Are you worried for seeing fake crypto projects? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Are you worried for seeing fake crypto projects?

on the current status we dont really need new currency and in my case i never put my money on new cryptocurrency and seeing new currency daily on market is just disgusting

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes. You are right. Many evil minded people are behind its. They can easily earn other coin with the help of fake wallet. Often we get confused which one is real or fake. So we must be aware about it.       

No I am not worried about fake crypto project because in every case I do critical analyses and i study the  history before entering into a project from which i think i will be benefited. By doing this everyone can be aware of fake crypto project

The fake cryptocurrency project made me nervous, I was afraid that I would have accidentally or carelessly owned it and it didn't give me any benefit. I am always careful and digging into new crypto projects.

Just now, sajib685 said:

I don't have much experience about this site. So I am very worried for seeing fake crypto projects. We can trust anyone in the online because anyone can be cheated with us.

Just do not be greedy and try to not fall for exchanges or ponzis that are fake and promisse profit.

On 18.12.2019 at 15:22, Delgboke said:

Since I joined cryptocurrency sector I have encountered different kinds of fake cryptocurrency project which I thought it was good for investment, without knowing it was fake, they are store in my wallet and it gets me worried, because they are valueless. Are you worried also? 

Personally I do not worry about the enormous crypto projects that are fake. Some years ago I was really upset because of it, I was not experienced and tried to participate in different projects. And had sad resuts or at least were just upset. But nowadays I learn in deep before participating or investing something. In case I see something strange or I am doubt, I just do refuse of the idea to deal with such kind of a project. It is like with the weather, when someone is upset because of it is raining. But it does not stop raining)))) the weather does not ask you))) so the same here. Are you upset or not it does not influence on the amount of false projects))))

There are more then 16000 digital coins in the market . the fake projects are really hurts. Get all the information or the coins  before investment in it.

the only thing im worried about are the gullible people who constantly fall for these things specially that they always not learn their lessons and find the easy ways to detect a false crypto project.

I choose the currencies that I want to invest in carefully so that I am not worried, can you give us some of the names of these currencies in order to search for them a little? Thank you .

What if i don't invest,?wlhat will happen! I want to know why we invest although we know that maybe we will in danger because of fack sites, please te me

Yes I am worried and not only me everyone worried about the fake crypto projects because it costs a huge amount of loss to those traders who believe in that and invest that so everyone worried about that

I never worry about fake projects in crypto. What worries me is the people who entered the project, because I can't bear to see people losing their money to invest.

In the beginning, I was worried about those fake projects, and I thought that they will give a bad reputation to crypto currencies, but now I learned how to recognize some of them, and I know how to avoid them.

Yes there are some fake projects which are not for work and they are stored in my wallet. They reduced the financial economy in this forum so they are ignorable.

On 12/19/2019 at 1:36 PM, Tine0313 said:

Yes i am worrying what if many people fall for that kind of fake crypto projects. May be we are all for for that kind of scam and it just put all of our investment in wrong place. Anyone can be a victim so be mindful when it comes to crypto project. We need to seach first or seek knowledge if it is true or not before we take actions.

Now many crypto project tell us they will given us many good opportunities.but, they didn’t' do that.that's why now very difficult to khow real crypto project.      

Yes i am worried about fake sector of cryptotalk.Many of people are joining here. As a famous site everybody trust it. But it has some fake sector which is so harmful  for the user. So i am really worried about these kind of fake source of cryptotalk.    

Yeah i am worried to see a fake project in crypto.Cryptp is very important and hot topic for all types of people.We should conscious about fake project and fake account . 

I'm very worried about people who have the heart to make a project like this for their own interests.

it's normal to be worried about paticipation on fake project specially when the one would paticipate with his all capital in purpose to grow it so at this case he should pay attention an search about company's users feedbacks 

Yeah i'm worried about fake crypto project. Many bad people who are working negatively. They do the bad job. It is a bad impact for crypto. Many people trust the bad people.

Still, scammers are the main reason some people do not believe in crypto. These scammers kill you in front of you.

• +4 1

Worried if people fall for this type of fake crypto projects. Maybe we all live for this national scandal and it puts all our investments in the wrong place. Anyone who thinks of crypto projects can fall prey to the mind. We need to first stitch or seek knowledge if it is true or not before taking action.

Yeah but before I take part on any crypto venture, I do inquire about myself with the goal that I can confirm on the off chance that it is a dependable task and in the event that I will get any benefit when I participte on it.

I'm very worried about people who have the heart to make a project like this for their own interests.Therefore, it is very important to recognize which fake projects and real projects by doing investigate the projects that we will follow it will be easier to distinguish fake projects and real projects. After few days I will experience and then I will know that which coin and project is real and which coin is scam .