6 coins that have a good future in the market - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
emirojose4311

6 coins that have a good future in the market

I agree with you, all these currencies are good and for me, I prefer to invest in the currencies of the wallets because they will have a good future such as: TWT, SPF, ZPAY

I agree with you, all these currencies are good and for me, I prefer to invest in the currencies of the wallets because they will have a good future such as: TWT, SPF, ZPAY

• +2 1

From my point of view, Bitcoin is ranked first among currencies, Ethereum comes second, and the rest of the currencies are competing for the third place

I think the best cryptocurrencies right now to trade and earn profits are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and Litecoin.  These currencies make a lot of profit because their prices are always increasing.  I will advise you to choose those consultations mentioned above.

• +2 1

Thank you, my friend, for your participation. Such information is necessary for new members. I hope you will receive a high rating for your useful post.

• +4 1

We cannot be so sure regarding this topic it may rise or it may fall . There is risk and nobody had thought that btc would reach such high price or that guy would have never ate those pizzas . So with your calculations others might lose their money . You can't be so sure or you might say i think in future these coins value may get higher

Welcome, my friend, and thank you for presenting this benefit. The reason for my presence here is to learn more about cryptocurrencies. I also like this type of publications that lead to an increase in my knowledge and experience. Therefore, I hope you will inform us of everything new.

• +3 1

Yes, they are good currencies and have a good future in the next few years. Litecoin is fast and has low fees, and this is what makes it the next best cryptocurrency in my opinion, Ethereum has proven its quality by increasing its price as well, and the rest of the currencies that you mentioned are also good.

But the question here is whether all currencies will continue to exist, or will they decline with the passage of time all of them, or some of them will flourish and some of them will collapse due to supply and demand for each digital currency.

Thanks for the nice and useful topic, i think Ethereum (ETH) and Litecoin (LTC) have a good future and they will grow more in the market like bitcoin did.

Hay., 

I.. would suggest cryptocurrencies such as BTC, BCH, LTC, DOGE, ETH, and TRX. But of course BTC currency is much more efficient when it comes to long term.,, 

Very good to know the best currency which are not a good future in the market because in this way we can invest in those currencies or change this work and also I'm happy because this is the currency that I use and those in your country. The opinion is the best of all and has no comparison to anything which is Binance (bnb).

I am new in this platform so it i good information for me that to know about some good and reliable cryptocurrency for trading. Thank you for sharing this post with us 

I am new in this platform so it i good information for me that to know about some good and reliable cryptocurrency for trading. Thank you for sharing this post with us 

I have a list that includes the currencies that you mentioned and added to them the currency of Dogecoin and its symbol, DOGE, which is considered one of the new digital currencies, and also the currency of Stellar and its symbol is XLM. It is worth noting that the approach of "Stellar" is completely different from other digital currencies, because some of its declared tasks include combating poverty and providing solutions Financial for individuals who do not have bank accounts.

• +1 1

That's right, these coins are the most popular among cryptocurrencies and we can use them in trading or investment operations to earn profits through them.
There is also the Dogecoin currency that began to spread recently in the currency market and we can trade it as well in addition to Litecoin and Ethereum.

I will search more and more about these currencies in the hope that I can invest in them in the future and earn profit from them.  We had to be patient and careful not to use the new currencies. 

• Useful or interesting 1

In my opinion, the best currency is Bitcoin first, then the Ethereum, it is true that Bitcoin is variable in value, but it is the basis of cryptocurrencies. The issue of price change can also be solved by selling it or converting it to another, more stable currency when it takes a decline.

• +2 1

Investing in the most popular cryptocurrencies is a good thing as the prices of all cryptocurrencies rise over time.  I prefer to invest in currencies with medium trading volume, thus I can earn more profits in a short time.

• +4 1

In addition to the currencies that I mentioned, the best cryptocurrency for investment is the Dogecoin currency, as the Dogecoin currency is low in price and you can earn a large amount from it.  You have to invest your money in the right currencies in order to make a profit.

• +3 1

All of these cryptocurrencies you mentioned in your topic have proved for us that they deserve their great places in the cryptocurrencies market! during the past period , all of us saw that the rising of the prices of most of these cryptocurrencies.. but unfortunately , xrp has surprised all of us and by the same time we learned a lesson from this issue about long term trading .. so we should keep in mind that we should really be aware and think enough before joining any cryptocurrency project and avoid these cryptocurrencies with suspicious plans.

They are major currencies and have very strong projects, but for investors there are excellent currencies for storage and with excellent profits and similar to the profits of the currency link These include zil, matic, algo, xlm, and ocean currency. 

Hi dear 

You raised a good question about coins.

In my opinion the future of ETH is bright in future and the BNB is after the ETH. This is my opinion .

All the best keep posting .😊

Yes most of the coins could be in future but it depends upon the representative that how they represent the coins I think eth lite coins xpr neo bnb trx could be the future coins.

In my opinion LTC and policy are the best of the six currencies, four currencies are also good but these two are the best. Personally I try to deal with coins which have the potential to increase their value and stabilize the market.

The best currency is of course Bitcoin. 2nd place will be Ethereum, 3- Litcoin, 4- Cardano and probably the last will be Binance Coin Quiz.

Hello my friend , this is s good coins for sure 

All the currencies that you mentioned are good for trading and investing and the value of this currencies increasing , but how we can tell about a new currency that it is going to be good in the future  , cause every currency of this no one though that's they going to be popular and high value and also some others coins failed which was expected to succeed

All what am trying to say that we need to be careful , know which coin we should invest in

Edited by Kristaal