How to make old people understand Bitcoin? - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vousy

How to make old people understand Bitcoin?

A very interesting question my friend, thank you very much .. I think we can get old people to understand the principle of bitcoin by defining them first .. About him ..How to deal with it.. It is, in my view, a very valuable real currency.

At the moment, I think that an old person who has no ability to deal with technological development can't understand Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrencies, but I think that with time and with cryptocurrencies dominating the market, everyone will understand it and realize its importance .. Good luck, my friend.

I tried to explain Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies to my father and mother in the hardest and most understandable way I could. Nothing helped. He even showed simple videos on youtube, still to no effect.
They are old school people. They believe in gold and cash. It is hard for them to understand that some digital currency (which is not backed by anything, just people's belief) can have any value.
I guess my parents will never trust BTC.

Hello dear
Really, the matter is difficult, but if we can explain it in a simple way and make it a little fun and provide assistance permanently as if we were with the elderly for a month while working on this site in order to guide them, it will definitely make them learn to deal with cryptocurrencies
I hope that my idea has helped you even a little.

That way you need and request is not really present and you cannot deliver those transactions to the elderly, they are born and lived a whole generation, and those currencies were not present and they are used and are dealt with through networks and electronic wallets and the last in turn was not present even that a few of them work on electronic devices and that problem The largest is to deliver cryptocurrencies to them.

Thank you for this participation and I hope for more publications that increase our knowledge of the world of Bitcoin and help the elderly understand it well.

I think that for older people to understand the meaning and what bitcoin is, I think that I should explain them with information, but the most important thing is that we must show those people that we want to teach them what it is and what it is. and the benefits that bitcoin can have or get today.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't think old people know much about bitcoins. Because they don't have access to the internet, they don't have enough knowledge to understand things.Today's newcomers think this is very good.

You can, my friend, explain to them simply that it is a currency similar to traditional currencies, but it is encrypted and intangible, that is, it is suitable for the time of the spread of the Corona virus and its value is very large.

• +2 1

Well, my dear friend, it is really difficult and needs a specific strategy in order to be able to communicate the idea to them because the youth category may suffer a lot to understand the coded currency and so on to the elderly

Anyone, even the elderly, can understand Bitcoin and how to earn it through the videos on the YouTube app.

For me, the explanation with a picture facilitates understanding and a simple way to convey any information.

You can explain it to the elderly in simple ways that you can evaluate training courses that explain to them
Or showing a simple video clips explain to them clearly

It is very necessary to choose a simple and easy way to be able to explain about the Bitcoin for the elderly, you can tell them some basic information such as how the Bitcoin was created and when it was created, and then you can expand more in the explanation and tell them how to trade

You have the right. We have to make the elderly know enough about Bitcoin for its wide spread now and in the future. I think it helps to use search engines to get a general idea of it and then dig into it 

• +1 1

My friend, in my opinion, Bitcoin is the currency of the new generation, so you should focus on educating the new generation, not the old, because most of the elderly will not be aware of what you are talking about, no matter what you explain to them.

My dear friend it's not an easy task to convince old people because they have spent their life .so now it's time for us to learn about bitcoin we should try to convince our youth about bitcoin so that they will get right future all people will not understand this concept.

• +2 1

Its very difficult to tell old people about the the bitcoin, because they dont know even about the different currencies, but you can tell them that its tha higher currency of the world and rate of 1 bitcoin is 62000+ dollers today.

I think that Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies have become accessible to everyone, and there are many explanations that you can find on YouTube. This is about knowledge about cryptocurrencies. The idea of investing and trading can also be clarified by explaining about global exchanges and their markets because they are similar.

• +3 1

Welcome, my friend, in fact, it is not only the elderly people with whom we encounter the idea of learning Bitcoin, but people who are far from the world of cryptocurrencies, the world of crypto, the world of trading. Good luck and good luck dear loved ones of course

• +1 1

You can easily explain to them about the project of this currency and how the currencies are saved through codes, and also that the operations are recorded in the blockchain ...

In fact, my friend, I did not know anything about cryptocurrencies when I joined this forum about two months ago, but now my experience and my experience have increased a lot, so invite whoever you want to this forum and he will learn everything automatically.

Crypto talk is a digital site of in this modern age of technology.i think that it is little bit complex to tell old people about crypto.there are much efforts and point of views needed to be working here.

• +1 1

I think they should first start from basic, since it is the common way to understand things easily, so we could also use it if we want old generation understand the trend nowadays like crypto. First teach them about the gadgets, and for sure in just a month they could use it on their own, then that's the right time to introduce to them the cryptocurrency.

The best way to make elderly people or any one new to the crypto world to understand how the system operates is by sharing with them all information they need to know starting from what bitcoin or crypto currency is and it's benefits and not omitting it's disadvantages and how to be on a safe side while dealing with it, mostly introducing them to this forum will be the best.

@Lawrence Mwansa

• +5 1

This depends on the age of these persons, because they may not live for a while when the coins encrypted on the global economy, I am joking, for everyone right to learn how to deal with the Petition and others, and this is done by explanation and how to exchange the concept of currency.

• +2 1