cryptocurrency can be a financial weapon - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kaëns Christophe

cryptocurrency can be a financial weapon

To some extent, this is perhaps the purpose of cryptocurrency. Therefore, the government has not yet adopted the cryptocurrency because it can lead to a financial crisis.

9 hours ago, riejoff said:

For moo economic system nations cryptocurrency can be a break via, however for nations with extra economy it is probably a risk.

Thank you my friend for this information and I wish you good luck

I agree with you. Cause cryptocurrencies are rising day by day and also new projects are coming out everyday. So in the future it could be used as financial weapon. 

On 12/17/2019 at 3:43 AM, Kaëns Christophe said:

crypto can also be used as a means of pressure. Without wanting to do politics this is not the goal, I read very recently that some countries suffering financial santions are considering using crypto to circumvent these sanctions. So we see that the world of crypto can have some use for things that we do not even suspect in the beginning.

All this to say that the scope of crypto is very broad and sometimes surprising

This term of finance refers to the foreign policy strategies that will work as a major impacted source in any country or in the world. Crypto currencies can also work as a mainstream in any country. But this will take some time to be happen.  

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Thank you for the information you provided. It is possible that some people use cryptocurrency as a financial weapon, but for sure it is not very good.

Though trying to understand your view and submission, cryptocurrency can be a great weapon because it is going to distrupt the financial sector. It is going to set a new standard of money transfer. Alot of things is going to change because of decentralized finance. So the distruption it will cause in the financial sector could be the fear they are facing.

18 hours ago, misit said:

Yeah right usually one of the objectives of crypto because the crypto money has been connected in a few nations, for case in Vietnam so it makes it simple for us.

It is a financial weapons, what we can not do with the fiat is now possible with crypto, that make it a strong weapon.

Yes it could be that s why the fiat giants are afraid of it. They are trying.to neutralize it by applying regulatory laws & rules.

I believe so because with the way, cryptocurrency is been accepted on a global basis could strengthen a nation that use it wisely. It depends on how it is been used and channel towards economic growth of the nation. 

1 hour ago, Loop said:

I am of your opinion it can be used as a financial weapon for third world countries, because the big problem that arises in front of the development of certain countries is the policy of international banks which imposes many conditions before signing a loan banking

cryptocurrency is  visual money and have similar properties as physical currency.in my point of view it is becoming more and more popular day by day.large number of people are investing their money on cryptocurrency.

in my opinion, cryptocurrency could be a financial weapon, because now many people are familiar with cryptocurrency, so it is possible that cryptocurrency will become a financial weapon.

On 12/17/2019 at 6:43 AM, Kaëns Christophe said:

crypto can also be used as a means of pressure. Without wanting to do politics this is not the goal, I read very recently that some countries suffering financial santions are considering using crypto to circumvent these sanctions. So we see that the world of crypto can have some use for things that we do not even suspect in the beginning.

I have to say that i believe on cryltocurrency is broad however theres also a limitation of scope, other countires banned it because of the fear that it might be used as for illegal activities.

Yes Crypto currency is weapon for many people. Because they work on cryptotalk easily and they earn money. Every one know that earn money is good for financial problems. So we can say crypto currency is weapon like.

Crypto currency is a big platform  for earning mony. Crypto can help developed any country economic sector.thats why crypto-currency can be a weapon developed any country.  

On 12/17/2019 at 3:43 AM, Kaëns Christophe said:

Crypto is the best and good business in the world and in this world we can make good money in the market and also in this business we can make good money in the market becasue this is the best way and good way to change the life.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/16/2019 at 2:43 PM, Kaëns Christophe said:

these countries you are talking about are just doing these misleading advertisements, they are the same countries that prohibit their citizens from using cryptos. So, never believe anything these countries say, because they don't like bitcoin. And I can tell you why these countries you are talking about will not use bitcoin: because they are dictator countries

Cryptocurrency have the potential to rejuvenate a losing or downward economy of weak countries , if they legalise it and use Crpto as a primary source of transactions also it will solve unemployment issue.

On 12/17/2019 at 12:11 AM, scorpiali said:

The Crypto currency can save economic crisis for a lot of countries all over the world we see with Venezuela was lunch her own Crypto Petro and reward all citizen of Venezuela with it , i see that in some news yesterday

And all countries who are against United States use Crypto to be out of financial problems like Iran and other countries

Cryptocurrency as we know it is another name for freedom and freedom can be very costly as it means so many things to different people. For Venezuala and other oil producing countries under sanctions, cryptocurrency can be a way to bypass the United States - dollar transactions since global oil price in dollars, but it remains to be known if they would find interested and capable buyers.

We have also heard about opposition parties turning to Bitcoin to raise funds for campaign financing as a result of clamp down on the party's bank accounts by a ruling party.  By extension that could mean that elections can be financed by external bodies and that yet a big problem that would be unfolding in the years ahead!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

13 hours ago, Cryptominded said:

Cryptocurrency as we know it is another name for freedom and freedom can be very costly as it means so many things to different people. For Venezuala and other oil producing countries under sanctions, cryptocurrency can be a way to bypass the United States - dollar transactions since global oil price in dollars, but it remains to be known if they would find interested and capable buyers.

We have also heard about opposition parties turning to Bitcoin to raise funds for campaign financing as a result of clamp down on the party's bank accounts by a ruling party.  By extension that could mean that elections can be financed by external bodies and that yet a big problem that would be unfolding in the years ahead!

I'm totally agree with your comments all countries who are in opposition of USA or have some sanction use Crypto currency to move his funds like Venezuela Iran and Turkie too , it's like you said the new word of freedom

Thanks for this information

I don't see crypto currency from that angle of being a weapon but if is legalized it will be a good agent of transaction

It really do, having extra income or full income in this society can really give help to finances of individuals needs and necessity. 

Yes exactly there are some countries who treat Crypto as a financial health to their countries due to suffering from a weak economy it can be used as a financial asset or to regulate the economy for the time being because trading and investing in it can give you a good profit from which you can earn good and many governments try to accept it for the country so that there will be a more user of it and they can earn good from the investment and trading of such users.

• +1 1

12 hours ago, Olivia220 said:

Well dear you are right saying i m really liked your helpfull comment crypto petro and reward all citizen of venezuela with it i see that in some news yesterday thanx dear admins.

You are welcome brother we all here to learn and share information about Crypto and yes the Venezuelan government do that to help people to earn some money because the economy is not good there

crypto currency can be a financial weapon as it can ne an alternative way of earning money,and making a better life and a community because of it.