6 coins that have a good future in the market - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
emirojose4311

6 coins that have a good future in the market

thank you for properly publish it's far very useful, you know ethereum is likewise a exquisite forex that is centered on its challenge and has a remarkable future inside the marketplace, on the other hand i also accept as true with the rest that it brought to the list on account that they're natural cryptocurrencies which have a good challenge..

There are thousands of cryptocurrencies in the market which has their own speciality and their own price. Top six cryptocurrencies are bitcoin,ethereum, XRP, litecoin, USDT and bitcoin cash.

Edited by Roop
  • +2 1

I totally agree with you when exposing these 6 currencies, more I would add to that list Bitcoin for being the most valuable cryptocurrency, Tron for being a strong and consolidated project and PRIZM for being the only cryptocurrency that is mined from a currency.

• +2 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

If you want to invest for long time and get more profit then you should invest in top coins which have very slight movement in the market but if you want to earn fast then you have to rake risk and buy new coins which hasn't listed yet for very low in huge amount and selling them for high while they lists in any exchange.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

For me the king and queen of the cryptocurrency market means bitcoin and Ethereum will have a good future. I also like the waves and their decentralized exchange. Ripple and his cooperation with banks should bring good profits. Dash and Monero are good too because of privacy features.

• +1 1

Thank you as a result greatly for this information. I am fairly a new organ in the crypto planet subsequently I don't control greatly incident about the crypto currency. 

Currency rates are rising very dramatically daily.
I believe that all cryptocurrencies are successful and have a great future regardless of their current exchange rates.
But I prefer bitcoin, as it is one of the oldest currencies.
And the most valuable of them.
And its value escalates more than others.

I think 6 coins that have a good or bright future in the market as time goes on are Bitcoin it's price value keep increasing each day, etherium too, binance also, trons, litecoin and heev or steem I think because they are I keep seeing their adverts.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Well, the given coins above is actually meet the successful in terns of having a lot of users and investors especially for ripple and ethereum because these two are getting the 2nd and 3rd place in cryptocurrency rankings and this is the proof that it will having a good future.

• +2 1

Ethereum first, of course, because of the projects based on it from nft tokens, it makes a lot of demand for it, and therefore it is more known to me. I think that Ethereum is even better than Bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

Cryptocurrencies are in the middle of success to attract new investors. It is difficult to predict the future of currencies but now here we can see the rising popularity of them. If currencies can attract investors in this way then I think Bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum, Ripple XRP, bitcoin cash are the coins that will have good future. 

• +1 1

On 10/8/2020 at 3:34 AM, emirojose4311 said:

Cardano - ADA. Cardano is one of the newest digital currencies on the blockchain. ...
ETH - Ethereum. ...
LTC - Litecoin. ...
Ripple - XRP. ...
BNB - Binance. ...
Zcash. ...
Technology behind. ...
What represents.

Litecoinand ethereum it's the most famous of them I'm agree with that but also you can add the binance coin BNB is the most successful coin of them it's supported by the exchange and many investors if he fall the full exchange will fall so they can't play with that in my opinion 

• +2 1

Well I don't need to trade upto six currencies to make profit. I do invest in bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and ripple. I find these four to be very powerful both in market capitalization and also the value. They are very popular and almost all exchanges have them.

Your post deserve reputation, but I would prefer the bitcoin because of it's high value from all over the currencies. One bitcoin is equal to 53824 10 million satoshi as we all know. 

• +4 1

Out of thousands of crytpocurency we have in the market only few amongs them are profitable and that has a high value in the future the top coins that have the potential of rising in price and value at listed below but only few will be mentioned 

Bitcoin

Ethereum 

Litecoin

Bitcoin cash

Xrp

EOS

and others. It is very essential to search for a profitable coin before you can decide which one to choose.

I agree with you, you made good suggestions no doubt about it and to the best of my experience no one will rebuke such recommendation specifically ETH, LTC and XRP coins. They're the profitable, fastest growing altcoins in crypto world

These six crypto currency's are Eth,lth,Xrp,ADA,bnb and zcash. These are the top currencys now a days and these all are the digital currencies in the world and by this you can trade and invest in any item of the world

Edited by Abdul1168782
Less creaters

Until now there are still many failed coins because it is very difficult to develop a coin. It needs a solid team and a lot of funds but there are also many successful and popular coins like Ethereum, Neo, Cardano, Tron, EOS and Link. they are safe with the highest possible potential.

I think following six coin have future one of them is 

1.VITCHEN 

2.BITCOIN

3.ATOM

4.ETHEREUM

5.CARDANO

6.XLM

hope above coins have future than others

On 11/10/2020 at 8:15 AM, scorpiali said:

BNB - Binance. ...

In my opinion BNB token is a long-term investment .. If you have for example 0.5 bitcoin you can buy BNB token and keep it on the stock exchange and wait for the price to rise.

4 minutes ago, KURTAULI said:

In my opinion BNB token is a long-term investment .. If you have for example 0.5 bitcoin you can buy BNB token and keep it on the stock exchange and wait for the price to rise.

Right the BNB Binance Coin is the best for the future and specially for long investment therm ,I hold a lot of this coin in my Wallet and exchange too he makes me feel safe and my money is secure without caring about the market price 

I womder why btc is not included in this list as most of the time  there is the best coin and that is bitcoin, now they are running out of money so they need slightly.

Personally, I really like Ripples because I pretty think that coin has too much potential. Some might think that Ripples is really weak and that it will not be back at its former glory. But I don't think like that. Maybe I'm biased, but Ripples will be bullish someday!

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day