cryptocurrency can be a financial weapon - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kaëns Christophe

cryptocurrency can be a financial weapon

I am totally agree with you. Cryptocurrency is now a very much profitable currency. That's why I think cryptocurrency is a profitable weapon.

Yes bitcoin is economy weapon because so many countries not adopted this technology and so many peoples not believe in crypto and they spread nagitivite about crypto, but so many peoples use this crypto to weapon and they earn money through this currency and hope all people come in crypto to earn a decent amount to better their life.

Yes I think cryptocurrencies could be used as a financial weapon and according to my mind that's why most of the countries they are not legalizing cryptocurrencies because they have some serious concern and issues about the Crypto currencies. first of all the cryptocurrencies management and officials should convince the people and government officials about their schemes and policies then I think most of the governments can remove the hurdles and they can easily legalize cryptocurrencies in their countries.

yes it will be a weapon for any country as we see crypto is growing fastly day by day if everyone work by this there will be a harmful effects also on the bakers they will loose their job or crypto will be hacked by someone and person will loose their money so there are also some harmful aspects f crypto

On 12/17/2019 at 12:43 AM, Kaëns Christophe said:

crypto can also be used as a means of pressure. Without wanting to do politics this is not the goal, I read very recently that some countries suffering financial santions are considering using crypto to circumvent these sanctions. So we see that the world of crypto can have some use for things that we do not even suspect in the beginning.

All this to say that the scope of crypto is very broad and sometimes surprising

So who is using it as a pressure? Countries that have sanctions? How exactly? If they want to convert it to fiat there will be same sanctions. All transactions can be flagged by the people doing the sanctions and they can follow the money trail easily.

Did you guys come to think about it been a financial enemy instead, crypto is not all in positive when comes to financial stability.

Using coding as a means of pressure can be in the future in proportion to countries and is a good way to earn money for poor countries and change their economy for the better.

Yes i also think like that if government understand its value and accept it then it will be beneficial for economical growth and also for country problem.    

On 12/17/2019 at 7:37 PM, Ankit Nepal said:

Yes it is a financial weapon of a individual. Through the use of cryptocurrencies  a user can fulfill his basic needs. Also it depends on how much you earn and how much you use.

I agree, it is a financial weapon because we can earn money from it and can earn profit. We can provide our other daily needs because of our income here. . It is our digital money. 

I think it can be used as a financial weapon for third world countries, the major issue that arises in the development of certain countries is the policy of international banks which impose many conditions before signing the loan banking.

To countries that have a lot of economic problems cryprocurrency can serve as financial weapon even though many countries has gone against it as it proved something doing for the jobless people 

3 minutes ago, FxSumon said:

I think I oppose the use of crypto under any circumstances, rather than being used in projects with renewable energy such as energy, agriculture, research and others.That's it.Thanks to all.  

O understand you mean crypto should not be used illegally but, you have only mentioned 3 useof crypto on contrary to that, so I can't agree with you.

Crypto forex then everybody will try and invest in bitcoin due to the fact they'll assume that if they invest in bitcoin then they may turn out to be rich but when they'll face loses their all asset will long gone but professional will able to make profit so cryptocurrency may be a financial weapon most effective for expert. With foreseeable future crypto normally is a artillery againt's your banker. Individuals subsequently ought to dedicate cash in cryoto. And can really no longer spend much less or maybe diposit some cash from the bank'

1 hour ago, Ahmed545 said:

Crypto is hated by some people and this is actually a negative opinion, but as we know, cryptocurrency and blockchain technology may be the solution to some of the major problems for some countries with a financial crisis.

I believe you are right. crypto currency can be used to solve many problems such as unemployment and poverty. many people can earn money without investing a huge amount of money and i think crypto currency is becoming the future as many huge companies are using it for their transactions.

I know someone who finish his first degree with crypto earnings. So I believe crypto can be someone financial weapon. Though crypto is not for all.

Yes it is a financial weapon of a individual. But it is a system that could not control by any person or team but it can control over a country’s economy . It’s a digital money either.

I do agree that crypto currency have a broad  scope that may really use as a weapon in urgent situation, for example in my case that if I need to pay tuition for my study and I haven't enough fiat I just withdraw to use it. Now countries are using thus kind of currency as a weapon too.

Crypto is now established brand of currency. I think is would be very good as financial instruments in future in all over the world. Yes it would used ass financial weapons

Yes, it can be the financial weapon to defeat almost all type of problems related to proverty. We can develop the very advanced ecosystem to support the people by using this latest and modern technology. We can open the doors of so many possibilities.  

Making money through cryptocurrency is now increasingly embedded in people's lives all over the world, so cryptocurrency can serve as our financial weapon. we need to specify what kind of financial means the world is developing tide.

Accordingly, we predicted that humanity in the crypto bottles would regularly suspect some of the treatments available for the goods we seeI recently studied that countries are approaching Crypto to remove financial sanctions.

Exchange cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset that uses financial cryptography to control the creation of additional units and verify asset transfers

Yes i can think so. Because as a developing country if we make it as a Part time job for 50% people of our country then it will became a financial or economical opinion for our country. So if the government work or thought in this matter then it could be possible.                    

like any other coin bitcoin is a money like other we can do anything we want and that is really hard maybe the government afraid from that also.