How to get a bitcoin for free? - Page 2 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kendrickrosas

How to get a bitcoin for free?

If you want to get bitcoin for free, there are many faucet and PTC sites are available. You can visit and earn bitcoin for free. But they pay very small amount. You can't earn huge amount with that sites.

Nothing is free, I used to hope that maybe there is any website or app that give me free bitcoins, but most of them were fake or you just have to spend a lot of time playing or dealing with it.

I remember that the first time I heard about earning bitcoins, I was so excited and found tons of websites and a few apps, so I chose one which said enter you btc wallet address and press start, and I reach the withdraw amount, it said you have to pay the fees, I was like hell no! So I stop playing, and found other forums, they did give me free but takes me forever…

Yup there are number of sites to earn bitcoin. But bow the bitcoin reward is most likely very little. You have to work hard to get a single $. So yrading can be better to make money in crypto

There are so many sites for earn bitcoin for free. You can earn bitcoin while you watching or clicking advertisement. You can visit PTC and faucet sites for earn bitcoin for free. But they pay very small amount.

You can only get bitcoin for free by claiming the bitcoin faucets wich is actually paying the low amount of money that's cannot help you with nothing 

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

You can get free bitcoin from faucet and some website for view ada, you can earn by pay by post by yobit or writing review in bravo

You want to earn free bitcoin than you can earn from faucets sites like bonusbitcoin, freebitcoin, coinpot. After you collect some bitcoin than you will trade that coin.

There are a number of ways to get Bitcoins without having to rob a bank (or a Bitcoin wallet in this case!).

Let’s start with a list of all the possible options before diving into the details:

Edited by Nahidnoor

Freedogecoin like also freebitcoin. Cryptotalk is one the best forum for earn money as you say. Best earning way I think trading.

There are many faucet sites . Some are  legit and some are fakes. you can earn free bitcoin on faucet sites. and you can earn also with Cryptotalk forum . you can earn daily 0.0003btc with this forum.

Bitcoin faucets, forums like this where there is a reward, and cloud mining, to participate in various projects and receive coins from them at the initial stage - which can grow in value over time and can be exchanged for bitcoin

hi there! many of us wish or will to earn some bitcoin for free, yes i am one of them too... There are few ways to do so my personal favorait is cryptotalk for sure offcourse.. We can real bitcoin just by posting comments... but after first 100 comments...

There are so many ways to earn crypto for free. The best two ways are faucet and PTC sites. You can visit faucet sites and PTC sites for earn crypto for free. But they pays very low amount.

In this forum we can earn 30,000 satoshi per day but.so must do what is writen and what is the faq here as well as follow instruction.yes maybe 30,000 satoshis is to low but maybe next year they will make it 50,000 satoshi haha ihope it will happen

42 minutes ago, Dolpharius said:

Bitcoin faucets, forums like this where there is a reward, and cloud mining, to participate in various projects and receive coins from them at the initial stage - which can grow in value over time and can be exchanged for bitcoin

Yes you are corect about that  here in everyday we can earn30,000 satoshi daily then if you will participate to other legit earnings you can earn big.and also join on other bounty thats gives sometimes huge amount of money.goodluck to us

7 minutes ago, Win said:

Yes you are corect about that  here in everyday we can earn30,000 satoshi daily then if you will participate to other legit earnings you can earn big.and also join on other bounty thats gives sometimes huge amount of money.goodluck to us

Yes, I’m tasteful, I would like to find more such forums, I like to do this, communicating with people

1 minute ago, Dolpharius said:

Yes, I’m tasteful, I would like to find more such forums, I like to do this, communicating with people

Youre in the right track buddy but make sure that youre post or comments would be more than 100characters so that it will be counted as usefull post to be paid after youre first 100post.we will earn here little every day.goodluck buddy

Not many people are aware that free bitcoin is there for the taking. In fact, there are four terrific ways to earn bitcoins for free online. You can join purchase reward programs, open an interest-bearing bitcoin account, become an affiliate marketer, and even get paid to mine bitcoin without any specialized hardware.

working hard on the  forums like cryptotalk and bitcointalk can get you free bitcoin..but you should have much patience to achieve this goal..it is possible but not easy.

7 minutes ago, Win said:

Youre in the right track buddy but make sure that youre post or comments would be more than 100characters so that it will be counted as usefull post to be paid after youre first 100post.we will earn here little every day.goodluck buddy

Yes, I understand, I try to share my experience, helping with advice, I like to do it and I have an interest in this and I see a perspective, I try to express myself clearly and fit into the text

4 minutes ago, Shahud said:

working hard on the  forums like cryptotalk and bitcointalk can get you free bitcoin..but you should have much patience to achieve this goal..it is possible but not easy.

Im too curious about bitcontalk i always read that in this forum.is that interesting and helpfull sites?or forum.can we also earn there like here? Becouse today crypto talks leads all forum when it comes to paying per post

1 minute ago, Win said:

Im too curious about bitcontalk i always read that in this forum.is that interesting and helpfull sites?or forum.can we also earn there like here? Becouse today crypto talks leads all forum when it comes to paying per post

yes you can earn on bitcointalk like cryptotalk..if you want to earn on bitcointalk you must register with them and need to complete your kyc.

Just now, Shahud said:

yes you can earn on bitcointalk like cryptotalk..if you want to earn on bitcointalk you must register with them and need to complete your kyc.

What kyc??(know youre costumer?) Awts i dont want a site or forums requires a kyc procedure im too scared about that.in this forum cryptotalk we dont need kyc thats why iam verry much happy with this forum by the way thank you for the information.

On 12/17/2019 at 2:18 AM, sdsonjoy50 said:

It seems to me that there are many sites for free Bitcoin income
Through these three sites, Cryptotalk, Freebitco, Faucet will be able to earn good amount of Bitcoin for free.

I have tried a lot to get Bitcoin for free but so far this site is the best for me. Like you get 1000 satoshis every time you post? How good can that ever get. I don't recommend faucets cause they took just too long to get satoshis.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊