Think before replace your post. - Page 11 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Think before replace your post.

You are absolutely right, I have seen a lot of content that is not related to the section, and I think that the forum, will solve the problem, by deleting those posts, I hope everyone checks the section before publishing the content.

• +2 1

I think there should be an explanation before using the marketplace and services section. so members can choose the right section for their new topic.

That is correct my brother many members are not that much aware about where this kind of topic should be posted this can leads to the deleting of the topic. All the members should need to have a proper mind set about where this kind of post are suitable we can't post trading things in the marketplace section.

@nicolas1234789 Obviously, it's true that we need to use our time wisely in thinking and taking up deep research before creating any post in order to come up with unique posts placed in a right forum section that have good quality contents about new crypto possibilities, ideas and concepts which are useful and informative that can be helpful to other forum members without violating the forum rules and regulations

download (34).jpg

Although I am a new member, I think that this problem will face us on the site because there are some people whose focus will be only on profit without having any benefit from their posts, and this in my opinion is a big mistake.

Of course you should think before post. Because here many begginers takes help from our post for their trading. If we post by don't thinking they they will a wrong message which is very bad. That's why we should think before post. 

Yeh i agree many people put their post at another topic . Moderators do their work regularly they put these post at their right place . So by all of our mistake work of moderators is increases . So please correct your mistake and put these post at correct place . 

• +2 1

I know that it is very hard to replace but it will provide us more chance to understand topics and we should gain more information from these topics,when you are posting then it should remind that we are posting in related section, if it is posted in other sections it will be deleted. 

• +2 1

Yes you should think before replacing your post because I think if you have no knowledge about the specific topic then the replacement is not the solution is just go with a positive way .  This replacement is not a solutions I think to stay at the specific topic will encourage you to think about that specific thing in this way your knowledge is enhance as and I think it's a good for your personality and good for your knowledge as well.

• +4 1

I think that it is not the problem of the moderators anymore since they are only there to correct whatever has already been done which sometimes their actions are to delete the content which are wrongfully placed. I would say that it would be better if we just encourage those users who are making this kind of mistakes to expand their knowledge more so that they would be able to identify the things they are talking about in the sections of the forum. In this way, they would not just be informative about crypto currency, they would also become informative to this forum as well.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

Well you are right my brother as some people create topics which are against to the sections so I think ok I should understand it and create the topic regarding to the section otherwise it would be e the violation of the rules of the forum so good luck.

• +2 1

I agree with that, because I have seen some affiliate links in the cryptoworld section, which is not a good sign.

We must report these posts and be aware ourselves.

• +3 1

As we can see most of us especially the new members of the forum don't know where to start from or don't know where to posts our topics or write up, many members posts or make comments at the wrong section of the forum we need not to rush let's come down and follow the rules and regulations of the forum and try to learn gradually, no one is perfect we all started as newbies

• +2 1

stake or area is moved, at hand is in fact proof, that is, at the leading of the forum. near you tin establish a segment of the topic. I include knowledgeable it, for the reason that it happened as the issue was deemed clashing with the separate and at that time encouraged to the proper section, but I proverb it consequently I sort out not be remorseful after building a post.

• +4 1

The correct section is important when we make our posts and we shouldn't post anywhere else. If something is about exchanges or wallets the correct section for this exists and we should post there. Posts will be deleted for this as it is against the rules.

• +1 1

I think you used the wrong word , you mean that some members misplace their topic that they are putting it in the wrong section, the word replace means that it was in one place then it is moved to another, any way my friend what you are complaining about is quite natural because there are new members coming to this forum every day and it takes time till they figure things out. 

• +2 1

Sometimes a member may place the post in a wrong section, in this case I think it would be better to ask for a moderator to correct the mistake and transfer the post to the correct category, as having a post in the wrong one is not helping the members that are trying to find something specific in the selected section.

• +2 1

Making a post and coming back to edit mean you forgot some vital information which are useful to others to gain knowledge and experience on it, make sure you Calm down and read the question carefully before answering it so that you would not mistake @Mubiflow

• +4 2

33 minutes ago, M.bello said:

Making a post and coming back to edit mean you forgot some vital information which are useful to others to gain knowledge and experience on it, make sure you Calm down and read the question carefully before answering it so that you would not mistake @Mubiflow

Yes it's true and I think it should be allowed because no one is an encyclopedia only the Creator of the universe that can do something without mistake so we are bound to do mistakes but also it's equally important to cross check your words before you post it @M.bello

• +3 1

10 hours ago, Mubiflow said:

Yes it's true and I think it should be allowed because no one is an encyclopedia only the Creator of the universe that can do something without mistake so we are bound to do mistakes but also it's equally important to cross check your words before you post it @M.bello

Is going to be a nice idea if you cross check your word before posting it Maybe you and error could possibly be, .make wave to your word to see if there will be a certain place you think you need to make some correction @Mubiflow

• +2 1

On 12/19/2019 at 7:55 AM, Rosepetals said:

Yes mate you were right some OPs here doesn't know how to Pace their topics on it's designated place.This gives more work for the moderators because they will transfer those post on its right place.

So you mean admins and moderators use to transfer post from one section to the appropriate one? If so, I've been seeing some post on a wrong section and I've been wondering why people are doing such but I'd love to suggest if possible that the admins should include a section that will be name "others", so the users that has something to share but can't find the appropriate section will just post on others and it'll be okay and the moderators may even pick and put to the appropriate section

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I agree with you completely we have to keep order within the forum .post topics in their related  sections if a user who wants to learn more about trading can open the trading section and all  content related to thetrading  posted in the forum will be within that section . This will help make things way more efficient.

On 12/19/2019 at 7:49 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

I see many member replace their post at the wrong section discussion, specially in marketplace and services. They replace trading or exchanges post into marketplace section and why I keep reply them? look's fool isn't?. From this post I just want to invite all member to think before replace and giving post/ comment, is this the right place?. Admin try very hard to clean forum and now new problem came, sorry for that.

Ideally, you are supposed to first learn anything you want to do most especially on this forum. Secondly, think and rethink again before replaceting your post so that you won't replace it in a wrong place. That is my advice to most especially we the newbies. You are always welcome.

Exactly I have seen such people doing such mistakes and wonder why did they do so but I think they should learn about post section relationship and that is also the reason why their post get deleted. Hope everyone should learn something and try to do right thing

That's the best thing to do, it better we even read carefully before we try to construct any post, try to read more comment and confidently reply instead of making mistakes, mistakes can be a bad thing to us in the forum