What will the future of Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin be like? - Page 24 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

What will the future of Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin be like?

This is actually unknown to me as I'm sure it is also unknown to many members in this forum.

We can't actually decide the future of cryptocurrency or Bitcoin because it is already apparent that the future of digital currency entirely is only known by the most high

We the members just have to be focused and dedicated to just make sure it's feature is sustain so as to be developed more and more.

This guy who created this whole system is a genius without a doubt deserves all the awards that may exist in terms of economics, because he has made a revolution in the entire financial industry that is why btc and cryptocurrencies in the future will be accepted because They are excellent.

• +1 1

I see the future of bitcoin by having a huge amount of value, as of now there's a lot of people are now using bitcoin by seeing the price of it hitting the $42000 value, expecting that it will increased the price of it in the future so many people will getting more interested.

• +1 1

I think the future of crypto currency more especially bitcoins will be great because many are joining and making some investments in this currency almost every day so I can say it's going to hold a very expensive price in the near future because it's going to be on demand and those who will be in profits are those who will be holding their coins until then.

The future of bitcoin and cryptocurrency will be bright. I am sure of it. The number of crypto users increasing day by day. Many countries started accepting cryptocurrency. But still there are some countries who don't accept cryptocurrency. But i think in future they also accept cryptocurrency and bitcoin . Cryptocurrency will be used all over the world. So cryptocurrency future will be bright. 

Gentleman I want to tell you that the future of the cryptocurrency is bright it and you should not too worried about that Bitcoin is very famous in these days in all over the world the existence of the cryptocurrency is maybe long term

This every day will be something worldwide because without any doubt cryptocurrencies advance in a great way and little by little projects are developed capable of competing with the crypto market that is why every day we work to improve and this is very good.

• +2 1

On 12/18/2019 at 10:05 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Cryptocurrencies have emerged, with more hope for some, more anxiety for others, a whole new idea, a genius invention until it is said that its inventor deserves a Nobel Prize in economics.
A new financial system that no one controls or manages, as it is outside the control of states and traditional economic systems.
But :

Will digital currencies stand up to the challenges they face and will have a presence in the future?
Will digital currencies one day become an alternative to banknotes?

Will digital currencies pose a threat to the current economic system, or can states and governments coexist with them?
Why digital currencies pose a threat from the basis on the systems and countries?

Here is a sample of many questions going on in Bali and on the mind of many interested in crypto.

I think the crypto currency future is very bright. I think every country use the crypto currency in future. Bitcoin is a digital currency. Many countries accepted this and use this as a online currency. I think in future many others countries accepted this.

Yes I think, bitcoin is very bright as the number of users is increasing day by day. they have developed and there are a lot of successful currencies.crypto greatly influences the country and the economic system. There are too many people joined crypto currency and have good knowledge about crypto . I think crypto has a future and is an alternative money for a good future.

On 12/18/2019 at 10:05 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Cryptocurrencies have emerged, with more hope for some, more anxiety for others, a whole new idea, a genius invention until it is said that its inventor deserves a Nobel Prize in economics.
A new financial system that no one controls or manages, as it is outside the control of states and traditional economic systems.
But :

Will digital currencies stand up to the challenges they face and will have a presence in the future?
Will digital currencies one day become an alternative to banknotes?

Will digital currencies pose a threat to the current economic system, or can states and governments coexist with them?
Why digital currencies pose a threat from the basis on the systems and countries?

Here is a sample of many questions going on in Bali and on the mind of many interested in crypto.

The future of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is very bright. Because too many multi millionaire investors and multinational companies are investing their money in cryptocurrency and Bitcoin. Bitcoin will last forever.

Bitcoin transactions take place in the confidentiality, as it is not possible to know the identity of its users, and in the form of sending or receiving the currency there is for each user an address consisting of 34 characters can not be tracked and this is good for the growth of its value in the future.

Well I will not question bitcoin in particular, something that came out of the dust, i mean from nothing, and going as high as 20k, and at present trading at 10k, even with all the restrictions and complications, and yet bitcoin kept getting stronger and stronger. 

Bitcoin transactions take place in the confidentiality, as it is not possible to know the identity of its users, and in the form of sending or receiving the currency there is for each user an address consisting of 34 characters can not be tracked and this is good for the growth of its value in the future.

Well I will not question bitcoin in particular, something that came out of the dust, i mean from nothing, and going as high as 20k, and at present trading at 10k, even with all the restrictions and complications, and yet bitcoin kept getting stronger and stronger. 

I hope that in the future the central banks of all countries will start using cryptocurrencies and this will brighten our future as the price of bitcoin will increase a lot in future  And I am sure that bitcoin will be accepted by all countries in our future and it will be of great benefit.

The future of cryptocyrrency and the bitcoin will be bright because the trend of the cryptocyrrency and bitcoin is increasing day by day and people are taking interest in this. The price, value and demand of the bitcoin is also increasing rapidly. Therefore we can judge easily the future of cryptocyrrency and bitcoin.

I think cryptocurrencies are still baby , and need more time to adapt world widely. I see nice future for bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. Governments and big companies started to invest crypto whic is very good news. However governments want to regulate crypto , and i don't know how it'll affect the world of crypto. I hope everything will be good for cryptocurrencies.

On 12/19/2019 at 2:22 AM, sdsonjoy50 said:

Crypto currency futures will be used in many ways, and cryptos will start to be used in central banks of all countries, and the price of bitcoin may be 100k +.

We are not sure yet if the banks will be using the cryptocurrency in the future but you are right the price of the bitcoin can go above the 100k easily.

• +2 1

The future of the crypto market is so much bright and good and this time still the Bitcoin is new and the market is just on low level but i hope that soon the market go high in future and that time we make good money in it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Cryptocurrency and bitcoin has bright future. Now it our time to make our future bright. If gou want to become success person on cryptocurrency.  So i think now thi is right time to buy. After that we can wait for rise in price so then we can get profit.  So many rumour about bitcointhat is in end. But this is flactuation of price. 

There is a great development in the field of economics through trading in cryptocurrencies, and this matter has met with great expansion and ease for people who have come to it.

Crypto currencies would have a really great future ahead as we are entering the future and everyone would like to go cashless. Also most of them would like to invest in digital assets like BTC,ETH etc instead of gold , platinum etc. So I think we can see the future of cryptos would be really bright in the future.

We can not predict the future of cryptocurrency but one thing is sure that which hype is created now a day's by crypto is commendable and people are joining these forums with wide heart and to see it's popularity governments might review their decisions because it can be helpful to their economic system and same is with bitcoin.It is the fastest growing cryptocurrency in the world.

The future of cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin in particular is not questionable, the whole concept of its technology is durable and dependable. 

Well we can already talk about present regarding Cryptocurrencies, since 2019 that was this post we would have invested in BTC today the story would be different, that's why I say that the best thing is to stop thinking about Cryptocurrencies as the future and start adapting and thinking about the present. We have too much potential in the world right now and we should take advantage of it.