Best way to invest in crypto - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Best way to invest in crypto

Yes, you are right, I also prefer to invest in the long term, especially in the most popular currencies. Day trading can also be used, but you must adhere to an appropriate strategy in order not to lose, increase experience and information, and study technical analysis and capital management, you will very help in Profit and not lose money. 

I believe that investment operations need patience, wait, and work in the long term in order to obtain satisfactory and good gains and to stay away from quick investments that do not provide you with a good benefit. I wish everyone here abundant profit

Hello my dear friend on the product side I have a new phone and from here I can make a very good income and I do not know how to make more income by investing here thank you my dear friend

I want to learn to trade daily and not in the long term and although I understand that in the long term it is also convenient, I still want to achieve it because in reality I want to improve my knowledge every day and I am working hard to be a good trader and I know that I will achieve it soon because in the long run deadline requires a lot of patience.

You need to type a lot to work in crypto, how to invest if you can't type or post here. From here you have to invest a lot to earn something good. Investing will help you a lot. Investing will help you quickly.

I think There are a lot of ways to invest in cryptocurrencies but certainly the investment websites are all fake. If you have some money to invest, you can start trading. If you want to start trading, you must have trading knowledge.

Just now, JS Nila2021 said:

You need to type a lot to work in crypto, how to invest if you can't type or post here. From here you have to invest a lot to earn something good. Investing will help you a lot. Investing will help you quickly.

Hey friends, of course, mutual fund is the best way to invest in cryptocurrencies, especially DLRS, which gives 10% interest. that's cool. I have invested in this currency and am getting interest on a daily basis.

I agree with everyone, I also like to invest in the long term, even if the waiting period is months or years, especially for investing in high value cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Dear friend if we want to invest in the cryptocyrrency then first of all we should have knowledge about the investment and then the long term investment is the best way of investment because we can get good profit by this than the short term investment. Therefore we should prefer the long term investment due to the best earning.

Your post is important. The best way to invest is to gain knowledge about investing and gain experience. Investing will make money. At that time you need to know about the investment market. Need to know about currency. Must have proper knowledge. Then you can make a lot of money by investing.

Yes I also think that this is a best way to earn profits from cryptocurrencies that we should not get towards day trading but we should do a long term trading such as in cryptocurrency like Bitcoin and ethereum in this way we can get more profits in the long term trading.

Before you think about investing, you must first choose the currency well to be invested, and you must stay away from currencies with a weak market value and with few movements. Therefore, I prefer strong and well-known currencies so that your investment is stronger and more secure and you can earn more profit.

• +2 1

Yes crypto is the best way for investment. If we have a great knowledge about trading we can invest here and get more benefits. With the help of investment we can increase our money. Before investing first we need to learn about trading then we can invest our money or bitcoins.

You can decide to choose the type of investment for yourself either long term or short term investment if you want to indulge in long term investment look for a secure wallet and store your crypto and forget it there.

On 27/12/2019 at 11:40 AM, Wijayafajar06 said:

Before you invest you must understand it first and learn how you invest and there are many ways to invest in crypto, one of which is trading.

The first thing first is to know the crypto you plan on investing on, it's volatility and then the Apps you would use. Crypto also require patience.

Yes, definitely long time investment is the Best, because there are times that daily trading does not pay any profits, rather they even cause some loss, and since the market is volatile, it would be good to invest and let it be for some times until the market is price increase has stabilize.

I agree with your opinion and also apprciate you and your infornation beacause your information is very informative for me and all others users who are working on it and earn much and more profitable earning from this real based earning programme. So i also advised to always keep well connected to their seniors and always attach to the market and check the rate of every coin so when the rate will be low so u can also purchase some coin on this site and earn much and more profitable earni g from this site through the investment if the rate will be high so u can sale it and earn a good profit from this site.

I agree with your opinion and also apprciate you and your infornation beacause your information is very informative for me and all others users who are working on it and earn much and more profitable earning from this real based earning programme. So i also advised to always keep well connected to their seniors and always attach to the market and check the rate of every coin so when the rate will be low so u can also purchase some coin on this site and earn much and more profitable earni g from this site through the investment if the rate will be high so u can sale it and earn a good profit from this site.

Yes, I think you are right, it is very useful to think about the future and be patient, collect cryptocurrencies and wait for the next revolution, and we can trade a little, as many of us work here to earn a little how much money, make an effort and divide your profits and things will be fine.

Thank you for this advice. Personally, I like to gamble a lot. Perhaps it is okay to work in both methods. Long-term investment and trading with a good strategy.

Good and useful for us we cannot predict and earn from in a day we shout wait for the time and then its value increase do not judge in the daily trading. 

I think the best way to invest in crypto would be to hodl it. Hodlers might be at risk of losing in terms of fiat but they are the actual gainers when it comes to crypto currencies. Although trading is a good way to make money but it has a lot of risks.

Hello dear friend, you are right best way to invest crypto is long term investment because long term investment less risky than short term investment. My experience say long term investment is safe, so I suggests to newbie who want to invest cryptocurrency.

I see this advice is only good in 2 situations , first one if you are a new trader and don't have much experience and you want to focus on learning more while earning at the same time so it's good to invest in a long term invest , or if you are a good trader but you will be busy for a periodof time and don't want to miss the profits so you follow this way , other than that there are many people who prefer short term investing because it gives better profits at the same period of time

keeping the money and investment for a long term is very desired thing but it is very difficult to wait for your money to grow so if you do not have patience you should not do that 0

Much depends on your objectives, if they are short or long term friend, it is true that the cryptocurrency market behaves in an upward way, it always goes up, and what today is the maximum of any cryptocurrency, in some years it will be the price lower, but it is also true that trading generates good profits, with more risk but the benefits are incredible.