner-Multi v2.5.5+ (Windows, Linux, CPU, AMD, NVIDIA, INTEL) Open start-mining-xelis.bat file and copy / paste example below.   setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100 setx GPU_MAX_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1 setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100 setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100 setx GPU_MAX_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100 setx GPU_ENABLE_LARGE_ALLOCATION 100 setx GPU_MAX_WORKGROUP_SIZE 1024 @echo off cd %~dp0 cls SRBMiner-MULTI.exe --disable-cpu --algorithm xelishash --pool de.xelis.herominers.com:1225 --wallet YOUR_XELIS_WALLET_ADDRESS.YOUR_WORKER_NAME pause   How to Mine XELIS (XEL)? Complete Beginner’s Guide
    • GamersXP is a Proof-of-Achievement (PoA) gaming reward platform that combines play-and-earn mechanics for mainstream AAA games, eSports tournaments, giveaway raffles, P2E games, and DeFi. GamersXP aims to integrate traditional gaming with Web3, providing gamers with opportunities to earn real rewards while playing their favorite games. GamersXP Products   GamersXP Reward dApp (Beta)   Gamers can earn cash and crypto by completing in-game challenges and participating in custom contests.   Integrates with popular PC games such as CS2, Fortnite, PUBG, Overwatch2, Rocket League, and Minecraft.   Download: https://www.overwolf.com/app/GamersXP-GamersXP   Upcoming Products   GamersXPBox: A hub to list games (Coming Soon)   GamersXP Giveaways Pass: Participate in giveaways by buying entry tickets (Coming Soon)   GamersXPesports: Compete in eSports tournaments to earn real rewards (Coming Soon)   GamersXPcard: Virtual card for earning and spending crypto (Coming Soon)   GamersXPID: Proof of Achievement NFT as a gaming ID (Coming Soon)   GamersXPLevelUP : LevelUp your gaming experience (Coming Soon) GMXP Token Pre-Sale Information   Token Name: GMXP   Total Supply: 800,000,000   Network: Polygon   Contract: https://polygonscan.com/token/0x6ca6f60bd339da93124ba29e4fd957aee766b1b3.   Presale URL: https://trade.kanga.exchange/a/xDPntvoy.   Pre-Sale Date: June 5th, 2024   TGE Estimation Date: July 2024   Key Points:   30 million GMXP tokens available at $0.005 per token (35% lower than public sale price).   Early investors get a 2% cashback on their investment through referral link provided by the influencer.   Influencers receive a 4% commission for transactions made through their unique referral links. Roadmap and Goals for 2024    Milestone 1 (May 2024): Raise €50-150k through private sales.    Milestone 2 (June 2024): Grow the community and implement branding changes.    Milestone 3 (June 2024): Secure partnerships with top-tier launchpads and CEXs.    Milestone 4 (July-Aug 2024): Conduct public IDOs and list the token on reputable CEXs. Core Team   CEO-CTO & Co-Founder: Christos Panayiotou - Entrepreneur x3, Crypto entrepreneur since 2014 (170+ BTC Mined), 18+ years in IT & Business.   COO & Co-Founder: George Xenophontos - Entrepreneur x2, Passionate semi-pro gamer for over 15 years.   Tokenomics and Treasury Experts: Trireme Trading Connect with GamersXP    Website: https://www.gamersxp.io/    Twitter: https://twitter.com/GamersXP_GMXP    Discord: https://discord.com/invite/yAgzJS7cuN    Telegram: https://t.me/GamersXPOfficialChat    Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/gamersxp Resources:    Pitchdeck: https://docsend.com/view/8z8bs6khve6tfuwj    Whitepaper: https://gitbook.gamersxp.io/whitepaper    Legal Opinion: https://docsend.com/view/3y3hu6zpsw7fya7f    Tokenomics: https://gitbook.gamersxp.io/whitepaper/economy/usdgmxp-token-overview-or-specifications
    • Нью-Йоркская фондовая биржа (NYSE) будет сотрудничать с CoinDesk Market Indexes для запуска продуктов, отслеживающих цены на биткойны.  Это сотрудничество станет расчетным индексом, который откроет новые возможности для торговли опционами на биткойны. Это принесет пользу традиционным трейдерам и инвесторам, использующим индекс цен биткойнов CoinDesk (XBX), самый продолжительный спотовый индекс биткойнов ( BTC ). «Поскольку традиционные учреждения и обычные инвесторы демонстрируют свой широкий энтузиазм по поводу недавнего одобрения спотовых биткойн-ETF, Нью-Йоркская фондовая биржа рада объявить о своем сотрудничестве с CoinDesk Indices», — сказал Джон Херрик, директор по продуктам New York Stock. «После одобрения регулирующих органов эти опционные контракты предоставят инвесторам доступ к важному ликвидному и прозрачному инструменту управления рисками». В настоящее время XBX отслеживает спотовую цену Биткойна в долларах США в режиме реального времени на нескольких криптобиржах. NYSE считается крупнейшей фондовой биржей в мире с рыночной капитализацией около 39 триллионов долларов . Что означает это сотрудничество Сотрудничество происходит в период позитивных настроений в отношении биткойнов, когда в начале этого года было одобрено создание спотового биткойн-ETF . Это сигнализирует о том, что NYSE хочет присоединиться к общей тенденции рынка криптовалют. Спотовый биткойн-ETF позволяет обычным инвесторам быстро получить доступ к биткойнам без непосредственной покупки и хранения криптовалюты, используя свои обычные брокерские счета. ETF предлагает более высокую ликвидность и более легкую торговлю в традиционные часы рынка. Это сотрудничество NYSE и XBX означает, что инвесторы теперь могут торговать опционами с денежным расчетом, что позволяет инвесторам хеджировать или спекулировать на изменениях цен на биткойны.  Опционы могут быть непростыми, но такая схема позволяет традиционным трейдерам Уолл-стрит торговать обычными индексами, не требуя новых финансовых инструментов или счетов. По сути, это упрощает для инвесторов процесс управления рисками и реализации передовых торговых стратегий.
    • FOXbtc - это надежный и удобный обменник криптовалют, который предлагает широкий спектр услуг для обмена криптовалют и наличных. У нас вы можете быстро и безопасно обменивать Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin и другие популярные криптовалюты. Мы гарантируем высокий уровень безопасности и конфиденциальности ваших сделок. Кроме того, наш обменник работает круглосуточно, что позволяет вам обменивать криптовалюты в любое удобное для вас время. Присоединяйтесь к Foxbtc.pro уже сегодня и начните обменивать криптовалюты легко и удобно!" Контакты: E-mail - FOXbtc_pro@protonmail.com TG - @FOXbtc_pro